Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best Monogatari?
This poll is closed.
Deishuu "Dilbert as gently caress" Kaiki 133 84.18%
Some other dope, who cares 25 15.82%
Total: 137 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
How am I supposed to marry an AI that just acts like a stinky fail ape. gently caress you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
also im gonna check out the dragons dogma im glad jap devs are realizing i can buy their games if they are on pc

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

ArfJason posted:

im a loving retard

i serve myself a full glass of 7up then immediately start chugging from the bottle without even thinking

Living the lad lifestyle

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

ArfJason posted:

im a loving retard

i serve myself a full glass of 7up then immediately start chugging from the bottle without even thinking

Why are you pouring it into a glass in the first place?

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

Sakurazuka posted:

Saturday is a good anime day and I'm going to be sad when it's not in a couple of weeks.

Unless all the good next season shows are on Saturday too I guess....

There's like 5 good shows on Saturday this season, it owns. I'm going to miss anime saturday

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

Analogue isnt that good because the AIs are indistinguishable from humans.

"i need my art to conform to reality at all times"

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

Okay 4 good shows and charlotte

fuepi
Feb 6, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
If you told me to give money to somebody named Christina Love I'd unleash all all of my hands, feet, elbows, and knees directly into your face in a violent muay thai armageddon.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

pon alien posted:

If you told me to give money to somebody named Christina Love I'd unleash all all of my hands, feet, elbows, and knees directly into your face in a violent muay thai armageddon.

----------------

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Stairmaster posted:

"i need my art to conform to reality at all times"

Its boring!

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

ArfJason posted:

also im gonna check out the dragons dogma im glad jap devs are realizing i can buy their games if they are on pc

It's real cool that they're getting better and better about it

Capcom has been doing a fine job on their pc ports for awhile now so I am sure that trend will continue with this

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Cake Attack posted:

Okay 4 good shows and charlotte

Three good shows and Symphogear for me.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

pon alien posted:

Fat goon does approximation of martial arts then falls over exhausted while I livepost about it

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Srice posted:

It's real cool that they're getting better and better about it

Capcom has been doing a fine job on their pc ports for awhile now so I am sure that trend will continue with this

all i really want is shadow of the colossus and rez and child of eden and persona 4 and mgs3

----------------

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
bayonetta would definitely not be amiss

----------------

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

littleorv posted:

I loving hate SAO but I also love it at the same time. It's a very complicated relationship.

I hope to have a similar one with my future wife.
Even I, apparently the dreaded butt monkey of this thread, would be above such potential domestic abuse.

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Namtab posted:

Fat goon does approximation of martial arts then falls over exhausted while I livepost about it

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Here's my Dragon's Dogma character doing what she does best: carry her waifus around.

I should have taken way more screenshots, that fuckin game is the best and is the only game i've ever platinum'd.

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

ArfJason posted:

all i really want is shadow of the colossus and rez and child of eden and persona 4 and mgs3

I really hoped that with Revengence and MGS5 on PC we'd get a PC port of the HD collection.

I wanna give them my money but they're not letting me

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

Grouchio posted:

Even I, apparently the dreaded butt monkey of this thread, would be above such potential domestic abuse.

Dude, I don't dislike you. This is neither sarcasm nor mocking. Everyone would like you more if you stopped talking about how mean everyone is to you.

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

here's what you do in dragon's dogma

you climb a hydra, try to gently caress it up and get eaten

you hang onto a harpy and use her to jump onto an ogre

you gently caress up a cockatrice

you gently caress up an evil eye

you gently caress up a drake

you gently caress up some more giant monsters and then go home to your wife, did i mention you can marry literally every npc in the game

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Srice posted:

I really hoped that with Revengence and MGS5 on PC we'd get a PC port of the HD collection.

I wanna give them my money but they're not letting me

no kidding :(

----------------

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Grouchio posted:

*finds grouchios name on my list, puts a tick in the "would not beat wife" box*

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Namtab posted:

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Accidentally gay-marrying the innkeeper is the true DD experience

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Droyer posted:

Dude, I don't dislike you. This is neither sarcasm nor mocking. Everyone would like you more if you stopped talking about how mean everyone is to you.

also known as wickedhate syndrome

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

its too bad mgs4 will never be on any other system because the way its coded makes it literally impossible to port or something

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Namtab posted:

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

a kitten posted:

princess screenshot

i never figured out how to carry her lol. i just kinda threw her around to get her where i wanted to

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Namtab posted:

Thank you. Now can I continue chatting like a normal SA poster?

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Grouchio posted:

The dreaded persecution complex poster

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Davincie posted:

you gently caress up some more giant monsters and then go home to your wife, did i mention you can marry literally every npc in the game

simultaneously

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

If you must blink, do it now.

Endorph posted:

like i said, probe those people. imo people like rodyle deserve a place to talk about the show.

Endorph posted:

it's weird how you're so hesitant to own people for awful posting.
I don't have a problem putting the boots to bad posters, but when a thread invites almost nothing but bad posting I feel like I might as well nip it in the bud. Rodyle himself closed it for a bit only to reopen it cause he decided he wanted it to remain as a containment thread, which to be fair I guess it does.

I was hesitant to ban WickedHate for awhile only because that's the nuclear option.

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

i played some dragon's dogma then got bummed when some mission autofailed because I wanted to dick around in the city before doing it

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

I wish people were mean to me in here. But that's because I am a masochist and it makes me hard

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

Grouchio posted:

Apparently not.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Bad Seafood posted:

I don't have a problem putting the boots to bad posters, but when a thread invites almost nothing but bad posting I feel like I might as well nip it in the bud. Rodyle himself closed it for a bit only to reopen it cause he decided he wanted it to remain as a containment thread, which to be fair I guess it does.

I was hesitant to ban WickedHate for awhile only because that's the nuclear option.
like i said though, the problem with the gate thread isn't the gate thread

Blhue
Apr 22, 2008

Fallen Rib
maybe i should actually play DD at some point. I bought it, finished the intro, then never touched it again for some reason.

fuepi
Feb 6, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Grouchio posted:

No! You loving suck! Eat poo poo and go away!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

I've bought DD three times and put a combined 20 hours into them.

• Locked thread