Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

I can't believe someone named after Rothlisberger took my beloved Tebow.

At least I got to draft Brian Westbrook for nostalgia purposes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wolfy
Jul 13, 2009

HatfulOfHollow posted:

I can't believe someone named after Rothlisberger took my beloved Tebow.

At least I got to draft Brian Westbrook for nostalgia purposes.
I had to balance out the Ben/Winston picks with some Jesus.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
this league is going to be a shitshow and i can't wait

Avenged
Jun 9, 2005

TubeStank posted:

this league is going to be a shitshow and i can't wait

This is possibly going to be the weirdest fantasy football season in history, simply because of two (three?) reasons.

1.) The draft was very even across the board.

2.) We are all very intoxicated

And three...
Trading Aaron Rodgers for a decent team, send me a PM

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

Avenged posted:

This is possibly going to be the weirdest fantasy football season in history, simply because of two (three?) reasons.

1.) The draft was very even across the board.

2.) We are all very intoxicated

And three...
Trading Aaron Rodgers for a decent team, send me a PM

can't send you messages but sup

spacejung
Feb 8, 2004
I am open to all trade offers. All

railroad terror
Jul 2, 2007

choo choo
All of your teams are godawful

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

My team is the best. HTH.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

To quote Mario "ima gonna win"

Quarterroys
Jul 1, 2008

I will defend picking Foster in the Fourth to the death. Could be back as early as Week 3/4, and will be a top 5 RB from then on. And when Duke Johnson blows up, y'all will be knocking at my door for RB talent.

Fun times last night.

Prophecy120
Feb 4, 2003

God Bless the Enclave! God Bless America!
I had Foster highlighted to take in the 5th, so I can't blame you too much... however the 4th is a bit of a reach. The good thing about him is he doesn't tend to play hurt. He either sits the game or is ready to play and produce, not much in between.

Edit: Anyone looking to make some preseason trades, the following players are available for reasonable deals... Alshon Jeffery, Andre Johnson, Travis Kelce, Tony Romo, Shane Vereen & Anyone on my bench. Team is Tony Romo's Fumble Fizz Ale.

Prophecy120 fucked around with this message at 01:45 on Aug 26, 2015

Quarterroys
Jul 1, 2008

I'm trying to edit the Waiver settings to be FAAB - but they seem to be locked for some reason. Anyone experienced this with ESPN before?

railroad terror
Jul 2, 2007

choo choo
Hmm....were the league settings waiver (instead of FAAB) when we did the draft? If so, they might be locked. The "player acquisition" system of your league says it locks upon the draft. I'm not sure if that's what this refers to.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

Picked up Bort only to notice he has the same bye as iron dick Joe :downs:

railroad terror
Jul 2, 2007

choo choo

TubeStank posted:

Picked up Bort only to notice he has the same bye as iron dick Joe :downs:

We are out of "Bort" license plates.....repeat, we are out of "Bort" license plates!

Quarterroys
Jul 1, 2008

So since waivers have already opened (was hoping to figure out the FAAB system first), we can just leave it as is, unless any major objections. Once you use your waiver, you move to last on the priority list.

Hamhandler
Aug 9, 2008

[I want to] shit in your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your real mother across the face [laughter]. Fuck you, you're still a rookie. I'll kill you.
I am(as proprieter of the poo poo-Slicked Sloths) looking to trade down so to speak on AJ Green.

I want your lesser wide receiver and another interesting asset, send me offers or messages.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

Julius Thomas nooooo. My TE is hosed until mid season if he needs surgery.

Prophecy120
Feb 4, 2003

Mine went down with a leg injury too. It's been a pretty terrible preseason so far.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

Sorry Tyrod buddy but I gotta set you free. Now entertaining trades for either Gates or Thomas.

dphi
Jul 9, 2001

TubeStank posted:

Sorry Tyrod buddy but I gotta set you free. Now entertaining trades for either Gates or Thomas.

Ruthless

spacejung
Feb 8, 2004
Taking offers on LaFell for less mysterious, if less talented receivers.

railroad terror
Jul 2, 2007

choo choo
How does JOHN BROWN sound Spacejung?>?????

e: Should have made clear, I'm gonna wait to make sure this dude is healthy first

railroad terror fucked around with this message at 19:28 on Sep 4, 2015

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

julius thomas...you're free

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

whoever picks him up treat him right :patriot:

spacejung
Feb 8, 2004

railroad terror posted:

How does JOHN BROWN sound Spacejung?>?????

e: Should have made clear, I'm gonna wait to make sure this dude is healthy first

That's fair but as his mystery resolves his value increases. If anyone wants to speculate on LaFell now, I wouldn't be asking much in return...

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

I am looking to trade Drew Brees for a good RB or WR. Come at me, bros.

Avenged
Jun 9, 2005
Good luck, goon sirs. May the odds and TD thievery be ever in your favor.

dphi
Jul 9, 2001
Let's see if I can actually start off a season with a win, I don't think it's happened yet.

railroad terror
Jul 2, 2007

choo choo
Feeling like a 4 TDs for Antonio Brown kind of night

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

My line up is set and I am really to win.

Prophecy120
Feb 4, 2003

Curses whoever took Antonio Brown a pick before me. I have him in all my other leagues and I'm really hoping for a strong start to the season. Should be a high scoring shootout.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

It's an epic matchup of kickers on opening night! The only active players in my first game are Gostkowski versus Scobee. This is lol. (I'm winning).

edit - Now I'm winning even harder. Keep missing those FGs Scobee!

Quarterroys
Jul 1, 2008

gently caress. Did i make it so kickers get negative points for a miss? Welp, at least i'' the one getting hosed by that mistake.

Retemnav
Mar 20, 2007
Then I'd certainly be a damned fool to feel any other way, wouldn't I?
Good god Gronk

railroad terror
Jul 2, 2007

choo choo

Prophecy120 posted:

Curses whoever took Antonio Brown a pick before me. I have him in all my other leagues and I'm really hoping for a strong start to the season. Should be a high scoring shootout.

That was me. And THAT was what I call a garbage time TD!!!!

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

I'd like to give some shout outs to the two fantasy players I was leaning on for a lot of points this week:
Calvin "I must have died after the first quarter because I was a ghost for the rest of the game" Johnson
and
LeSean "negative yards" McCoy

Seriously, gently caress both of you assholes.

dphi
Jul 9, 2001

HatfulOfHollow posted:

LeSean "negative yards" McCoy

If he wasn't good enough for the Eagles, he shouldn't have been good enough for your team imo

railroad terror
Jul 2, 2007

choo choo
So, I need 14.4 points from Teddy Bridgewater to win my Week 1 matchup. Here's where we test my "Waiting until the 14th round to take a Quarterback" strategy!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

I left so many points in the bench :negative:

Also Matthews do well tonight and Mathews do not do well tonight. Teddy please score 100000 on the 49ers tia

• Locked thread