Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord
wonderful 101 is excellent

probably pretty cheap too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MORE CURLY FRIES
Apr 8, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQfls6zp1oQ

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

refurbished wiis u are back in stock, 225 for a bundle with super mario 3d world is a great deal

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

what the gently caress

(i neve rplayed mgs4)

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

duTrieux. posted:

what the gently caress

(i neve rplayed mgs4)

mgs4 is weird

old man snake had to crawl through a death tunnel

Kuvo
Oct 27, 2008

Blame it on the misfortune of your bark!
Fun Shoe
the patriots la le lu le lo hid their exchange servers behind a 100 yard hallway filled with microwave radiation. you have to mash x for about 3 minutes to make snake crawl though it while watching cutscenes of the other characters doing stupid poo poo

mgs4 is bad

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

Kuvo posted:

the patriots la le lu le lo hid their exchange servers behind a 100 yard hallway filled with microwave radiation. you have to mash x for about 3 minutes to make snake crawl though it while watching cutscenes of the other characters doing stupid poo poo

mgs4 is bad

punishing the player is a p good idea, encourage people not to video game

oh no blimp issue
Feb 23, 2011

Kuvo posted:

mgs4 is bad

actually its good

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

i mean in mgs the torture scene was meant to hurt your hand, which is why your controller gets vibrated to relax you a bit
it caused me nothing but pain, but it was a nice gesture

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

whoops wrong thread

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

Yodzilla posted:

MILLER'S

BURGERS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrlQhklDjIs

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
D-Dog is hereby grounded until he can learn to stop leaping in front of my explosives and stun hand and support salvos and support chopper rockets and generally getting killed

madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

duTrieux. posted:

what are other good games on it

There's not really a lot if you owned a Gamecube. Uhhhh maybe Tropical Freeze if you like Donkey Kong and NES Remix. Oh yeah and Wonderful 101/Bayonetta 2 if you like those games.

madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Ahahahahhahah lmfao

duckfarts
Jul 2, 2010

~ shameful ~

Soiled Meat

Liver Disaster posted:

i mean in mgs the torture scene was meant to hurt your hand, which is why your controller gets vibrated to relax you a bit
it caused me nothing but pain, but it was a nice gesture

how do you hurt your hand on that

are you like the black and white sequences in infomercials

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

:siren: what is the most Metal gear Solid type of alcohol, i'm going to go play all the games tonigh. :siren:

like is there one they drink a lot.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

PleasureKevin posted:

:siren: what is the most Metal gear Solid type of alcohol, i'm going to go play all the games tonigh. :siren:

snake only drinks energy drinks duh

duckfarts
Jul 2, 2010

~ shameful ~

Soiled Meat

PleasureKevin posted:

mgs is more about smoking and rations, with some calorie-mate for mgs3

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

moon shine from an oil barrel it is

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch
MGSV episode 43 :stare:

angry_keebler
Jul 16, 2006

In His presence the mountains quake and the hills melt away; the earth trembles and its people are destroyed. Who can stand before His fierce anger?
snake drinks tea and diet coke

i guess raiden drinks cyborg juice

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

madeupfred posted:

There's not really a lot if you owned a Gamecube. Uhhhh maybe Tropical Freeze if you like Donkey Kong and NES Remix. Oh yeah and Wonderful 101/Bayonetta 2 if you like those games.

bayonetta 2 comes with bayonetta 1 so that's 2 good games right there

Necronomoticon
Aug 14, 2007

Millennial 80's business guy
I planted C4 on a truck that an assassination target gets into, climbed atop a shipping container, put a Fulton balloon on it, detonated the C4, and held onto said balloon to extract before anyone knew what the gently caress.

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

Yodzilla posted:

MGSV episode 43 :stare:

does snake swing too high on the swings and turn inside out

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Necronomoticon posted:

I planted C4 on a truck that an assassination target gets into, climbed atop a shipping container, put a Fulton balloon on it, detonated the C4, and held onto said balloon to extract before anyone knew what the gently caress.

wait you mean like just hang off the side to ride off. is it just shipping containers how else can I not eat the helicopter fee

Necronomoticon
Aug 14, 2007

Millennial 80's business guy

bump_fn posted:

wait you mean like just hang off the side to ride off. is it just shipping containers how else can I not eat the helicopter fee

climb on top of one, tie the balloon to it, and hold down the action button to hang onto the balloon for the extraction. still the 10,000 big boss bucks fee, but cheaper than a helicopter and you get the resources, so that's nice. no idea if it works with anything else though.

Necronomoticon fucked around with this message at 03:49 on Sep 12, 2015

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Been taking it slow and free roaming and sideopsing so I only just captured Quiet. :catstare:

First person titty peeper

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug
lol, my mission 150 side op (the quiet one) is bugged out.

the tank shells go through the walls of the building like they're not there, so no matter what I get loving shelled non-stop and die.

oh well, I'll wait for a patch I guess.

it's the one you can't back out of, so I literally cannot play the game.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord
http://store.steampowered.com/app/268500/

loving 80 neo-canadian-rupees, holy lol

duckfarts
Jul 2, 2010

~ shameful ~

Soiled Meat

SynthOrange posted:

Been taking it slow and free roaming and sideopsing so I only just captured Quiet. :catstare:

First person titty peeper

I did kind of like the puzzleyness of that fight, though it's not consistent whether she'll stay still long enough for you to sneak up and punch her

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

duckfarts posted:

I did kind of like the puzzleyness of that fight, though it's not consistent whether she'll stay still long enough for you to sneak up and punch her

Drop two crates on her. :v:

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot
ok so if you just keep dicking around in the level editor in super mario maker, the game goes, "oh look, the delivery truck arrived early" and gives you more items

also people seem to like my levels, even if they have a low completion percentage :shobon:

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXznypMgrkA

gently caress the haters i liked downpour a lot

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
I was thinking about biting the bullet and picking up new destiny expansion. I read about the ruling in the arbitration the other day and the petty poo poo bungie/activision pulled today. now I'm not buying it.

funny loving time to have conscience

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Whats the poo poo they pulled?

moron izzard
Nov 17, 2006

Grimey Drawer
They tried to steal money from the halo music dude and then trade it back to him for his stake in bungee when he got fired. Also he made 10 years worth of destiny music and then they cut his stuff out of the reveal trailer

moron izzard fucked around with this message at 05:18 on Sep 12, 2015

Rexicon1
Oct 9, 2007

A Shameful Path Led You Here

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
mario maeker seems awesome also my cat really liesk the stylus

dont eat the stylus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SmokaDustbowl