Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

forza loving 6 boys

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

ethanol posted:

forza loving 6 boys

If Forza the new Jared?

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

If Forza the new Jared?

:thurman:

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

If Forza the new Jared?

From the Subway?

L_Harrison
May 22, 2007
Hey you can actually sort designs now. That's neat, and should've been in loving Forza 5.

edit: holy poo poo, you can practice from a career pre-race menu.

L_Harrison fucked around with this message at 16:02 on Sep 10, 2015

GentlemanofLeisure
Aug 27, 2008
Me at work all day today

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
I'm busy the rest of the day but I did get some FORZA ACTION

Initial impressions:

we need 24 goons in VW Minibusses
New Ford GT is fun
The BMW 2002 Turbo has really weird shifting

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

I'll be streaming as I play for a few hours if anybody is interested in seeing the game

http://www.twitch.tv/ethanol03

TheScott2K
Oct 26, 2003

I'm just saying, there's a nonzero chance Trump has a really toad penis.

ethanol posted:

I'll be streaming as I play for a few hours if anybody is interested in seeing the game

http://www.twitch.tv/ethanol03

"Hey guys, there's potential a Donkey Kong kill screen coming up, if anyone's interested."

That's you.

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

TheScott2K posted:

"Hey guys, there's potential a Donkey Kong kill screen coming up, if anyone's interested."

That's you.

huh?

Jarf
Jun 25, 2006

PLATINUM

"In the original Donkey Kong arcade game when you get to the 22nd stage (117th screen) there is a bug in the game's programming that causes the timer to have a time limit of less than 7 seconds, which is way less than the time needed to complete the level. As a result the timer runs out after the first few seconds causing Jumpman (Mario) to die and eventually cause the player to lose all their lives. It should also be noted that the kill screen occurs near a point where the player can get over a million points."

I don't get it either. Cool stream though.

e: Also this

GentlemanofLeisure posted:

Me at work all day today

But instead of Clerks guy I'm Dilbert wearing a Top Gear shirt.

Jarf fucked around with this message at 16:34 on Sep 10, 2015

Asnorban
Jun 13, 2003

Professor Gavelsmoke

Feels great (even though it is completely hollow) to be able to go and get #1 on random Rivals events. I'm certainly not good enough to do that once the game has been out for more than 3 hours.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
I'm irritated that I've got to run the loving intro races just to get to the actual game.

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

i just owned the hell out of long beach, thank god we had so much practice thanks to whatcubed's love for the track

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

good news, car sorting is better. I don't seem to have the Ford GT in my garage though

L_Harrison
May 22, 2007
^ goto the messages. It'll be there as a gift. You have to download it.

Aw yeah, won the R18 e-tron in a prize spin. It's just like the demo, big potential prizes even at low levels. Saw the Bugatti and 1 million credits, but no luck winning those.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
When the gently caress does this game let me go play around? This extended tutorial is bullshit.

Got it. Can quit out of the Super Street series.

bloops fucked around with this message at 17:09 on Sep 10, 2015

pvax
Aug 6, 2001

Well - I got 30 minutes play in before leaving to stat the longest work day ever. Basically finished the repeat of the demo. All 8 Tiers in rewards and $25 Million transferred over ... hell ... yeah! Thanks Forza Hub.

BCRock
Dec 13, 2005
I'm huge in Japan
Won the Bugatti on my first prize spin.
:feelsgood:

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Ford GT not showing up as a gift car. I'm pretty sure the demo gave me the prompt that I earned it.

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

lose your headlights at night and you're hosed. not even pcars hosed, you can't see... anything

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

ethanol posted:

lose your headlights at night and you're hosed. not even pcars hosed, you can't see... anything

Was that was happening? I had your stream on in the background and looked over and just saw a steering wheel. I thought my monitor was going out.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Brands Hatch in the wet is cool and good. Turn 10 nailed wet weather driving. Those puddles are treacherous.

General Probe
Dec 28, 2004
Has this been done before?
Soiled Meat
So loving jelly. 4 more hours of work and 30 minutes of traffic then I can finally start tuning cars again! Also racing, really hope to do more hon racing than I did in 5.

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Well F1 is certainly.. different. 8 gears now, and full throttle on the first 5 will spin your tires... easily

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
^^^^^
Has someone made a Williams-Martini livery yet for the Lotus? That's what I need in my life.

Yaa Forza 6 is dope. Turn 10 is still brain dead on a lot of elements like AI and archaic 1-3 pole position. The actual driving feels great, and much improved over Forza 5's plodding, somewhat understeer-y nature. We can all forget Forza 5 existed now.

I do wish they'd include in-game TCS and ABS on/off like PCARS does.

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer
I won the million credits prize again (since the demo). I haven't let myself out of the pen yet.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
At this rate, I don't know what Turn 10 can do for F7 other than more cars and tracks. Dynamic weather maybe with whatever DX 12 could offer.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Leather Bear posted:

At this rate, I don't know what Turn 10 can do for F7 other than more cars and tracks. Dynamic weather maybe with whatever DX 12 could offer.

They can satisfy my inner hillbilly by getting the NASCAR license.

Prettypanda
Nov 11, 2008

General Probe posted:

So loving jelly. 4 more hours of work and 30 minutes of traffic then I can finally start tuning cars again! Also racing, really hope to do more hon racing than I did in 5.

Pretty much exactly this. We're dice racing tonight, right?

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Leather Bear posted:

Ford GT not showing up as a gift car. I'm pretty sure the demo gave me the prompt that I earned it.

I just got it, i guess it took its time to arrive

It seems like there may be some new limitation on number of drivatars in private lobbies. I set up a 24 man race on the Ring but I could only get 5 drivatars to appear.

Doomsday Jesus
Oct 8, 2004

Doomsday Jesus we need you now.

jabro posted:

They can satisfy my inner hillbilly by getting the NASCAR license.

I would love for them to have this. I cannot wait to try out Watkins, Sonoma, and Daytona though!

L_Harrison
May 22, 2007
I know Cubey will love Forza 6 because the autocross and passing events are all separate of the main career.

But the first autocross event in the Corvette is tough as poo poo. I somehow need to gain 7 seconds (unless the drivatar difficult changes the objective time).

tupacalypse
Jan 1, 2013

by Pragmatica
First impressions are good so far, cars feel much better than 5. I got lucky and won the million credits on the second spin.

My gt: CaptainSpeed999
Not sure if I'll be on tonight

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

L_Harrison posted:

I know Cubey will love Forza 6 because the autocross and passing events are all separate of the main career.

But the first autocross event in the Corvette is tough as poo poo. I somehow need to gain 7 seconds (unless the drivatar difficult changes the objective time).

If you're having problems :stonklol:

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
That Volvo roster :swoon:

BMB5150
Oct 24, 2010

2018 Indianapolis 500 Winner

Ugh god damnit work is super busy and may only get an hour worth of time to play. But hearing from you guys I'll try to join up for more races down the road when I have some free time which should be soonish.

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer

tupacalypse posted:

First impressions are good so far, cars feel much better than 5. I got lucky and won the million credits on the second spin.

Added
GT: Captain Howdy 0

Comrade Flynn
Jun 1, 2003

Can't find some of you. Try adding my GT: Comrade Flynn

EDIT: I wish there was some way to mass add all the free cars. Jesus there's a lot.

Comrade Flynn fucked around with this message at 19:56 on Sep 10, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

tupacalypse posted:

It's so much better than 5! You can take a car over the limit of control but actually rescue yourself from completely losing control like seems to happen too often in Forza 5.

• Locked thread