Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Andre Le Fuckface
Oct 4, 2008

:pwm:
Well that didn't last long

Oh... Bad timing to type that lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

meat CRime
Jun 12, 2010

ham, turkey, roast beef, cold cuts, North Carolina, vienna sausage
Grimey Drawer
lots of goals

Andre Le Fuckface
Oct 4, 2008

What a finish loving hell

Andre Le Fuckface
Oct 4, 2008

Yes!!!!!!

Andre Le Fuckface
Oct 4, 2008

I'm quite enjoying this

Andre Le Fuckface
Oct 4, 2008

Holy poo poo what a goal

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
So who are Wednesday playing tomo

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

:swoon: I can't get enough of are Dan :swoon:
Saw a really mopey looking fucker in an Ipswich shirt just now, thank you Reading, that's made my day

Wazzerphuk
Feb 9, 2001

Hating Chelsea before it was cool
Winner of the PWM POTM for September
Winner of the PWM POTM for January
Co-Winner of the PWM POTM for March
Orlando Sa scored more goals in the first fifteen minutes yesterday than an entire season with us, the big fat shithouse.

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015
boro are going to beat the fake and gay club of MK

Andre Le Fuckface
Oct 4, 2008

We are now insanely good and are surely going to win the league

Pablo Bluth
Sep 7, 2007

I've made a huge mistake.

Andre Le Fuckface posted:

We are now insanely good and are surely going to win the league
Anything less than 107pts and 100 goals will be a shameful underachievement.

Living Image
Apr 24, 2010

HORSE'S ASS

Gabriele Angella subbed after 30 minutes because his face won't stop pissing blood everywhere. Good debut.

Overminty
Mar 16, 2010

You may wonder what I am doing while reading your posts..

Good start guys :thumbsup:

ForeverBWFC
Oct 19, 2011

Oh, the lads! You should've seen 'em running!
Ask 'em why and they reply the Bolton Boys are coming! All the lads and lasses, smiles upon their faces,

WALKING DOWN THE MANNY ROAD, TO SEE THE BURNDEN ACES!
Holy poo poo we won a game!

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
gently caress OFF BARNERLSLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015
If anyone didn't know MK dons got caught doing an intention backpass and it ended up as an indirect free kick.

Fluo
May 25, 2007

Seems this year [sofar] for Bristol City the challenge will be "don't get relegated" :negative:

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008
I always said Hughton was a good manager.

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)

deletebeepbeepbeep posted:

I always said Hughton was a good manager.

I saw the other day that he said he was "surprised" at how well Brighton were doing and did a lol. Good way to keep the teams confidence up.

Andre Le Fuckface
Oct 4, 2008

I feel like this season is going to have a lot of highs and lows

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010
I'm quite disappointed so far tbh, more so now that person has left due to other commitments (yeah right).

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
Leeds are a joke club.

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010

Pissflaps posted:

Leeds are a joke club.

This isn't a new thing flaps, is been a decade at least

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
Joke club.

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010

Pissflaps posted:

Joke club.

Perennial under-achievers?

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
I think they do better than expected for a poo poo club in a Rugby town.

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010
Coming from a fan of a below-par football club in a tiny north Yorkshire hell hole which has literally nothing positive to bring to the nation to which it belongs, I'll take that as a compliment.

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
lol the Leeds are cracking up

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010

Pissflaps posted:

lol the Leeds are cracking up

Sick burn, lol

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
You get the good burns when my chosen charity gets the £10 you owe for last season.

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010

Pissflaps posted:

You get the good burns when my chosen charity gets the £10 you owe for last season.

Lol you're mental so I'm saying this for the last ever time before this becomes a repeat of last seasons thread.

You pestered me (and encouraged others to pester me) about paying that bet out weeks before the outcome was a certainty. I was tired of hearing it and insisted I couldn't pay until you chose a charity. You neglected to do this. I, rightly, as it turns out, assumed you'd pick the charity of the club you think I dislike most as a Leeds fan, and donated the required ten quid.

I proceeded to provide evidence of the timing of this donation, but because you felt shame that I'd lost the bet but still managed to make you feel like a loser, you disputed this, and continue to dispute. This only makes you look more & more like the stubborn, argumentative person everyone not only knows you are but likes you for it.

That's the end. You won but also lost by being entirely predictable. Unlucky.

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
You donated £10 to Sheffield Wednesday??

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Official Manchester United Posting Partner 2015/16
Fan of Britches

stickyfngrdboy posted:

Lol you're mental so I'm saying this for the last ever time before this becomes a repeat of last seasons thread.

You pestered me (and encouraged others to pester me) about paying that bet out weeks before the outcome was a certainty. I was tired of hearing it and insisted I couldn't pay until you chose a charity. You neglected to do this. I, rightly, as it turns out, assumed you'd pick the charity of the club you think I dislike most as a Leeds fan, and donated the required ten quid.

I proceeded to provide evidence of the timing of this donation, but because you felt shame that I'd lost the bet but still managed to make you feel like a loser, you disputed this, and continue to dispute. This only makes you look more & more like the stubborn, argumentative person everyone not only knows you are but likes you for it.

Nice Meltdown

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008

Blue Star Error posted:

I saw the other day that he said he was "surprised" at how well Brighton were doing and did a lol. Good way to keep the teams confidence up.

Given how bad last season everyone is surprised. Fully expect us to dip and 'Boro, Burnley to overhaul us but have some hope for the playoffs.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

stickyfngrdboy posted:

Coming from a fan of a below-par football club in a tiny north Yorkshire hell hole which has literally nothing positive to bring to the nation to which it belongs, I'll take that as a compliment.

*cleveland

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015

stickyfngrdboy posted:

pretty bad thing to say about leeds tbh

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

stickyfngrdboy posted:

lol you're a nutter

Al2001
Apr 7, 2007

You've gone through at the back
Hmmm turns out David Cameron was right about you salty Yorkshire lads?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shit Farm
Jan 10, 2013
we're going down especially when we sell rhodes in january

• Locked thread