Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ironsolid
Mar 1, 2005

Fishing isn't an addiction, it's a way of life. Everything to gain while losing everything

GoodBee posted:

I just realized that Apollo can cover 2 colors for Kirin now.

Holy poo poo that new evo o.o

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Kit
May 29, 2013

I'm viable ladies.

I think G. Valk vs Chu chu is more situational. If you've got an attacker based Verdandi team with things like Liu Bei, Vishnu, Green Zhuge Lang, etc you should bring G. Valk 99% of the time, especially once she gets her attacker typing. If you've got a more Balanced team and also bring along a Delgado for burst etc, you're better off with Ignis Chu chu simply because you lose out of so much damage when a card isn't boosted. Unless it's a triple pronger, but they'll keep up with the damage all on their own merits.

The Jumpoff
May 4, 2011
Your dad's in the Russian Mafia, that's the jumpoff!
I think I found my Goemon team. Rodin/Rodin/Ronia/Dancing Queen Hera-Ur. GIves 12 rows and 11 turns of skill boosts. Only problem is not having any 5-turn orb changers so if I get orb-starved it gets pretty bad. But I could just use Gigas if I felt like that was an issue.

Maladictus
Feb 22, 2013
Saving my stones for Nov/Dec PCGF, but one roll this godfest to try and get Shiva. Trolldragon popped out a silver egg instead. Sleeping beauty. Well, at least it is 3k more monster points towards something in the future.

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord
I am still trying to figure out if I'd regret feeding away my first and only BlOnia.

Skyridge
Jan 1, 2011

Rolled 15 times chasing Nut. I got zero Egyptian 2 cards. I DID get Rodin, Ilm, and two of the new cyberdragons though, so it wasn't a total loss.

This changes my most wanted list quite a bit:

1) Typhon: Now that I have Diadem, the only sub I'm missing for a ridiculous team is the dark Sengoku god.
2) Nut: The best Sarasvati sub by far with her new ult.
3) Leilan: Arguably the best Ilm sub
4) Tsubaki: Also arguably the best Ilm sub
5) The Sengoku Pantheon in general: Red is a great Gadius Sub, dark is a great Typhon sub, and blue is a great sub for my comedy Beach Urd team.

Teams I use/am working on:

Light Kali: I'm not nearly as consistent with her as I should be, but she's incredibly versatile
Sarasvati: The team I'm gunning for the most. All I'm missing is + eggs and one more A+ sub (like Nut...)
Gadius: Needs levels and maybe some better subs, but I'm eager to start using him
Awoken Shiva: No Kagu really hurts this team, I think. Also I'm terrible at consistently getting 6+ combos so I'm eager to move to Gadius for my main fire team.
Pandora?: Pulling Diadem made me reconsider her as a leader. Lack of Beach Claire really hurts though, as she would be the perfect sub.

Skyridge fucked around with this message at 17:34 on Sep 13, 2015

HoneyBoy
Oct 12, 2012

get murked son

dwarf74 posted:

I am still trying to figure out if I'd regret feeding away my first and only BlOnia.

Gungho forgot all about her, you should too.

Slappy Pappy
Oct 15, 2003

Mighty, mighty eagle soaring free
Defender of our homes and liberty
Bravery, humility, and honesty...
Mighty, mighty eagle, rescue me!
Dinosaur Gum

Ironsolid posted:

Holy poo poo that new evo o.o

Yeah I just rolled an Apollo and I was not thrilled but then saw the Evo and now he's gonna be my super Ilm sub.

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord

HoneyBoy posted:

Gungho forgot all about her, you should too.

Yeah, 50k whale points is hard to pass up for a bad monster.

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Cao Ni Ma posted:

I think if you hate yourself you can go full grodin and be functionally immortal in a lot of content but anything that attacks more than once will chew through his armor. Also it will be incredibly slow.

And someone like me with two of them can keep auto-healering for 400 a turn reaching a new stage of immortality.

McDragon posted:

Courtesy roll, Verdandi. Fuckin' awesome. Guess I'm starting another new team. Finally I can have a competent Green team. I mean, I have green stuff, just nothing very leadery up to now.

Any tips on a Verdandi team? I guess the Liu Bei with the prongs. I've got Ignis Cu Chulainn and Green Valk, thinking I just want one of those but which is better?

One thing's for sure, I'm going to need a lot more tamadras.

Hey. gently caress you. I am jealous of you. What is your ID?

edit: still want help to make a good team for challenege dungeons.

Rasczak
Mar 30, 2005

So I'm running a lower level Ronia devil team w/Haku sub, and did 7 pulls on Godfest today. Was after useful Devil cards, Nephthys, etc.

Venus
Indigo Dragon Caller, Sumire
Griffin Rider
Indra
Dark Angel, Lumiel
Dark Wizard, Dill Sirius
Bastet :stare:

Uhhh looks like I should probably convert to a Bastet team? I have no idea what would be good for a Bastet team. This is my box. Any insight?

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

Oh look, the consequences of my prior actions are finally catching up to me.
5 rolls because why not:

Baslisk (mp fodder)
Dragon Samurai (mp fodder)
Sumire (New, neat)
Dragon Rider (New)
Wee Jas (New)

3 new mons, I'm cool with that.

EPIC fat guy vids
Feb 3, 2011

squeak... squeak... SQUEAK!
Lipstick Apathy
Bought a few stones (10) and rolled twice:

-Kaede
-Sumire

O_O

Not dark-kali but I really can't complain.

EPIC fat guy vids fucked around with this message at 19:25 on Sep 13, 2015

Skyridge
Jan 1, 2011

What's with all the Sumires?

The Jumpoff
May 4, 2011

Rasczak posted:

So I'm running a lower level Ronia devil team w/Haku sub, and did 7 pulls on Godfest today. Was after useful Devil cards, Nephthys, etc.

Venus
Indigo Dragon Caller, Sumire
Griffin Rider
Indra
Dark Angel, Lumiel
Dark Wizard, Dill Sirius
Bastet :stare:

Uhhh looks like I should probably convert to a Bastet team? I have no idea what would be good for a Bastet team. This is my box. Any insight?

Good pulls, but if Griffin Rider is your only sub currently, don't worry about Bastet just yet. Farmable subs to look out for though are Ancient Dragon Knight (when we get his dungeon again) as well as Cu Chu (drops from Two Heroes dungeon as Highlander). They're both 5-turn orb changers and have TPA's. Other subs to look out for on the REM: Meimei, Vishnu, Liu Bei, Verdandi, and possibly GZL.

I run an A.Bastet team of Marine Rider/GZL/A.Meimei/Vishnu and let me tell you, that team will absolutely destroy anything in its path if you can combo well.

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Skyridge posted:

What's with all the Sumires?

She's common (the first blue godfest exclusive that is) and people whale soooo

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

KotG is being terrible to me this weekend with plusses.

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

Five rolls today:
Dark Meta
Sadalmelik (machine dragon. Dumb)
Nephthys
Shedar (machine dragon. Dumb)
Mitsuki

Was hoping for a shiva but oh well. Nephthys will be replacing Lilith on my Ronia team, so that's cool.

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice

GoodBee posted:

Only if by amazing you mean grindy as gently caress. Some Challenge Mode teams are Grodin or a different resist leader and a team full of Grodins, you could run those all by yourself, with 2 resist leaders.

You can grind through Legendary Earth with Grodins plus armor break. I worked it out for my brother so he could clear it. He has 4 Grodins but I think you only need 3. He also got the drop first clear and I haven't gotten one yet.

Jesus I can't imagine that being any fun at all. Sorry Odin(s), you're worth more to me dead than alive, or at least more sold for MP!

GoodBee
Apr 8, 2004

Suck it Zeus Mercury. Got that blue orb.

Pierson posted:

Jesus I can't imagine that being any fun at all. Sorry Odin(s), you're worth more to me dead than alive, or at least more sold for MP!

Spending all day matching orbs in one dungeon isn't the worst thing if you non-IAP. Sometimes you just have to work with what you've got. At least it's playing and not wanting around for stamina to regen. There's no point to it if you whale though.

KoldPT
Oct 9, 2012
Finally got my Verdandi to 297. Now I can uninstall PAD and stop playing forever

Munkaboo
Aug 5, 2002

If you know the words, you can join in too
He's bigger! faster! stronger too!
He's the newest member of the Jags O-Line crew!
I got a Leonis. What do I do with that???

Also a 5th Ra. Fml

The Jumpoff
May 4, 2011

Munkaboo posted:

Also a 5th Ra. Fml

I wonder if a 6 Ra team would work for push-buttoning Tamadras...

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.

The Jumpoff posted:

At least 3 of yours has to be awoken assuming you pair with an awoken one for skill boosts. Even then, you don't need 5 Ra =)

Mason Dixon
Jul 28, 2001

Crimson Butterfly

Time to YET AGAIN roll on a light carnival + Indian 2.0 Godfest for a Hathor and not get one. Hopefully I can trick the desire sensor into giving me a Rodin or Skuld or one of the dragon callers.

First roll: Hathor :stare:

And skydragons has been decent w/ +eggs today as well. I don't know where the malfunction is in the desire sensor today, but I'm not complaining!

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

The Jumpoff posted:

Oh course it would.

Anyways, I have masterized clearing Scarlet's dungeon with my Shiva team. Pretty sweet deal during 10x +eggs drops. You get 4 eggs, including scarlet, plus 42k exp. My first scarlet is still a baby one but she's skilling up nicely. Someday, in a million years, I will be able to run her system, when it is already outdated and useless.

Cless Alvein
May 25, 2007
Bloopity Bloo
Guys, is my team any good? Can it clear stuff?

(I capped MP and give 0 shits about ShivaDragon)

HoneyBoy
Oct 12, 2012

get murked son
Sorry, no.

Have you tried rolling for a Ronia yet?

Yermaw Zahoor
Feb 24, 2009

Cless Alvein posted:

Obligatory :eyepop:

Oh and look at that stone stash :chanpop:

Yo've saved some for RaDra I guess?

The Jumpoff
May 4, 2011

Cless Alvein posted:

Not with that +1 L.Kali it can't.

(gently caress you I wish I had a +297)

nogic
Jul 6, 2002
Hooray, cleared Zeus Vulcan in Zeus challenge!

Does anyone have A. MeiMei they can put up so I can try 99 stam Zeus Challenge?

Need to stop waiting until the actual last day to do these...

Cless Alvein
May 25, 2007
Bloopity Bloo

HoneyBoy posted:

Sorry, no.

Have you tried rolling for a Ronia yet?

no :(

Yermaw Zahoor posted:

Obligatory :eyepop:

Oh and look at that stone stash :chanpop:

Yo've saved some for RaDra I guess?

Yeah, I still have like 840k mp. I'm pretty much broke on stones. There hasn't been any contests in a long while that were easy to exploit for google play money. :( I miss all the kitkat and samsung stones I had. :(

Yermaw Zahoor
Feb 24, 2009

nogic posted:

Hooray, cleared Zeus Vulcan in Zeus challenge!

Does anyone have A. MeiMei they can put up so I can try 99 stam Zeus Challenge?

Need to stop waiting until the actual last day to do these...

A MeiMei up

Cless Alvein posted:

no :(

Yeah, I still have like 840k mp. I'm pretty much broke on stones. There hasn't been any contests in a long while that were easy to exploit for google play money. :( I miss all the kitkat and samsung stones I had. :(

What was your most dupe-ey monster?
Did you sell, like 7 Ronia or the like?

Yermaw Zahoor fucked around with this message at 21:48 on Sep 13, 2015

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Cless Alvein posted:

Only one D Kali. Pathetic.

Cless Alvein
May 25, 2007
Bloopity Bloo

Yermaw Zahoor posted:

A MeiMei up

What was your most dupe-ey monster?
Did you sell, like 7 Ronia or the like?
Sadly I wish had that many Ronias to sell still. Long before the mp store had ever been announced, I had easily rolled like 15 Ronias and most of them went into skill up fodder. I still have the 3 on that team and maybe 1 more, I think. But at my highest I had like 3.5k stones, so I tended to roll a lot for no real reason than to roll.

Yermaw Zahoor
Feb 24, 2009

Cless Alvein posted:

I think. But at my highest I had like 3.5k stones

:catstare:

3.5k stones fuuuuck

Cless Alvein
May 25, 2007
Bloopity Bloo

Hey, not like I paid for em. :P In 2 1/2 years, I've spent maybe 300 actual real dollars.

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Cless Alvein posted:

Hey, not like I paid for em. :P In 2 1/2 years, I've spent maybe 300 actual real dollars.

So, are you going to tell us how did you get those points or not? for future research purposes, of course.

Yermaw Zahoor
Feb 24, 2009

Cless Alvein posted:

Oh, yeay, buying a stash of thousands of stones would be proper loopy. Like trucutru says though, please, do tell...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Your Boy Fancy
Feb 7, 2003

by Cyrano4747
So I'm in a situation where it seems like red teams are being stopped a lot by the newer teams; I've been tinkering with a green team that seems to do a lot.

Divine Vishnu, Lvl 91, +5, SLvl 1
Guardian Avalon Drake, Lvl 93, +15, SLvl 1
Gusting Sasuke, Lvl Max, +1, SLvl 2
GrOdin, Lvl 94, +3, SLvl 1
G/Y Meimei, Lvl Max, +16, SLvl Max

Paired with a Verdandi, the damage seems to work for a lot, but not enough. I sub in Top DroiDragon for Sasuke when I need to break defenses like Fat Dragon or Tamadra Village. Any ideas to make it better, besides being a better puzzler and using Kush friends more often? Or is this a solid lineup?

• Locked thread