Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will win the debate?
Donald Trump
Jeb Bush
Scott Walker
Ben Carson
Ted Cruz
Marco Rubio
Mike Huckabee
Rand Paul
John Kasich
Chris Christie
Carly Fiorina
View Results

• Locked thread
BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

fox is pumping carly. she is definitely going to get the biggest bump from this.

this is going to end so well for her

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Constant Hamprince posted:

it's kind of weird how normally reasonable people just go completely bonkers on the subject of Israel but to be honest i can kind of understand it, i would be pretty militant about scotland if it was in a similar situation even though i've only been there once and my family has lived in the new world for generations. tribalism's crazy yo

Yea it's important to remember for a lot of people they don't really know much about how hosed up Israel gets to their Arab citizens and all, so for a lot of Jews here it's a more nebulous issue of 'uh yea the place that's supposed to be my home land probably shouldn't get blown up' mixed with 'yea my uncle served in the war back in the 60's and that was really scary, I assume that's how it is now still'.

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
carly's an outsider and doesn't know what the gently caress she's talking about and that appeals to me as a low information voter.

Constant Hamprince
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
College Slice

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

like not even her dumb planned aprenthood riff

the sixth fleet is one of the largest in the world, not just our military. we don't need 35000 more marines. the poles don't want our missiles. we already do poo poo in the baltic (We're doing a big exercise now) and for gently caress sake, putin isn't going to be more scared of her

the entire marine corps is a reduntant parasite on the us military and should be folded into the army but no politician will ever admit it because USA USA USA

Raccooon
Dec 5, 2009

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

like not even her dumb planned aprenthood riff

the sixth fleet is one of the largest in the world, not just our military. we don't need 35000 more marines. the poles don't want our missiles. we already do poo poo in the baltic (We're doing a big exercise now) and for gently caress sake, putin isn't going to be more scared of her

We need to rebuild the Sixth Fleet Bi Now Gay Later!

Deep Hurting
Jan 19, 2006

Deadulus posted:

How do you respond to this question if you are Bush? Trash your brother or say he did the right thing? I don't know what the way to handle this is.

Trash your brother, as if your name was "Chip Hitler."

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.

Deadulus posted:

We need to rebuild the Sixth Fleet Bi Now Gay Later!

i swear to god

its the same dumb poo poo that got us a 600 ship navy with reagan, which was promptly scuttled by the navy asap

ascii genitals
Aug 19, 2000

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

Did we just watch the same debate?

To be fair Tillis is a complete loving retard who thinks we should get rid of requirements for restaurant employees to wash their hands after pooping and just let the free market deal with it.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

it's kind of weird how normally reasonable people just go completely bonkers on the subject of Israel but to be honest i can kind of understand it, i would be pretty militant about scotland if it was in a similar situation even though i've only been there once and my family has lived in the new world for generations. tribalism's crazy yo

*shurg* Maybe it is the good part about being an American Mutt™. My only allegiance is to the USA on the nation scale being 4th? generation and very mixed.

I live in Iowa and have little interaction with Jews and non-Jews go apeshit over Israel here.

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Jeb Bush apologized for smoking pot and that's a great thing, says CNN featured guest Anna Navarro

thanks CNN

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
he kept us safe *3000 dead*

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

btw wanting jackson of the 20 is funny because if you hate kackson you should want him left on the 20 as constant gently caress you to him because he hated greenbacks

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

If you think calling me names is gonna get a rise out me, think again. I like my life as an idiot!
I just got home from class so I missed the whole debate. Are there any youtube links of the whole thing?

Defenestration
Aug 10, 2006

"It wasn't my fault that my first unconscious thought turned out to be-"
"Jesus, kid, what?"
"That something smelled delicious!"

Grimey Drawer

FAUXTON posted:

Privilege
how'd you know I'm a green party voter?

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Jackson is the only Democrat on circulating paper money, so kind of a sop for the GOP debate to bash him.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

btw wanting jackson of the 20 is funny because if you hate kackson you should want him left on the 20 as constant gently caress you to him because he hated greenbacks

he was a dirty democrat

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."
How can Fiorina be getting a bump when she sounded like a science fiction dictator

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

NoEyedSquareGuy posted:

How can Fiorina be getting a bump when she sounded like a science fiction dictator

well, you see. the republican party...

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

NoEyedSquareGuy posted:

a science fiction dictator is what america wants

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

NoEyedSquareGuy posted:

I missed the end. what were her realy dictatorish moments? she is awful but i am just curious

Constant Hamprince
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
College Slice

Mr Hootington posted:

*shurg* Maybe it is the good part about being an American Mutt™. My only allegiance is to the USA on the nation scale being 4th? generation and very mixed.

I live in Iowa and have little interaction with Jews and non-Jews go apeshit over Israel here.

the weird thing is my mom is a 2nd generation dutch immigrant but i feel no connection to the netherlands. i guess its because i have a scottish last name and therefore can identify with a clan and all the romantic bullshit to do with that. no wonder the Jews are so close knit, they have their own religion, language and customs and on top of that they've been treated like dogshit for over a millennium.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Dapper_Swindler posted:

I missed the end. what were her realy dictatorish moments? she is awful but i am just curious

when she started speaking in tongues about Lady Justice's Terrible Swift Sword

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Alter Ego posted:

So uh

who won

Trump maintained. Jeb, a slight rise. Rubio, staying under the radar, no major flubs. Everyone else, including Carson, inconsequential.

Constant Hamprince
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
College Slice

Dapper_Swindler posted:

the insane lady liberty monologue that sounded halfway between an art history lecture and a revolutionary manifesto

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

Alter Ego posted:

So uh

who won

Preventable childhood diseases

Dirk the Average
Feb 7, 2012

"This may have been a mistake."

Shageletic posted:

Trump maintained. Jeb, a slight rise. Rubio, staying under the radar, no major flubs. Everyone else, including Carson, inconsequential.

Pretty sure Carson was just high as balls the entire time.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

the insane lady liberty monologue that sounded halfway between an art history lecture and a revolutionary manifest

well gently caress i missed that.

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

Hillary just got very excited.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

when she started speaking in tongues about Lady Justice's Terrible Swift Sword

lol

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Jim's now a Blind Cave Salamander!

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

we live in a science fiction

Minera
Sep 26, 2007

All your friends and foes,
they thought they knew ya,
but look who's in your heart now.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KsHygynjDbY

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
Carson is going to lose a lot of numbers, Trump will maintain/lose some support, Carly will raise to Carson numbers and the rest will stay about the same.

At this point I am really looking forward to the Trump MAKE AMERICA GREAT Christmas special.

NEED TOILET PAPER
Mar 22, 2013

by XyloJW

NoEyedSquareGuy posted:

How can Fiorina be getting a bump
well you see...

quote:

she sounded like a science fiction dictator
bingo!

Spiky Ooze
Oct 27, 2005

Bernie Sanders is a friend to my planet (pictured)

click the shit outta^
"The debate, hosted by CNN, was held at the Ronald Reagan Library, where the 40th president is buried. The 11 candidates, spread less than two feet apart across the stage, met in front of Reagan’s presidential jet."

God they are loving creepy

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

jesus she wants more nukes.

Deep Hurting
Jan 19, 2006

Montasque posted:

Carson is going to lose a lot of numbers, Trump will maintain/lose some support, Carly will raise to Carson numbers and the rest will stay about the same.

At this point I am really looking forward to the Trump MAKE AMERICA GREAT Christmas special.

I could see JEB! losing some support.

Hopefully because of his dumbass "My brother kept America safe" comment.

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

Spiky Ooze posted:

"The debate, hosted by CNN, was held at the Ronald Reagan Library, where the 40th president is buried. The 11 candidates, spread less than two feet apart across the stage, met in front of Reagan’s presidential jet."

God they are loving creepy

This is idolatrous as all heck

Constant Hamprince
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
College Slice

zen death robot posted:

I;m sorry the Nuclear Triad

i stick by what i said about her sounding like she knew what she was doing, even though she really doesn't. being able to spout out jargon like 'nuclear triad' and 'sixth fleet' and numbers of marines and what have you makes her sound like a president even though none of the sentences she makes with them actually make sense policy-wise

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

I think Trumps support will fade a bit. He looked really uncomfortable at times and constantly on the defensive.

Jeb looked like an idiot, but he'll gobble up the support Walker had when he drops out next week. Carly is going to soar, but like the products she shilled at HP will break and we'll need to buy a new one.

• Locked thread