Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will win the debate?
Donald Trump
Jeb Bush
Scott Walker
Ben Carson
Ted Cruz
Marco Rubio
Mike Huckabee
Rand Paul
John Kasich
Chris Christie
Carly Fiorina
View Results

• Locked thread
DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
I liked all those times Carly Fiorina said bald-faced lies and the people cheered for them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Alter Ego posted:

So Carly takes Carson's place for her shift as Not-Trump.

Yep.

And once it comes out that under her HP did a massive deal with Iran... Well... Cruz?

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

when did ann coulter become an antisemite hahahahaha wtf

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
Carli Fiorina was really, really scary...the stuff she said about foreign policy was insane

Defenestration
Aug 10, 2006

"It wasn't my fault that my first unconscious thought turned out to be-"
"Jesus, kid, what?"
"That something smelled delicious!"

Grimey Drawer

TheOnlyStarFish posted:

Iron Twinkie's too drunk to type this post so I'm gonna post it for him

"I think we should drop vaccines on Isis so we have to fight autistic terrorist"

tell iron twinkie he's a credit to his people

potato of destiny
Aug 21, 2005

Yeah, welcome to the club, pal.

TEAYCHES posted:

lmao what

"Death to Israel" -Ann Coulter

Eimi
Nov 23, 2013

I will never log offshut up.

Ron Paul Atreides posted:

that was a loving ordeal to watch what

ugh gently caress 'Rubio was very forceful. He was a total loving moron on everything he said but man he said it forcefully'

Are you loving kidding me W is now celebrated by conservatives what the gently caress

That wasn't fun like the Kidde Debate with Graham screaming "BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!" or the first debate. The first 30 minutes had some fun infighting but then they just started talking like Republicans to each other and I just got sad. :smith:

Fintilgin
Sep 29, 2004

Fintilgin sweeps!

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

This time last presidential cycle Rick Perry was the heavy favorite.

I still think Trump's going to erode his own support with death by a thousand cuts of being a huge rear end in a top hat.

But it's hard to see one of these other dumb fuckers taking and maintaining a lead.

soscannonballs
Dec 6, 2007

I want to see Trump start trashing all the other candidates' spouses while he's standing next to them.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

missed the debate, but found this great summary on twitter:

I'm going to sound bad, but I've been wondering the same exact thing. Also how many Jews are in the media, because there seems to be a lot and they won't shut up about being Jews.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
I was watching with family, and at one point the moderator said something like "Carly Fiorina: Donald Trump said you have an ugly face - your response?" and my grandmother blurted out "what the hell does this have to do with politics?"

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Ann Coulter ‏@AnnCoulter 6m6 minutes ago
How to get applause from GOP donors: 1) Pledge to start a war 2) Talk about job creators 3) Denounce abortion 4) Cite Reagan 5) Cite Israel.

wth is going on

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

woah...

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

missed the debate, but found this great summary on twitter:

This is just a gentle reminder that ultimately Republicans hate Jews too, they just hate Muslims more.

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

Mr Hootington posted:

I'm going to sound bad, but I've been wondering the same exact thing. Also how many Jews are in the media, because there seems to be a lot and they won't shut up about being Jews.

lmao

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

How to get applause from GOP donors: 1) Pledge to start a war 2) Talk about job creators 3) Denounce abortion 4) Cite Reagan 5) Cite Israel.

wth is going on

holy poo poo

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp

you have my vote

Eimi
Nov 23, 2013

I will never log offshut up.

Are the Boondocks right and Ann Coulter is actually a deep cover liberal? :eyepop:

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
Three hours of pain.

I'm ready to begin CrossFit tomorrow after enduring that.

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

wth is going on

She's not wrong

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

wth is going on

Did her account get hacked or was she struck by lightning today?

Constant Hamprince
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
College Slice

Alter Ego posted:

loving Christ these loving shitheels made me agree with Ann loving Coulter

Somehow this makes me more angry than any of the dribblepoop that came out of the mouths of the yahoos on stage tonight

she's actually barking up the wrong tree because israel support among the republicans is due in large part to the belief among evangelicals that there needs to be a jewish state for the end times to happen, at which time the jewish people will burn in hellfire with the rest of the dirty heathens

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Hacked?

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
I'm an Israeli-American Jew, and I think the President of the United States needs to focus on the interests of the United States, and not on those of one ally in the Middle East.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
Wait why do Coulter and Cruz both hate Andrew Jackson and love Hamilton, shouldnt it be the other way around??

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
holy poo poo they've out-coultered coulter

Deep Hurting
Jan 19, 2006
Did anyone tell more blatant lies than Carly Fiorina during this debate?

By "more" I mean both "a greater number" and "greater in individual scope."

potato of destiny
Aug 21, 2005

Yeah, welcome to the club, pal.

spoon0042 posted:

you have my vote

catte 2016

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

Absurd Alhazred posted:

I'm an Israeli-American Jew, and I think the President of the United States needs to focus on the interests of the United States, and not on those of one ally in the Middle East.

yes but are you also angrily asking how many jews there are in america?

Defenestration
Aug 10, 2006

"It wasn't my fault that my first unconscious thought turned out to be-"
"Jesus, kid, what?"
"That something smelled delicious!"

Grimey Drawer

spoon0042 posted:

you have my vote

Bucket 2016, gently caress your white balance

TheOnlyStarFish
Apr 22, 2010

"And the fucking pants. Goddammit, the fucking pants. again. If there is anyone on this planet who likes those fucking pants other than you 3 people, they’re probably 5 years old and laugh at anything random."

Defenestration posted:

tell iron twinkie he's a credit to his people

I told him his Babcia would be proud.

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

wth is going on

When you have lost Skeletor you are looking at bugfuck crazy in the rearview mirror.

Michael Scott
Jan 3, 2010

by zen death robot

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

wth is going on

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.

Deep Hurting posted:

Did anyone tell more blatant lies than Carly Fiorina during this debate?

By "more" I mean both "a greater number" and "greater in individual scope."

yes, no

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Constant Hamprince posted:

she's actually barking up the wrong tree because israel support among the republicans is due in large part to the belief among evangelicals that there needs to be a jewish state for the end times to happen, at which time the jewish people will burn in hellfire with the rest of the dirty heathens

Yea what loving world do you guys live in here, is this just a desperate contrarian 'actually Coulter is right and smart guys' thing? These statements are for dudes who want me to go to Israel and get...I think fireballed by God?

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy

Zelder posted:

hahaha are these real

https://twitter.com/AnnCoulter/status/644348567872798720
https://twitter.com/AnnCoulter/status/644346473304453120
https://twitter.com/AnnCoulter/status/644346344233127937

Axetrain
Sep 14, 2007

The upside here is that whoever is the nominee is going to have to try to appeal to centrists during the general. After they just let out all this bullshit insanity on national TV.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Zelder posted:

yes but are you also angrily asking how many jews there are in america?

No, I get a report every month from the Zionist Occupation Government. :haw:

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Why do you hate Israel COMRADE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
"How many Jews do they think there are in America?!"

"Hrm yes, good point Ann"

• Locked thread