Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best K-On?
This poll is closed.
Mio 26 18.18%
Yui 21 14.69%
Ritsu 30 20.98%
Azusa 17 11.89%
Mugi 49 34.27%
Total: 143 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Endorph posted:

yuri manga citrus might get an anime - the publishing company is looking for a company to animate it.

is that any good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
I remember when an Imp Zone poster got permabanned for scamming people on SA Mart.

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Endorph posted:

i played the cubix ps1 racing game

it was so bad i threw it out into the river near my house and watched it go down a waterfall

I'm sorry I missed this when you posted it because it's a good story

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

The Colonel posted:

I remember when an Imp Zone poster got permabanned for scamming people on SA Mart.

He was terminally sadbrained as well.

Mintergalactic
Dec 26, 2012

The Colonel posted:

yeah that's...*checks forum name* great! gently caress imp zone

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

The Colonel posted:

i had that dude's gangtag.

Motto posted:

is that any good
the art is good but the plot is pretty meandering and the relationship doesn't go much of anywhere.

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

The Colonel posted:

i dont think i was around for that, who was it

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

Motto posted:

is that any good

It's yuri, so I guess I've gotta follow it regardless of quality or sanity.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

lesbian baphomet posted:

bonzibuddy64

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

lesbian baphomet posted:

bonzi buddy.

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

lesbian baphomet posted:

and what was the scam?

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

oh, lol. good.

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Bad Seafood posted:

Picked up the first One Piece omnibus on a whim on the way home today. Decided to revisit the series after so long.

It's good. Neat to remember how humbly things started, though a little disappointing to know how some things panned out. Early Zoro was way cooler than he's ever been since.

Part of it might be nostalgia talking but dang, I really enjoyed the early parts of all the big 3 jump series.

I wish they knew when to quit.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

lesbian baphomet posted:

A really bad retard from what i recall

Seshoho Cian
Jul 26, 2010

The Colonel posted:

The best game of all time is actually SOS for the SNES

The PS1 sequel didn't seem so good

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

i liked him just because he trolled the smash thread so hard that he got it moved to imp zone to begin with.

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

Endorph posted:

i had that dude's gangtag.

the art is good but the plot is pretty meandering and the relationship doesn't go much of anywhere.

dammit. we need better yuri romance progression

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Erg posted:

and what was the scam?

He scammed someone in SAmart by pretending to sell a vita then just taking the money and spending it all on weed and pills. The dude was a dumbass for doing the transaction as a gift so he couldn't do any sort of chargeback though.

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

Endorph posted:

i liked him just because he trolled the smash thread so hard that he got it moved to imp zone to begin with.

i dont remember what his avatar was, therefore i dont remember him specifically, but when i saw the name it stuck out to me as one of those "oh everybody hates that guy" names

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Endorph posted:

bonzibuddy64

Oh, so it appears i was correct

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
only good thing to come outta the smash thread was blaziken slide

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

lesbian baphomet posted:

i dont remember what his avatar was, therefore i dont remember him specifically, but when i saw the name it stuck out to me as one of those "oh everybody hates that guy" names
he had a cool gangtag, which is why i had it, but i cant find it because 'bonzi's buddy' just gets you what you'd expect when you search it

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

The Colonel posted:

only good thing to come outta the smash thread was blaziken slide

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Ibram Gaunt posted:

He scammed someone in SAmart by pretending to sell a vita then just taking the money and spending it all on weed and pills. The dude was a dumbass for doing the transaction as a gift so he couldn't do any sort of chargeback though.

lol

Seshoho Cian
Jul 26, 2010

lesbian baphomet posted:

His avatar was Pyoro, the bird from WarioWare

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

yeah. lol.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

I mentioned this the last time it was brought up like 3 chat threads ago but he also got obsessed with some goon in ff14 and paid 10 real US dollars to recustomize his character to look exactly like hers then stalked her while constantly talking in guild chat about how he wants a female elf to chop his balls off.

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

imp zone was better when it was ycs

Seshoho Cian
Jul 26, 2010

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Bad Seafood posted:

Picked up the first One Piece omnibus on a whim on the way home today. Decided to revisit the series after so long.

It's good. Neat to remember how humbly things started, though a little disappointing to know how some things panned out. Early Zoro was way cooler than he's ever been since.

:zoro:

Seshoho Cian
Jul 26, 2010

Pyoro is a really good Arcade style game.

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

Ibram Gaunt posted:

I mentioned this the last time it was brought up like 3 chat threads ago but he also got obsessed with some goon in ff14 and paid 10 real US dollars to recustomize his character to look exactly like hers then stalked her while constantly talking in guild chat about how he wants a female elf to chop his balls off.

lol he sucked at more than just posting

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Ibram Gaunt posted:

i would not have gotten his gangtag if i knew this

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Ibram Gaunt posted:

hahaha dude is insane

or just super lonely and wants attention

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

I'm not sure if he was doing it because he was insane or because he thought he was doing an epic troll or whatever, but it was still really sad.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Seshoho Cian posted:

Pyoro is a really good Arcade style game.

Hell yeah i played a shitloaf of it and paper plame and dr wario

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

Ibram Gaunt posted:

I'm not sure if he was doing it because he was insane or because he thought he was doing an epic troll or whatever, but it was still really sad.

mix of both prob

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

good trolling: making games posters mad about ridley

bad trolling: that

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Ibram Gaunt posted:

I'm glad that there are only mentally stable posters on the SA forums.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

ArfJason posted:

paper plame

• Locked thread