Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lotophage
Apr 26, 2015

by Lowtax

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

Mean WOOOOOOOOOO by-god Gene

(i want to believe that is you)

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

So how do you feel about doing all those product placements on Workaholics?

Alternately, Dexter you need to skip some breakfasts.

Bone
Feb 15, 2007

We're boned.

syscall girl posted:

So how do you feel about doing all those product placements on Workaholics?

Alternately, Dexter you need to skip some breakfasts.

Haha I was waiting for someone to mention Dexter. I am weirdly proud that he is my kind of doppleganger.

Here's my most Dexterish picture from a few years ago, sans the weird smile/grin

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

Bone posted:

Haha I was waiting for someone to mention Dexter. I am weirdly proud that he is my kind of doppleganger.

Here's my most Dexterish picture from a few years ago, sans the weird smile/grin

Haha, that is uncanny!

Rickycat
Nov 26, 2007

by Lowtax

Bone posted:

yep looks like a serial killer to me

Indubitable Leg
Aug 9, 2013

Bone posted:

Serial killer? Or the dealer you hang out with cause he let's you blaze up for free even though he spends twenty minutes talking about terrible product ideas that all somehow involve pot?

Guzwar
Feb 21, 2006
Everything's coming up Milhouse!

I went to England and drank on a barboat. The nighttime construction across the street was keeping people away, a shame because the barboat was pretty sweet and the employees were extremely friendly and welcoming. Liverpool at night is lovely.

Edit: dang, only cropping on this phone, no resize. Pardon the giant-rear end pic.

Guzwar has a new favorite as of 15:37 on Sep 15, 2015

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

IT CAN'T BE BARGAINED WITH.
IT CAN'T BE REASONED WITH.
IT DOESN'T FEEL PITY, OR REMORSE, OR FEAR.
AND IT ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT STOP, EVER, UNTIL YOU ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT WARHAMMER
Clapping Larry
Lol if you think Liverpool is lovely and not full of thieving scum.

spog
Aug 7, 2004

It's your own bloody fault.

Kitchner posted:

Lol if you think Liverpool is lovely and not full of thieving scum.

Hey, now that is a little unfair, Liverpool has come on in greatly sinc

iPhone 5 4sale cheep!!!111!! Ask 4 Barry

Guzwar
Feb 21, 2006

Maybe I should have phrased it "Liverpool's docks are lovely at night when you can't see any British smiles, and also comparing it to New Brighton as well as Canadian suburbs."

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

AND IT ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT STOP, EVER, UNTIL YOU ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT WARHAMMER
Clapping Larry

Guzwar posted:

Maybe I should have phrased it "Liverpool's docks are lovely at night when you can't see any British smiles, and also comparing it to New Brighton as well as Canadian suburbs."

Also why are you taking a poo poo off the side of the boat?

I know it's Liverpool so they probably didn't even notice anything out of the ordinary but in the rest of the UK that behaviour is not cool.

Leon Trotsky 2012
Aug 27, 2009

YOU CAN TRUST ME!*

*Israeli Government-affiliated poster

titties posted:

I feel bad for the hot Czech girl you stole that photo from

Here's one of me btw:

This might be crazy and I don't know how I missed this before, but I think I just stayed in this exact hotel and in almost this exact room.

Do we know if MicrowaveMom.jpg was taken in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware?

Semi-Related: Whatever happened with microwave and his mom? I've seen the picture and vaguely remember the origin, but was it anything other than people commenting on his hot mom and then him getting angry?

Guzwar
Feb 21, 2006

Kitchner posted:

Also why are you taking a poo poo off the side of the boat?

I know it's Liverpool so they probably didn't even notice anything out of the ordinary but in the rest of the UK that behaviour is not cool.

It's a Slav Squat, please learn about modern Slavic culture before making any further disparaging remarks. GBS and PYF have had many informative threads and posts about my people.

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
You ever hear of 12 oz curls? What I think Guzwar here is doing is the 12 oz squat. It's not always easy to keep up with your routine while traveling.

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

Clapping Larry

Guzwar posted:

It's a Slav Squat, please learn about modern Slavic culture before making any further disparaging remarks. GBS and PYF have had many informative threads and posts about my people.

Informative and Slavs is not something I'd expect to see together in a sentence.

However, making GBS threads off a boat and Slavs is. You guys are crazy.

You see where I've made my mistake.

bobmarleysghost
Mar 7, 2006

Kitchner posted:

Informative and Slavs is not something I'd expect to see together in a sentence.

However, making GBS threads off a boat and Slavs is. You guys are crazy.

You see where I've made my mistake.

Hey this guy is clowning on us. Squat up fellas. Let's do this.

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*

Leon Trotsky 2012 posted:

This might be crazy and I don't know how I missed this before, but I think I just stayed in this exact hotel and in almost this exact room.

Do we know if MicrowaveMom.jpg was taken in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware?

Semi-Related: Whatever happened with microwave and his mom? I've seen the picture and vaguely remember the origin, but was it anything other than people commenting on his hot mom and then him getting angry?

nice attempt to find the microwave mom

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Tonetta posted:

nice attempt to find the microwave mom

haha

Liquid Sunshine
Oct 27, 2006
it's not rain, it's liquid sunshine.

:wave:

Digital_Jesus
Feb 10, 2011

So which blog did that photo get stolen from?

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

Clapping Larry

Digital_Jesus posted:

So which blog did that photo get stolen from?

Not every goon is pretending to be a hot disabled girl. Some of the are pretending to be hot able bodied girls.

bobmarleysghost
Mar 7, 2006

I'm a grill btw.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

You must hold up a note proclaiming you not disabled for anyone to take you seriously. Preferably standing.

We've been fooled before.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

It's me :wth:

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

paraDOXXical

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

hey guys, what's up?

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Attitude Indicator posted:

hey guys, what's up?

Get a hair cut hippy.

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

hey guys, what's up?

just another casualty of society

Astrobastard
Dec 31, 2008

Winky Face

Bone
Feb 15, 2007

We're boned.

LingcodKilla posted:

Get a hair cut hippy.

Read this as 'get a chair cut'

Guzwar
Feb 21, 2006

bobmarleysghost posted:

Hey this guy is clowning on us. Squat up fellas. Let's do this.

I have pics of me squatting with a beer at Birkenhead Park, at Castle Czocha, and in front of the remains of a ~1000 year old wall. Will post them if my other squat bros and broettes do the same.

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
That does sound pretty cool, if you have any other info on neat leisure poses I think we would all like to hear about them

I'm kidding though, I actually do really like the cultures that use the squat, and I sometimes like talking about squatting, and also thinking about squatting.

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
here's a picture of me

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

hey guys, what's up?

What's it like living in a featureless void and... wait, what the hell did you even trip over in there?

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

I don't know what to believe anymore :saddowns: You are all beautiful people inside and out

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

However I did go out for a belated birthday dinner this evening and now that I am home and am somewhat drunk and have access to photoshop here is a photo from earlier tonight with filters, SO MANY FILTERS, FILTERS YOU GUYS

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

However I did go out for a belated birthday dinner this evening and now that I am home and am somewhat drunk and have access to photoshop here is a photo from earlier tonight with filters, SO MANY FILTERS, FILTERS YOU GUYS

Happy Bday birdy. Hope you had a nice time.

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

Quiet Feet posted:

what the hell did you even trip over in there?

the wheelchair. sort of lucky, when you think about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

Clapping Larry

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

That photo is very.... Yellow.