Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO

Dapper Dan posted:

taking infantilisim to whole new levels. you know what else adults connect with? physical intimacy. but nope let's reduce this stupid poo poo down and pretend adults just want 'consensual cuddling'.

do you never hug someone you like who isn't your sexual partner?

lol

jfc they didn't say you only need consensual cuddling, they implied that our society deprives adults of all touch that is not sexual, which is largely true, and pretty unhealthy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

tbh the preschool thing looks pretty fun but not at $1000 a month, lol

arts and crafts supplies cost like 20 bucks and having an arts and crafts day with your faggy friends is really fun, plus beer

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Another wacky millennial adventure???

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

some people in this thread have not experienced a hug with a friend they love for over 15 years

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

they haven't playfully ruffled the hair of a person in their life who they aren't sexually interested in

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

have you ever kissed someone on the cheek to express your affection, but not your desire to get in bed with that person?

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

the only reason an adult would ever touch someone is (a) to shake their hand the first time they ever meet them (b) to exchange money (c) BY ACCIDENT IN PUBLIC (d) as part of a sexual encounter

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

:siren: :siren: :siren:
AS A PROUD GAMERGATER THE ONLY THING I HATE MORE THAN WOMEN ARE GAYS AND TRANS PEOPLE
:siren: :siren: :siren:
http://michellejoni.com/

Of course she has a ted talk

of course

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

EugeneJ posted:

Why did I start googling Cuddle Party pics

Why

Imagine how many awkward 'adjustments' were going on in that picture

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Ka0 posted:

http://michellejoni.com/

Of course she has a ted talk

of course

lol

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

that lady looks exactly like she had a stroke at some point

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Madcosby posted:

Let\s play Cuddle Party photo or human rights violation

the elusive human millipede

4outof5
Nov 10, 2003

Leader of the ULT Right.
Grabbing pussy since April 2, 1994

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

nomadologique posted:

the only reason an adult would ever touch someone is (a) to shake their hand the first time they ever meet them (b) to exchange money (c) BY ACCIDENT IN PUBLIC (d) as part of a sexual encounter

Hallmark of Millenials: binary thinking, hyperbole, and a preternatural rush to be accepting of any deviant behavior, to the exclusion of common sense.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

hugging sure is deviant.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

don't think the girls in that video needed more snack times.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

quote:

let's reduce this stupid poo poo down and pretend adults just want 'consensual cuddling'.

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

/\ /\ Look at what you're defending /\ /\

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

im having my own cuddle party later, here's some pics from last year

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

with 100+ plus cuddle party the odds are low that someone didn't have kimchi for lunch.

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master

ethanol posted:

I think you are a sick little fag to post that here.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

blarzgh posted:

/\ /\ Look at what you're defending /\ /\

at no point did i defend cuddle parties, i said that adults need nonsexual touching

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

nomadologique posted:

at no point did i defend cuddle parties, i said that adults need nonsexual touching

The guy you responded to said nothing that contravenes that statement. Lets be honest, you have no idea what you were defending or responding to. Fair?

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

lol

quote:

let's reduce this stupid poo poo down and pretend adults just want 'consensual cuddling'.

there is no way to actually read that and not see "these people are pretending adults just want 'consensual cuddling,'" which is obviously completely untrue; they think adults need both sexual and nonsexual touching, and our society only lets adults have sexual touching

his response perfectly confirms their critique, because he literally thinks that adults wanting nonsexual touching is infantilizing, ie the only touching a well-adjusted adult would ever want is sexual

quote:

i was just thinking that but that's about all they might be good for. adults with normal sex drives are just loving fooling themselves and masking sexual desire with infantilisim

here is him directly claiming that the only reason an adult would want to touch another adult is sexual, and that these people are just fooling themselves by pretending their sexual desire is nonsexual: nonsexual touching is only for children, and anything else is infantilism

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

you could admit that you actually don't read the posts by other posters, you process the words one by one and then as a group but you don't actually subject them to any kind of thought process. fair?

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer
"CUDDLE DEFENSE FORCE: ACTIVATE!

"FIRE PLATONIC RELATIONSHIP CANNON!

"OH NO, STACY'S EVIL BOYFRIEND IS USING HIS AXE BODY SPRAY MISSLES; EXECUTE 'MEN AND WOMEN CAN BE JUST FRIENDS' EVASIVE MANEUVER!"

naem
May 29, 2011

loving lol

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
Cuddle meltdown is weird, man.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

most millennials are from a caesarean. makes you think

EightBit
Jan 7, 2006
I spent money on this line of text just to make the "Stupid Newbie" go away.

4outof5 posted:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I scrolled right on my decadent capitalist 4k monitor for you, :bravo:

momerath
Nov 15, 2014
can anyone explain hipsters to me? like does anyone know any of them personally? i grew up in new york and i see them all the time but i just can't wrap my mind around the culture

a lot of them are passionate liberals but have money to live in $5000 brooklyn apartments and ride cafe racers to their made up hr jobs. and i don't get the being dirty and folk thing? i mean if you live in san fran or manhattan you are about as far from being environmentally sound as a plastic bottle, do they seriously think anyone is taking their farmer aesthetic that seriously? it's an ironic thing right?

Dapper Dan
Dec 16, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

nomadologique posted:

do you never hug someone you like who isn't your sexual partner?

lol

jfc they didn't say you only need consensual cuddling, they implied that our society deprives adults of all touch that is not sexual, which is largely true, and pretty unhealthy

what you are talking about are people i have an emotional connection with, not a group of random greasy hipsters who think patchouli can replace a shower.

Dapper Dan fucked around with this message at 10:43 on Sep 9, 2015

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
one of my favorite postiers is toggle. hes ok. ayway, peace O.UT>T

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

ethanol posted:

Press X to hide in pile of cuddling human bodies.

GirlBones
Jun 10, 2007
I am not very good at the internet

bowser posted:

This entire page (click and drag w/ your mouse).

i'm the woman with headphones

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

this thread is depressing and not enjoyable to read

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

*gapes rear end and quietly walks out of shipping container*

Turmoil
Jun 27, 2000

Forum Veteran

Young Urchin

nomadologique posted:

Nonsexual contact is fine in small doses, but when it's taken to the extreme(like cuddle parties) then it becomes creepy and weird.
Most of the men you see in those pictures look like they've been banished to the permanent friendzone and that's the only way they can get physical contact without paying someone.

In response to some of your previous posts:

nomadologique posted:

some people in this thread have not experienced a hug with a friend they love for over 15 years
Hugging is fine and I regularly share mutual hugs with my close friends of the opposite sex when I haven't seen them in a while or when we're parting and won't see each other for a while. In either case it's mutual and doesn't last overly long.
People that are overly huggy with everyone just come off as needy and creepy. I'm talking about people who go in for a full on hug with people they just met or barely know, not a social greeting hug.

nomadologique posted:

they haven't playfully ruffled the hair of a person in their life who they aren't sexually interested in
That's something that's a bit personal, even for friends. At least for me the only people who touch my hair or whose hair I would touch are people that I'm in a relationship with.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
whyd i have this thread bookmarked lol what i was i thinking i must have been blacked out again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Turmoil posted:

Nonsexual contact is fine in small doses, but when it's taken to the extreme(like cuddle parties) then it becomes creepy and weird.
Most of the men you see in those pictures look like they've been banished to the permanent friendzone and that's the only way they can get physical contact without paying someone.

In response to some of your previous posts:

Hugging is fine and I regularly share mutual hugs with my close friends of the opposite sex when I haven't seen them in a while or when we're parting and won't see each other for a while. In either case it's mutual and doesn't last overly long.
People that are overly huggy with everyone just come off as needy and creepy. I'm talking about people who go in for a full on hug with people they just met or barely know, not a social greeting hug.

That's something that's a bit personal, even for friends. At least for me the only people who touch my hair or whose hair I would touch are people that I'm in a relationship with.

Nerdiest thing I've read on these forms in a while

• Locked thread