Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It's just an extremely poorly made twin peaks ripoff with the worst driving and shooting I've ever seen in a game with PS2 level graphical fidelity

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

Two Best Friends has a Let's Play of Deadly Premonition that is OK.

I mean the game is still slow and terrible but they do alright with it.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Deadly Premonition is a bad game that people pretend to like because of its charm.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Deadly Premonition is a bad game that people pretend to like because of its charm.

thats fair

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

The deadly premonition one is bad because that game sucks. I've never watched any of the Chrono Trigger one because it's 30+ hours of Patrick Klepek content, lol

I liked what I seen of the DP one. Every single time you get a headshot in the game, no matter how fast the bullets come out of the gun, the character congratulates himself under his breath. Amazing Amazing Amazing Excellent Amazing Great Amazing Excellent Excellent Great Great Great Great Amazing

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

to be fair mario 64 loving owns

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

Stairmaster posted:

to be fair mario 64 loving owns

you cant be fair to that

woodenchicken
Aug 19, 2007

Nap Ghost
wait is that another patrick in the upper left?

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Say what you will, he looks like a boss in the upper right.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Four Twenty, Nine Eleven. Anything can happen.
     Brad Shoemaker

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011
Did anything happen?

Funky Britches
Aug 22, 2009

nerd dreams were shattered

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

GBE playdate is my new favorite feature

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Deadly Preminition is so bad it's good, but GB would've been better off not doing two paralell runs of it.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Just do the normal person thing and watch the funny one, with Vinny and Jeff, and pretend the other one doesn't exist. Simple.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Someone should make a thrash metal version of the DP music. That would be sweet.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

GBE playdate is my new favorite feature

i want to watch the Until Dawn one but im going to play the game eventually so i cant. such is life

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Godlike Blonde Jeff extending his hand to you, saying, "Let's raid the Au Bon Pain."

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Godlike Blonde Jeff extending his hand to you, saying, "Let's raid the Au Bon Pain."

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Austin awkwardly cramming urban slang in when talking about stuff I'd bringing me down on the beast cast

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Austin slinging epic west coast swag is actually epic you maniac... gently caress you.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

i haven't listened to the Beastcast at all but i kinda want to

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

It's like listening to the other one but Vinny is on it.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmao

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

:beastcast: lt's make this happen.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

fadam posted:

Austin awkwardly cramming urban slang in when talking about stuff I'd bringing me down on the beast cast

I haven't been listening to either regularly but I did listen to 20 minutes today and it seemed awesome because Ales was doing an impression of an irate Russian reading copy for DraftKings.com.

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Give it a listen, I like them a lot. I find them a lot more entertaining, and as someone who's kinda out of the loop I think they do a better job of setting up and explaining things instead of assuming you've already played the game or read the news story they're talking about.

I feel like it might be a demographic thing because most of Beastcast seems further along in their lives, when Vinny or Jeff talk about maybe having an hour to game after work because of family I'm like yea this is me, these are my boys.

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms

Wormskull posted:

Austin slinging epic west coast swag is actually epic you maniac... gently caress you.

austin is like honey in my ears

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

If you have a good heart and like to laugh, the Beastcast is some great poo poo for your friday morning

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmfao The UPF where Drew plays a golf sim on the PC and he's about to put and right as he's about to flick the gamepad stick forward Vinny blasts an air horn from the control room and Drew misses.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Wormskull posted:

lmfao The UPF where Drew plays a golf sim on the PC and he's about to put and right as he's about to flick the gamepad stick forward Vinny blasts an air horn from the control room and Drew misses.

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Control Room Vinny was the greatest era of all time. This one he has freeze frames of all the guys and when they talk he switches to frames of them like a tom goes to the mayor thing. lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

http://www.giantbomb.com/videos/unprofessional-fridays-05-02-2014/2300-8844/

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

At first I thought the video was freezing and hit refresh and as the page was refreshing a frame I had seen before happened and I fell out of my chair.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Vinny is a national treasure

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009
vinny creating a button to shock his balls

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Should I buy a racing wheel?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cyberball 2072