Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy

Mel Mudkiper posted:

The definition of a drinking problem for a Packers fan is running out of booze

That's a serious loving problem.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
I've stopped drinking during Bears games.

It's done wonders for my mental health.

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont

Dexo posted:

I've stopped drinking during Bears games.

It's done wonders for my mental health.

Yeah, it's worse because now you have more brain cells to process the disappointment

Predictions for week 2!
http://uproxx.com/sports/2015/09/nfl-predictions-week-2-picks/2/

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer

Febreeze posted:

Yeah, it's worse because now you have more brain cells to process the disappointment

Predictions for week 2!

Hahaha I hadn't seen the roided up pictures yet. Nipples EVERYWHERE.

Also the Steelers one is great

nrr
Jan 2, 2007

the steelers one is amazing but febreeze, im afraid we're gonna have to let you go. your giants logo has all its fingers. don't get me wrong, its been a blast having you around and I know that this must be tough for you to grasp, but its been pointed out to me that if you end up getting stumped by this simple of a joke, then im afraid we just cannot justify hanging on to you. I want you to know that this wasn't my call and personally, I see this as a crippling loss but im afraid its out of my hands. if theres anything you ever need though, anytime - please - seriously, don't hesitate to pick up the phone and punch my number in and ill do my best to lend you a helping hand.

JPrime
Jul 4, 2007

tales of derring-do, bad and good luck tales!
College Slice

Febreeze posted:

Predictions for week 2!

Teddy is the savior :eng101:

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

nrr posted:

the steelers one is amazing but febreeze, im afraid we're gonna have to let you go. your giants logo has all its fingers. don't get me wrong, its been a blast having you around and I know that this must be tough for you to grasp, but its been pointed out to me that if you end up getting stumped by this simple of a joke, then im afraid we just cannot justify hanging on to you. I want you to know that this wasn't my call and personally, I see this as a crippling loss but im afraid its out of my hands. if theres anything you ever need though, anytime - please - seriously, don't hesitate to pick up the phone and punch my number in and ill do my best to lend you a helping hand.
:perfect:

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

nrr posted:

You forgot the pointless bastardization of my name, but 9/10

nrr
Jan 2, 2007

Febreeze posted:

You forgot the pointless bastardization of my name, but 9/10

uhhh... smell u l8r?

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Too good not to share from the Draw Play Facebook:

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Caricatures of Peyton's fivehead will never get old

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
EDIT: This isn't the GDT drat it.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
EDIT: This isn't the GDT drat it.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
Oh yeah, this game has reminded me:

WHERE THE gently caress ARE OUR FIVEHEADS?!?!?

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Thank you for jinxing the Chiefs, Febreeze. :glomp:

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Febreeze posted:

Here are the pictures I had to draw for picking wrong:

http://uproxx.com/sports/2015/09/nfl-week-1-losers/

Isn't Tebow left handed?

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

:q:

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

:get in:

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

Josh McCown, the latest addition to the Browns QB hydra

Toaster Beef
Jan 23, 2007

that's not nature's way
http://www.footballandrationalthoughts.com/2015/09/18/too-much-mustard-unfloppable-peyton-manning-is/

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

oh my god hahahahahaha

edit: btw I am gonna be back to FART'ing soon. As soon as football season started back up I got super busy at work and I have to go out of town and stuff :smith:

So right now FART is basically just a bunch of TMM, not that I'm complaining :haw:

Ehud fucked around with this message at 20:05 on Sep 18, 2015

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World

Owns. :master:

Hockles
Dec 25, 2007

Resident of Camp Blood
Crystal Lake

I like the subtle growth in Peyton's 6head?

Toaster Beef
Jan 23, 2007

that's not nature's way

Hockles posted:

I like the subtle growth in Peyton's 6head?

he was vibrating

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Good!

Hockles
Dec 25, 2007

Resident of Camp Blood
Crystal Lake

Holy poo poo on the 4th read... the chunk munched out of Reid's play calling sheet.

nrr
Jan 2, 2007

brb calling the louvre again to lobby for stick figures to be considered high art

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.
Northwestern Wildcats made a FART

:v:

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
That's one of your best punchlines yet, TB

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

:perfect:

PantsFreeZone
May 31, 2013

by Nyc_Tattoo

Oh. It makes me sad to know that with all of my brilliance, I'm never going to be as funny as you or Febreeze or even EHUD (a remarkably low standard).

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

PantsFreeZone posted:

or even EHUD (a remarkably low standard).

Daymn EHUD you gonna take that poo poo?

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Febreeze posted:

yah

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Oh my god, Mike Tanier has been tweeting about APBA football and I think I have to buy this:

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Dude.

I'm starting to look like a cheerleader at this point. I literally broke out laughing at the "wait... Which one?" And then the close up of the watch face. Brilliant joke, even better delivery.

nrr
Jan 2, 2007

Febreeze posted:

in a protein shake

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
PFZ is like dolphins fans 16 year old brother who tags along.

I'm the 17 year old brother.

PantsFreeZone
May 31, 2013

by Nyc_Tattoo

AAA DOLFAN posted:

PFZ is like dolphins fans 16 year old brother who tags along.

I'm the 17 year old brother.

I'm definitely funnier than you.

Maxwells Demon
Jan 15, 2007

nrr posted:

How can he call you if he doesn't have your digits?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy

Febreeze posted:

Josh McCown, the latest addition to the Browns QB hydra

Number should be 23 now.

• Locked thread