Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

beaner69
Sep 12, 2009
Chloe is the best girl in gf beta cuz her accent was pretty cool and I don't know any french people and I definitely don't know any french people that speak japanese.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
They've discovered my secret! I'll play any anime rhythm game, and they know it.

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Well, if you're making a list

e: I don't actually know anything about this, I just found it a while back, so caveat emptor

Polsy fucked around with this message at 15:04 on Sep 10, 2015

Zettace
Nov 30, 2009

beaner69 posted:

Chloe is the best girl in gf beta cuz her accent was pretty cool and I don't know any french people and I definitely don't know any french people that speak japanese.
Is the girl from the (^q^)くおえうえーーーるえうおおおwww meme?

Sonata Mused
Feb 19, 2013

I'll show you... a nightmare...
Has anyone figured out a comfortable way to play these games? I've been using my thumbs while holding the phone, but it gets kind of awkward when moving around a lot.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Sonata Mused posted:

Has anyone figured out a comfortable way to play these games? I've been using my thumbs while holding the phone, but it gets kind of awkward when moving around a lot.

I hold the phone against either a table or my thigh with my thumbs along the bottom and my pinkies along the sides, and tap with my index fingers.

Sonata Mused
Feb 19, 2013

Miku, why is your solo song such a mess? It is the worst so far.

edit - Ugh, so I need another 1,000 starbits or so in order to get the ten pull Gacha... This is probably gonna take a while.

Also, moving up to the 3rd difficulty level is a pretty big jump.

Sonata Mused fucked around with this message at 05:00 on Sep 11, 2015

IAmTheRad
Dec 11, 2009

Goddammit this Cello is way out of tune!
Regular is easy. Pro is hard.

What is it when you get what looks like a green card in the gacha or as an item award? A girl is holding it it looks like.

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~

IAmTheRad posted:

Regular is easy. Pro is hard.

What is it when you get what looks like a green card in the gacha or as an item award? A girl is holding it it looks like.

Trainer item, I believe. Used for leveling up idols somehow. I haven't used any yet myself.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

graybook posted:

Trainer item, I believe. Used for leveling up idols somehow. I haven't used any yet myself.

Trainers are the primary way to level your idols. Waaay more experience than eating other, lesser idols.

beaner69
Sep 12, 2009

Zettace posted:

Is the girl from the (^q^)くおえうえーーーるえうおおおwww meme?

:) yeah

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

(missing one is complete story 5)

Top middle is actually for taking an item out of that box. Also here's a clean bottom-left panel if you want to edit it in.

My id's 476011024

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Polsy posted:

Top middle is actually for taking an item out of that box. Also here's a clean bottom-left panel if you want to edit it in.

My id's 476011024

Eh, I stole those from elsewhere, so I'll edit in your correction and call it good enough.

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Worth mentioning the ticketboard (the easel on the left here) drops trainer tickets periodically. Levelling it up increases the chance of the drop being a master trainer.

Polsy fucked around with this message at 09:14 on Sep 11, 2015

Zettace
Nov 30, 2009
Buy those lockers (all three of them) and upgrade them asap. They print out those items you use to upgrade idols in to their + form.

Also, does anyone else only play in 2d-no effects mode? My phone isn't that good so it lags in 3D mode and it's distracting anyways.

Zettace fucked around with this message at 09:34 on Sep 11, 2015

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

It's actually really surprising to me that SIF just has a static background, I don't think I've played any rhythm game where that's the case. That said I have an iPhone 6 and the full effects mode still lags occasionally for half a second which is far too much for a rhythm game, so I'm thinking about turning it down.

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

Polsy posted:

It's actually really surprising to me that SIF just has a static background, I don't think I've played any rhythm game where that's the case. That said I have an iPhone 6 and the full effects mode still lags occasionally for half a second which is far too much for a rhythm game, so I'm thinking about turning it down.

Deemo has a static background. I guess DJmax and DDR aren't static, but they're basically notes in front of a music video/dancing though. I turn off the effects just because Promotion UR Eli messed me up too many times when she does her skill.

Sonata Mused
Feb 19, 2013

I've been playing 3D (2nd one, sometimes 1st one) and haven't had any problems except on Mio's stage (OF COURSE MIO).

My battery gets drained like crazy though. I'm on a Nexus 6.

Sonata Mused
Feb 19, 2013

http://youtu.be/XV6M-H4cNcI

Really glad they added this song.

Don't think I will be able to do Master anytime soon.

vibratingsheep
Nov 2, 2013

Fudou, Gunzou. The Face of the Franchise Killer. 2004.
I was going to work on my Let's Play last night, I really was.

And then I rolled Kaede. RIP.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

vibratingsheep posted:

I was going to work on my Let's Play last night, I really was.

And then I rolled Kaede. RIP.

The Miura of LPs.

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

lol, can't name my passion unit 'Passion' because it has 'rear end' in it.

Sonata Mused
Feb 19, 2013

Uh, my game just keeps trying to send me to the play store now?

ChubbyThePhat
Dec 22, 2006

Who nico nico needs anyone else
My phone battery cannot take the assault from me today. Clearly getting lots done at work.

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Sonata Mused posted:

Uh, my game just keeps trying to send me to the play store now?

It did a self-update on iOS when I launched it just now, I don't know if that's related

taser rates
Mar 30, 2010

Polsy posted:

It did a self-update on iOS when I launched it just now, I don't know if that's related

Yea, there was an update today. If you're on Android, just go to qooapp again or whatever you used.

Sonata Mused
Feb 19, 2013

I just grabbed the apk. What should I do?

PrinnySquadron
Dec 8, 2009

Qooapp if you have it should still pick it up so you can update it.

Sonata Mused
Feb 19, 2013

Okay, Qooapp seems to be downloading everything correctly. Just installing the update apk didn't work.

beaner69
Sep 12, 2009
People that preordered who did the email come from? Side-BN or something like that? And how long ago?

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

I got it the day the game was released, for iOS, I presume Android was the same. Address was Side-BN倶楽部事務局 <www@id.banapassport.net>

Zettace
Nov 30, 2009
The invite campaign is an easy way to get 250 star jewels for CGSS: http://ss.idolmaster.jp/campaign_top/
You get 250 star jewels and the person who invited you gets 50 (to a max of 250 for 5 invites).

Just input your ID (on your profile page in game) and the ID of someone else.

Here's my ID if you want to use it but I'll probably remove it if I hit the limit so you can help someone else:
Edit: I've hit the limit. Use the ID in the post below.

Zettace fucked around with this message at 10:36 on Sep 13, 2015

Hateheh
May 9, 2009

Zettace posted:

Here's my ID if you want to use it but I'll probably remove it if I hit the limit so you can help someone else:

Thanks, I just used it and got the jewels. My ID, if anyone needs it: Edit. I think it's been used 5 times now so I'll remove it.

Hateheh fucked around with this message at 12:49 on Sep 13, 2015

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
Love Live! The School Idol Movie is good and fun.

vibratingsheep
Nov 2, 2013

Fudou, Gunzou. The Face of the Franchise Killer. 2004.

"A young girl has started talking to you"
>Give her candy

I AM NOT OKAY WITH THIS

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Hateheh posted:

Thanks, I just used it and got the jewels. My ID, if anyone needs it: 924568238

Thanks. I'm 476011024 if that fills up.

e: looks like I'm all done

Polsy fucked around with this message at 23:18 on Sep 13, 2015

Sonata Mused
Feb 19, 2013

Here we gooooooo

Kanade, Kaede, and Frederica get!

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

That image doesn't work (403 error). Just sitting on my SR Anastasia, Mika Jougasaki, and Yukimi Sajo for now, I don't like my chances of pulling together another 2500 star jewels by the end of Wednesday.

The local audition gacha experience: http://polsy.org.uk/play/nico/?vidid=sm27103212

Polsy fucked around with this message at 11:41 on Sep 14, 2015

Zettace
Nov 30, 2009
I wonder if they're going to keep the guaranteed SR for the 10 draw or discount it since there's no benefit otherwise.

Hopefully they'll give some benefit since I rerolled and got a SSR Mio so I won't be able to get that 2500 star jewels before the campaign ends this week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

There's usually some kind of benefit to doing 10-draws in these games but it's not necessarily the same one from week to week. Might just be a slightly higher chance of drawing SSR [idol of the week].