Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

EMILY BLUNTS posted:

wow! "Life Is Strange" gets 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤

Make sure your monitor is powered on!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Mario maker continues to be a good, I made a pretty easy castle level that I really like

Kuvo
Oct 27, 2008

Blame it on the misfortune of your bark!
Fun Shoe

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

ayn rand hand job posted:

must have been his stepmother.

lol

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dI5PLZ7wmS0

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009

you need to disable 1 tank

i did it this morning and it's fairly straight forward (though time is really tight, <2 min to spare)

basically the consistent path it to start out near the palace, head for the barracks, towards the supply outpost, and then back to the palace

equip a rocket launcher take d dog or d horse as the buddy (I prefer d dog because it'll help you spot two or three of the prisoners)

insert yourself to the east of the palace

run west and shoot the tank 300m outside the palace to get the primary mission done

only blow up 1 tank

run to the canyon directly east

there will be a prisoner close to the insertion point, grab them during this movement

when you get to the canyon, a patrol of 4 guards will be looking for a prisoner, disable them, fulton then for another objective, and run through to the canyon, saving the prisoner they were chasing

run north when you can to get to the barracks

around this point (5 minutes elapsed), the soviets will start moving prisoner to save #4 from north of the supply outpost to the barracks. however blowing up 2 tanks will cause this call prematurely

infiltrate the barracks via the cracked walls on the western edge. go to the basement where the bionic dude was in an earlier mission. extract the third prisoner via the hole in the ceiling and then get out f the barracks

head west and you'll probably hit prisoner 4's truck soon. they take the road that runs north of the checkpoint bypassing it.

drop into the river and run all the way west prisoner 5 will be hiding at the end of the dead end

the final prisoner is in one of the cells to the outside of the palace

infiltrate the camp, pick a lock, and fulton him or stick him in the helicopter as time expires and the mission ends

look down. theres a button on your keyboard that looks like this:

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6j_9KT23Mw

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

oh what the hell mario maker doesn't save the level you were on if you take a break from a 100 Mario challenge.

rip good castle level, ill never see you again

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
ha, getting rank 3 stun arm and charging it all the way makes boss raise his fist to the sky and call down lightning and yell

madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

you need to disable 1 tank

i did it this morning and it's fairly straight forward (though time is really tight, <2 min to spare)

basically the consistent path it to start out near the palace, head for the barracks, towards the supply outpost, and then back to the palace

equip a rocket launcher take d dog or d horse as the buddy (I prefer d dog because it'll help you spot two or three of the prisoners)

insert yourself to the east of the palace

run west and shoot the tank 300m outside the palace to get the primary mission done

only blow up 1 tank

run to the canyon directly east

there will be a prisoner close to the insertion point, grab them during this movement

when you get to the canyon, a patrol of 4 guards will be looking for a prisoner, disable them, fulton then for another objective, and run through to the canyon, saving the prisoner they were chasing

run north when you can to get to the barracks

around this point (5 minutes elapsed), the soviets will start moving prisoner to save #4 from north of the supply outpost to the barracks. however blowing up 2 tanks will cause this call prematurely

infiltrate the barracks via the cracked walls on the western edge. go to the basement where the bionic dude was in an earlier mission. extract the third prisoner via the hole in the ceiling and then get out f the barracks

head west and you'll probably hit prisoner 4's truck soon. they take the road that runs north of the checkpoint bypassing it.

drop into the river and run all the way west prisoner 5 will be hiding at the end of the dead end

the final prisoner is in one of the cells to the outside of the palace

infiltrate the camp, pick a lock, and fulton him or stick him in the helicopter as time expires and the mission ends

Holy poo poo thank you. I've done this mission like five times today and couldn't get to the last guy in time.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

:swoon:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOdhFajSdj8

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

What happens if you do a mission multiple times and extract the same dude, do you end up with a bunch of clones?

Also kitty love snake.

Seriously he is fascinated by him and will hop up on the table to look at what he's doing all the time. He's never done this before.

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

HOLY poo poo THIS IS REAL

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

SynthOrange posted:

What happens if you do a mission multiple times and extract the same dude, do you end up with a bunch of clones?

Also kitty love snake.

Seriously he is fascinated by him and will hop up on the table to look at what he's doing all the time. He's never done this before.

he knows what's up!

just beat mission 46

Kuvo
Oct 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
mgsv question for people past mission ~20ish: i got the cutscene on motherbase where huey talks about building this 4 legged tank to stop all the dwalkers and otacon says hes off the choping block.i got a message saying i could go and customize this thing but ive ran around motherbase and havnet found where they talked about. any clues on where to look?

BBJoey
Oct 31, 2012

the hangar is on R&D block lower level but there's no customisation, it's just a thing you use on certain deployment missions that show up after mission 30. p disappointing, I don't even know why it's in thw game really

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

Who's got two thumbs and is excited about cities skylines after dark?

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
wow mission 31 is impressively not fun

NyetscapeNavigator
Sep 22, 2003

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

SynthOrange posted:

Also kitty love snake.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sNH3twfiQ4

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

diamond dog
Jul 27, 2010

by merry exmarx

BBJoey posted:

the hangar is on R&D block lower level but there's no customisation, it's just a thing you use on certain deployment missions that show up after mission 30. p disappointing, I don't even know why it's in thw game really

but he doesn't even start building it for a while even after that scene even though that cutscene gets you excited about seeing a cool gear. foreshadowing

duckfarts
Jul 2, 2010

~ shameful ~

Soiled Meat
cgs: did first mission in africa, kidnapping africa mans who only speak afrikaans. had problems finding the path/stairs that led to that top room just to push a loving button; all the grenades i chucked up there didn't matter i guess? still doing fulton shenanigans most of the time with enemy soldiers, though i kinda wanna go nuts with a walker sometime

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

But my no kill bonus!

duckfarts
Jul 2, 2010

~ shameful ~

Soiled Meat

SynthOrange posted:

But my no kill bonus!

i already hosed that up because i killed one dude because i switched to the wrong weapon :smith:

need an all kill bonus

angry_keebler
Jul 16, 2006

In His presence the mountains quake and the hills melt away; the earth trembles and its people are destroyed. Who can stand before His fierce anger?
the cool thing about v is it's so unbelievably good even though 2/3 of the game is missing

Kuvo
Oct 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
ok, where the gently caress is the you spin me round tape

duckfarts
Jul 2, 2010

~ shameful ~

Soiled Meat

angry_keebler posted:

the cool thing about v is it's so unbelievably good even though 2/3 of the game is missing

Dodoman
Feb 26, 2009

A moment of laxity
A lifetime of regret
Lipstick Apathy

maniacdevnull posted:

Who's got two thumbs and is excited about cities skylines after dark?

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

angry_keebler posted:

its closer to 1/2 but yeah. game owns. i wish they went further with the revenge thing but that wouldnt have made any sense given the ending.

angry_keebler
Jul 16, 2006

In His presence the mountains quake and the hills melt away; the earth trembles and its people are destroyed. Who can stand before His fierce anger?

Korean Boomhauer posted:

its closer to 1/2 but yeah. game owns. i wish they went further with the revenge thing but that wouldnt have made any sense given the ending.

well, chapter 2 is barely there and chapter 3 is completely gone

oh no blimp issue
Feb 23, 2011

it's quite impressive given how long the game took to make

oh no blimp issue
Feb 23, 2011

its existed in some form since 2011 when the first picture of project ogre came out
really I'm quite impressed with their ability to release a working game on 5 different platforms simultaneously, lets fire them all obviously

duckfarts
Jul 2, 2010

~ shameful ~

Soiled Meat

Awia posted:

its existed in some form since 2011 when the first picture of project ogre came out
really I'm quite impressed with their ability to release a working game on 5 different platforms simultaneously, lets fire them all obviously

and have it run rather well, even moreso given what other companies have been shoveling out

Pwnstar
Dec 9, 2007

Who wants some waffles?

I think if V was just chapter one it would be fine and people would be nowhere near as upset as they are now. The Phantom Pain(?!) of knowing they are missing out on something is riling people up. The game is fun to play with lots of badass and goofy moments so thats good enough for me.

duckfarts
Jul 2, 2010

~ shameful ~

Soiled Meat

Pwnstar posted:

I think if V was just chapter one it would be fine and people would be nowhere near as upset as they are now. The Phantom Pain(?!) of knowing they are missing out on something is riling people up. The game is fun to play with lots of badass and goofy moments so thats good enough for me.

this, also it came with my video card

oh no blimp issue
Feb 23, 2011

duckfarts posted:

and have it run rather well, even moreso given what other companies have been shoveling out

its marvellously optimised, it runs perfectly on high settings on my 560Ti when the Witcher 3 is an almost unplayable shitshow, and it looks just as good

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Kuvo posted:

ok, where the gently caress is the you spin me round tape

poo poo i just found that last night

want to say its in one of the checkpoints between the mines and the valley in africa

MORE CURLY FRIES
Apr 8, 2004

defending fobs is more fun than attacking them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
after like 30 hours in I finally unlocked fobs

the mission introducing it was kinda fun. I just run around with the Riot SMG with accelleramin and knocked everyone out by shooting them in the head. I fultoned almost everyone out except for some C rank scrub i picked up and chucked over the railing :black101:

• Locked thread