Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

Moridin920 posted:

idk if you've ever had a naked female rubbing your ears but it's preeeetty loving amazing
Naked female? As if they'd wear clothes in any decent, upstanding Ferengi household!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Clark Nova
Jul 18, 2004

From a house party I went to a couple of weeks ago:

In the stairwell

Upstairs bathroom

counterfeitsaint
Feb 26, 2010

I'm a girl, and you're
gnomes, and it's like
what? Yikes.
Was that house party full of young children?

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

lets please keep aatrek out of this thread

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

picard would never use the word 'terrible'

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

IT CAN'T BE BARGAINED WITH.
IT CAN'T BE REASONED WITH.
IT DOESN'T FEEL PITY, OR REMORSE, OR FEAR.
AND IT ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT STOP, EVER, UNTIL YOU ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT WARHAMMER
Clapping Larry

counterfeitsaint posted:

Was that house party full of young children?

It was but they were there for the guests to enjoy not to enjoy the party.

Rattus Amicus
Mar 8, 2007

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Once it got pointed out to me I can't help but see how that's just a hallway set with a mirror on both ends.

Harveygod
Jan 4, 2014

YEEAAH HEH HEH HEEEHH

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN

THIS TRASH WAR AIN'T GONNA SOLVE ITSELF YA KNOW

muscles like this? posted:

Once it got pointed out to me I can't help but see how that's just a hallway set with a mirror on both ends.

Now that you have pointed it out to me, I imagine this actually being in a hallway on the ship.

Imagine Wesley just strolling around the corridor and walking by this.

"Yeah, Troi boobs!":haw:

Keeps walking...

"...and Momboobs...":cry:

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

AND IT ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT STOP, EVER, UNTIL YOU ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT WARHAMMER
Clapping Larry

muscles like this? posted:

gently caress, you're right.

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Important info from that other trek thread:

Im trying hard to see Kes anywhere in there but it must be like one of those magic eye things where you have to look past the mugshot to see the character.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Years and years ago Wil Wheaton used to write blog posts looking back at old TNG and talking about behind the scenes stuff. They were actually pretty interesting.

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

Clapping Larry

shadow puppet of a posted:

Important info from that other trek thread:

Im trying hard to see Kes anywhere in there but it must be like one of those magic eye things where you have to look past the mugshot to see the character.

I just Google image searched her and if she was going to commit indecent exposure at me I'd prefer it when she was on voyager thanks.

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
Just watched Ep 9 of DS9 and my favorite part was watching Bashir's actor trying to act like Evil Erudite Bad Guy at the end

I think he kinda pulled it off

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Kitchner posted:

I just Google image searched her and if she was going to commit indecent exposure at me I'd prefer it when she was on voyager thanks.

the dark voids of the greater dimensions have taken a hard toll on Kes

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Rutibex posted:

the dark voids of the greater dimensions have taken a hard toll on Kes

I still don't see her going from this to the Son Am Disappoint guy. Is she transitioning? That might explain the flashing. Like "I don't need these things, here,you take 'em!"

Tujague
May 8, 2007

by LadyAmbien
I remember reading Wil Wheaton's breakdown of the episode where Picard yells "Shut up, Wesley!"

Like, they sent Wesley off to keep an eye on Data, and when he came back to report that Data was bug nuts, Picard just bitched him out.

Of course, Wil Wheaton didn't realize at the time that people were going to be yelling "Shut up, Wesley!" at him in public for the next fifteen years loool

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

Clapping Larry
I'd probably say it to him now tbh.

I mean I actually like the guy, but he has a slappable face.

Tujague
May 8, 2007

by LadyAmbien
Uh-oh, this poo poo with Kes is sounding crazier and crazier. Who is the current most hosed-up trek actor alum, and is it a done deal?

Trickjaw
Jun 23, 2005
Nadie puede dar lo que no tiene

No one is going to beat Shatner drowning his drunk wife, and getting away with it.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Trickjaw posted:

No one is going to beat Shatner drowning his drunk wife, and getting away with it.

Tujague
May 8, 2007

by LadyAmbien
Okay, come on - if Shatner personally gacked her, he did a 100% pro hitman job of it according to all available sources. Drowning in your own swimming pool isn't all that unusual. I'm willing to agree that being married to William Shatner might drive you to slam pills and vodka nonstop, but that doesn't mean he pile-drived her into the shallow end hard enough to crack her vertebrae.

Jennifer Lien apparently opened the door on some cops butt-naked Anne Heche crazyballs screaming about having them shot. I'd say staging a perfect murder puts him ahead of the pack.

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

Clapping Larry

Trickjaw posted:

Wait, do people believe this is true?

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Kitchner posted:

Wait, do people believe this is true?

you dont think shatner drowned his wife? he had the means and the motive

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
What the hell is it about Trek and Children?

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

quote:

"Star Trek: Voyager" actress Jennifer Lien is behind bars after cops arrested her for allegedly exposing herself to 3 kids under 13.

We've learned 2 weeks ago Lien was at her Tennessee home when she got in an argument with her neighbor outside her house. She was angry that a small child was crying over a cut foot.

Lien allegedly exposed her breasts and rear end to the 3 neighbor kids. Cops took a report and Lien denied exposing herself. But they didn't believe her and got a warrant for her arrest.

When cops went to Lien's house to arrest her she didn't go down without a fight. Cops say she refused to put clothes on, was carried to the police car and threatened to have them shot and killed.

Lien, who played Kes during the first three seasons of "Star Trek: Voyager" has been in jail since her arrest Sept. 3. Her bond is set at $2,500.

From TMZ.

Christ.

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

Clapping Larry

I hope she threatened to kill them with a phaser.

RE: the shatner thing I've never really read anything about it before but holy poo poo, his wife drowns in a pool with suspicious bruises etc and he has her cremated the next day before the body can be properly examined? I hope he followed up by writing a book saying "I didn't do it, but if I did do it this is what I would have done" as that seems to be the done thing.

Tujague
May 8, 2007

by LadyAmbien

Kitchner posted:

RE: the shatner thing I've never really read anything about it before but holy poo poo, his wife drowns in a pool with suspicious bruises etc and he has her cremated the next day before the body can be properly examined?

"The autopsy report said she had bruises on her face and two cracked neck vertebrae consistent with banging her head on the pool bottom."
- from the LA Times http://articles.latimes.com/1999/oct/13/local/me-21923

So, uh, no

Trickjaw
Jun 23, 2005

Kitchner posted:

I hope she threatened to kill them with a phaser.

RE: the shatner thing I've never really read anything about it before but holy poo poo, his wife drowns in a pool with suspicious bruises etc and he has her cremated the next day before the body can be properly examined? I hope he followed up by writing a book saying "I didn't do it, but if I did do it this is what I would have done" as that seems to be the done thing.

He recorded a song on his Hasbeen album, entitled 'What have you done?' Say what you like, the dude has his ducks in a row. You don't guest star on Colombo so many times without picking up a few tricks.

Shadow
Jun 25, 2002
2500 bond and she's still in jail? Wtf? Also with all that's been going on you gotta wonder how that story would have gone if she was black.

They'd have straight up murdered Tuvok or Geordie yo. :colbert:

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

Clapping Larry

Tujague posted:

"The autopsy report said she had bruises on her face and two cracked neck vertebrae consistent with banging her head on the pool bottom."
- from the LA Times http://articles.latimes.com/1999/oct/13/local/me-21923

So, uh, no

Oh, something I had read when I quickly Googled it said he cremated her body the day after.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Kitchner posted:

Oh, something I had read when I quickly Googled it said he cremated her body the day after.

yeah we are loving with you, no one actually believes shatner murdered his wife you boob

Trickjaw
Jun 23, 2005

TEAYCHES posted:

yeah we are loving with you, no one actually believes shatner murdered his wife you boob

Yeah, hes cleverer than that!

Crashbee
May 15, 2007

Stupid people are great at winning arguments, because they're too stupid to realize they've lost.

Shadow posted:

2500 bond and she's still in jail? Wtf? Also with all that's been going on you gotta wonder how that story would have gone if she was black.

They'd have straight up murdered Tuvok or Geordie yo. :colbert:

I have faith in Geordi's ability to technobabble himself out of such a situation somehow.

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

Clapping Larry

Trickjaw posted:

Yeah, hes cleverer than that!

Obviously not.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Kitchner posted:

Obviously... not.

Tujague
May 8, 2007

by LadyAmbien
Well, then I say this beats Alexander Roshenko actor guy's habit of beating up his friends and relations, driving drunk and violating parole. Congratulations, Kes!

On another note, let's go shitpost the other star trek thread, wherever it is, and say that we're from the mirror universe

Tighclops
Jan 23, 2008

Unable to deal with it

Grimey Drawer
Wait, I thought this was the poo poo trek posting thread

quick everybody put away their babylon jive dvds

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

ASK ME ABOUT CROSSING THE STREAMS

Wasn't Chekov's son crazy and hung himself from a tree in a park or something?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

It was during the Vancouver Olympics I recall. He got Gold in Euthanastics.

• Locked thread