Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who is going to be your MGV mission bro
This poll is closed.
DD 72 0.24%
Quiet 30008 99.63%
idk some robot thing 38 0.13%
Total: 30118 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guqj0pXoC9Q

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

bitches i am fabulous

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
My mom had me come over to help her move a few concrete planters, then hung out with my dad for 30 minutes and showed him how to customize guns, the chopper, his logo, etc. Watching him get excited about the little stuff while I show him is legit great.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

"Coming for extraction"

"OOOOH YEAAAAH, TIME TO GET SCHWIFTY IN HERE"

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

PINING 4 PORKINS posted:

"Coming for extraction"

"OOOOH YEAAAAH, TIME TO GET SCHWIFTY IN HERE"
Holy poo poo, I'm gonna do this.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
mission 20 really pissed me the gently caress off, and the loving water pistol did nothing. 50 shots my hairy rear end

elite_garbage_man
Apr 3, 2010
I THINK THAT "PRIMA DONNA" IS "PRE-MADONNA". I MAY BE ILLITERATE.
that's where Im at now

what button do you press to pee on him?

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

whelp, got the quiet shower scene

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

whelp, got the quiet shower scene

:jackbud:

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmHDb1EBgTo

elite_garbage_man
Apr 3, 2010
kfff, you're going to love my video on how i beat the fire boss on level 20.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

hells yeah new hamburger tape

elite_garbage_man
Apr 3, 2010
well that was easy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaFoZ2b_Kd4

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
i thought you were gonna call in a rain bombardment

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87YXRvfMDlM&feature=youtu.be&t=1m48s

gently caress you embed, the timestamp really makes it.

edit:
HELLOOOOO BOYS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcyygfXIfzE

Carteret fucked around with this message at 07:28 on Sep 11, 2015

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
Mission 30 owns. That whole area is perfect sneaky time fun land and I want to play that over and over with different routes.

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit

can you imagine all of the fat uggos that are going to try to pull off this costume?

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
Man I think I'm bad at metal gear games. I'm redoing a skilled soldier or whatever extraction sideop and all the guys are A+ or so. Trying to do it at night and I keep on getting spotted. It'll always be some random rear end in a top hat I never saw while spending five minutes to mark all the enemies, he'll pop up right behind me or some poo poo just far enough away I can't get him. Then the whole loving base goes on alert. Another time there was one guy left, I hurt myself by blowing up their satcom dish, jumped down off the building almost dead, then this guy shotgun blasts me in the face. Got pissed off, came back in battle armor with a grenade launcher and machine gun, called in multiple mortar strikes and the heli, said gently caress you and killed everyone.

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
After 60 hours of play, I finally beat the game last night. I don't remember the last time I put 60 hours into a single-player game. Doubt I even put that much time into FF7 back in the day! A+++++ game definitely delivers.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Quiet is disgusted about this.

brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

Mike-o posted:

Man I think I'm bad at metal gear games. I'm redoing a skilled soldier or whatever extraction sideop and all the guys are A+ or so. Trying to do it at night and I keep on getting spotted. It'll always be some random rear end in a top hat I never saw while spending five minutes to mark all the enemies, he'll pop up right behind me or some poo poo just far enough away I can't get him. Then the whole loving base goes on alert. Another time there was one guy left, I hurt myself by blowing up their satcom dish, jumped down off the building almost dead, then this guy shotgun blasts me in the face. Got pissed off, came back in battle armor with a grenade launcher and machine gun, called in multiple mortar strikes and the heli, said gently caress you and killed everyone.

I had that happen with the mission to extract the bionics prisoner guy. The guy guarding the room the prisoner was in spotted me, and I ended up just mowing down the whole base.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Mike-o posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFWE5aqTjZQ

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Why does Big Boss have a horn, what the gently caress.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
Because they played him like a drat tuba.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Whip Slagcheek posted:

Don't look it up. Just go with it, it will make the game better I promise

Mike-o posted:

Bring DD, he'll sniff guys out and mark them for you while sneaking so you're way less likely to get a surprised by roamers. He also makes finding prisoners much simpler as well

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

Booblord Zagats posted:

Don't look it up. Just go with it, it will make the game better I promise

Bring DD, he'll sniff guys out and mark them for you while sneaking so you're way less likely to get a surprised by roamers. He also makes finding prisoners much simpler as well

I forgot about dd because I was trying to get the last icon for max affinity or whatever with D-horse lol. Serves me right for getting up at six in the morning and trying to play tired.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Yeah, the only times I don't use DD now are when I know a lot of people gonna need titty sniping or I'm busting tanks on horse back. D-Walker really doesn't seem to do anything for me well enough to bother using

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Whip Slagcheek posted:

Please don't body mod shame.

Booblord Zagats posted:

Yeah, the only times I don't use DD now are when I know a lot of people gonna need titty sniping or I'm busting tanks on horse back. D-Walker really doesn't seem to do anything for me well enough to bother using

D-Walker's intercept head has such a pathetic range that it's useless. The only time walker is cool is doing sick jumps off cliffs.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Quiet saves me lots of time on recon and has bailed me out when poo poo goes crazy. I also get wrapped up into petting DD :3:

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
I wish you could develop Daisy Cutters at Mother base. Wanna see a blanket of fire consume some Russians

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Booblord Zagats posted:

Wanna see a blanket of fire consume the world.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Booblord Zagats posted:

I wish you could develop Thermobaric Bombs at Mother base. Wanna see a blanket of fire consume some Russians

ftfy

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Holy poo poo. You can fulton a container and ride it out of the combat zone.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
Just did that on my last mission to rescue the master gunsmith (again) from that main soviet base. I wish you could ride any Fulton out, including sitting on top of dudes heads.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mike-o posted:

Just did that on my last mission to rescue the master gunsmith (again) from that main soviet base. I wish you could ride any Fulton out, including sitting on top of dudes heads.

So I did the first gunsmith mission, can I finally do some weapon mods yet and if so where?

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

gfanikf posted:

So I did the first gunsmith mission, can I finally do some weapon mods yet and if so where?

No, you have two more gunsmith extractions to go.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

No, you have two more gunsmith extractions to go.

Drat. For some reason I haven't seen side op 108 show up yet. Well I'll double check when I get home and make sure I just haven't noticed it vs needing to do more side ops.

Edit: apparently I need to do stun arm and the bear one first to get the other two side ops to unlock.

Marshal Prolapse fucked around with this message at 20:45 on Sep 11, 2015

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

http://streamable.com/rhu4?t=3.8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CyOaRbfogXo

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
Master gunsmith is pretty rad, and allows you to reconfigure weapons in ways that the regular development process would otherwise take forever to get.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit

:vince:

• Locked thread