Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

LAST TIME ON TOONAMI

DBZ Kai: Fortified by his combining with Nail, Piccolo begins battling Frieza - and surprisingly manages to hold his own. The two exchange blows pretty evenly for a good portion of the fight. Piccolo eventually realizes Frieza slightly holds the upper hand, so Piccolo removes his weighted training clothing and begins winning against the tyrant. Frieza finds himself backed into a corner, so he decides it is best to transform again to fight Piccolo. Becoming his grotesque, ugly third form, Frieza once again gains the upper hand and begins obliterating Piccolo with a rapid finger beam blast. Gohan rushes to rescue his mentor, and when Krillin tries to follow suit, Vegeta stops him - revealing to Krillin that he may have a strategy that will allow him to defeat the tyrant.

Akame Ga Kill: There are some ancient awesome weapons that a bunch of Night Raid have and then they kill a guy I guess?

Michiko & Hatchin: Satoshi tracks down Manabe, a former captain in Monstro Preto, and takes him and his family hostage. He orders Shinsuke to send the battered Michiko to him on a train, and sets about to get back at Manabe for humiliating him many years before.

Sword Art Online II: Thanks to Kirito, Asuna and her dork friends beat the boss and get their names on the high score or whatever. Yuuki calls Asuna "sister" and Asuna's all "Whaaaat?" and then Yuuki logs out crying.

One Piece: Luffy's gramps, Garp, introduces the Strawhats to his attendants, who are actually two bozos from the very first episodes! Also it turns out that Luffy's dad Dragon is the leader of a revolutionary force against the world gubmint.

GOONAMI

Baccano!: Ladd wreaks havoc on the train as Nice and Donny find Jacuzzi. When Jacuzzi learns of the Russos and the Lemures, he decides to protect everyone on the train. The senator's wife tells her daughter and Czeslaw to run as the Lemures take control of the dining car and go off to search for the woman who bolted out of the window while the Rail Tracer traces. Isaac and Miria buy some hats and get run over by a guy who's actually an immortal alchemist helping other old guys become immortal. He finds out that Dallas has the elixir and tells his attendant Ennis to find him. Firo gets initiated into the Camorra and notices that Maiza's injuries heal immediately. Eve's search for information on her brother is unsuccessful, partly due to the fact that Dallas might be immortal and that info is classified.

HOLY poo poo A LOT HAPPENS IN THIS SHOW

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

Please watch SAO tonight

Argus Zant
Nov 18, 2012

Wer ist bereit zu tanzen?

Waffleman_ posted:

LAST TIME ON GOONAMI

Baccano!: HOLY poo poo A LOT HAPPENS IN THIS SHOW

I should probably point out that the bit where Isaac & Miriam got run over by Ennis and... I wanna say his name is Cazador? I think?... and where Firo is getting initiated into the Camorra family actually takes place Then, in 1930, whereas the plot where Eva is searching for Dallas takes place Later, in 1932, though I should point out that the only time we've seen Dallas in the flesh up to this point has been Then, and also that everything else involving pretty much everybody else has been happening aboard the Flying Pussyfoot which is set during Now, in 1931. Which is important to mention, because sometimes the show will have characters in Now have flashbacks to Then without saying that we're looking at Then, which can be slightly confusing because sometimes we have flashbacks to a point that's neither Now nor Then, but rather Right Before All This Insane poo poo Started Going Down, like that one where Ladd Russo told his uncle about his plans for the FPF or where Jacuzzi got cornered by those mafia thugs in that railyard, which I'm fairly certain was RBATISSGD instead of Then, which sort of shows how nebulous RBATISSGD is, because it's just sort of a vague timeframe between Then and Now and oh no now I've gone cross-eyed

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Argus Zant posted:

I should probably point out that the bit where Isaac & Miriam got run over by Ennis and... I wanna say his name is Cazador? I think?... and where Firo is getting initiated into the Camorra family actually takes place Then, in 1930, whereas the plot where Eva is searching for Dallas takes place Later, in 1932, though I should point out that the only time we've seen Dallas in the flesh up to this point has been Then, and also that everything else involving pretty much everybody else has been happening aboard the Flying Pussyfoot which is set during Now, in 1931. Which is important to mention, because sometimes the show will have characters in Now have flashbacks to Then without saying that we're looking at Then, which can be slightly confusing because sometimes we have flashbacks to a point that's neither Now nor Then, but rather Right Before All This Insane poo poo Started Going Down, like that one where Ladd Russo told his uncle about his plans for the FPF or where Jacuzzi got cornered by those mafia thugs in that railyard, which I'm fairly certain was RBATISSGD instead of Then, which sort of shows how nebulous RBATISSGD is, because it's just sort of a vague timeframe between Then and Now and oh no now I've gone cross-eyed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5drjr9PmTMA

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Now with actually good audio!

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Code Talker

OneDeadman
Oct 16, 2010

[SUPERBIA]

Baal posted:

Code Talker

hambergers

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Baccano's early in a few minutes so get in here.

fit em all up in there
Oct 10, 2006

Violencia

AND HIS NAME IS PICCOLO CENA

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
Spoilers:

The good guys are gonna win

Kerning Chameleon
Apr 8, 2015

by Cyrano4747
I always remember unconscious goku's telepathic commentary being really silly.

Mostly because it obviously went on for episodes upon episodes pre-Kai.

fit em all up in there
Oct 10, 2006

Violencia

One Piece isn't on until later Krillan :v:

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.
Boy, it looks like Goku isn't going to get a chance to fight Freeza after all!

OneDeadman
Oct 16, 2010

[SUPERBIA]
when is goku getting out of the bacta tank

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
Oh poo poo Frieza is already in his second form

This show is going too fast for me

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
punching!

e: and occasionally kicking. also tail... ing.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

This fight is so silly when you know nobody can win until Goku shows up.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Piccolo pulling out the tired old "show you my true power" bullshit line.

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.
lol just got rekt in the middle of a sentence

fit em all up in there
Oct 10, 2006

Violencia

Frieza would be a republican candidate

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Sorry Gohan, the rest of the episode is too expensive, we have to just float here, barely animating.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Just let me take my lead lined turban off.

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet

muscles like this? posted:

Piccolo pulling out the tired old "show you my true power" bullshit line.

Nah man Piccolo got this

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
come at me bro

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

No Piccolo, now the aliens can read your thoughts!

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.
I see, nudity makes you stronger on this planet

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Now I'm wondering, is Frieza wearing lipstick or are his lips just naturally that weird color.

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp

Lumberjack Bonanza posted:

this isn't kill la kill

fit em all up in there
Oct 10, 2006

Violencia

Lumberjack Bonanza posted:

Kill La Kill is over :v:

Argus Zant
Nov 18, 2012

Wer ist bereit zu tanzen?
Adult Swim is building you a better anime block by filling it with way too many shows that suck bricks and only like one or two at a time that are worth a drat

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>
I'm excited for akame ga kill, I have faith this week

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Hace posted:

That it'll stay boring?

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.
Memes, my anti-drug

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
truth: now with old memes

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet

Hace posted:

I redact the good opinion I said you had earlier

fit em all up in there
Oct 10, 2006

Violencia

Sorry tv memes but I gotta smoke my anime cigs

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

Kwyndig posted:

This fight is so silly when you know nobody can win until Goku shows up.

- A succinct summary of DBZ in general tbh

Argus Zant posted:

Adult Swim is building you a better anime block by filling it with way too many shows that suck bricks and only like one or two at a time that are worth a drat

I'm sorry this sounded like someone saying SAO is not fine art?

OneDeadman
Oct 16, 2010

[SUPERBIA]
Frieza^3

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
you thought that was my true power? this is my true true power... :downs:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011