Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

How about a pear? Should I get a pear?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

You should grow a pair, yeah.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

net cafe scandal posted:

You should grow a pair, yeah.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LlQNty_C8s

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

I watched when they did sim golf and talked to sid about it in 2012 and now im going nuts trying to get the game to work on windows 10 and it wont and its terrible

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

is there a like, windows 98 emulator for games like dosbox or something

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

HORMELCHILI posted:

no, thats why gog has so much trouble releasing some games from that era

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

HORMELCHILI posted:

I think you need a Virtual Machine my matey.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Yeah it looks like i'll have to figure that out, I think my windows is the home edition though.

Alex hosed up the Until Dawn playthrough soo bad lol

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011
Austin parroting chat and pointing out things he'd already missed was annoying.

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

I got sim golf working on win8 so it'd be weird if it didn't work on 10

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

it worked fine on 7 but nothing i do makes it start now

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The UPF where Jeff is telling Drew and Rorie that some of the rules about some conference room are don't leave your garbage and stuff and then Brad's awesome Dota body moves into frame and Drew smiles at him and says Speaking of garbage...

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>
Dan discovering hot beverages for the first time in his life during Metal Gear Scanlon 4 ftw...

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

HORMELCHILI posted:

Yeah it looks like i'll have to figure that out, I think my windows is the home edition though.

Alex hosed up the Until Dawn playthrough soo bad lol

I heard Mary's is similar. He was doing so well right up until the literal last choice he made in the whole game

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Ragg posted:

Dan discovering hot beverages for the first time in his life during Metal Gear Scanlon 4 ftw...

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The Sega CD game that Dan played this week where you just pushed a button and made random inanimate objects in the screen puke was awesome.

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

In Training posted:

The Sega CD game that Dan played this week where you just pushed a button and made random inanimate objects in the screen puke was awesome.
When I was a kid looking at the magazine ad, I wondered what the hell could happen in that game for it to warrant an "M" rating. Of course it had to be weird cartoon tits.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I feel bad for everybody who is going to subject themselves to watching 70 hours of Drew playing MGSV.

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good

In Training posted:

I feel bad for everybody who is going to subject themselves to watching 70 hours of Drew playing MGSV.

i'm honestly pissed that drew forced himself to miss out on the only MGS launch he'll ever get just so that people on the internet could bitch about his playstyle.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

klapman posted:

i'm honestly pissed that drew forced himself to miss out on the only MGS launch he'll ever get just so that people on the internet could bitch about his playstyle.

maybe he wanted to play it with dan

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

maybe he wanted to play it with dan

It will also probably make the site more money, because it's their most popular series and it's guaranteed to last months

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good
yeah that's fair, but I think Drew could've added a lot to the spoilercast thing so i'm still kind of bummed out. talking about it with dan is one thing but it would've been cool if he could have joined the discussion then, since I doubt they'll all get together yet again to talk about MGS5 exclusively

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

you just reminded me how, after they finished the persona 4 run, they didnt talk about it. they talked enough during the run no need to bring it up on the bombcast or anything

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

much like the Mario party videos, I look forward to the 20 minute YouTube comp of all the funny parts where drew gets run over by a truck or accidentally shoots a grenade at his feet and blows himself up

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

elf help book posted:

you just reminded me how, after they finished the persona 4 run, they didnt talk about it. they talked enough during the run no need to bring it up on the bombcast or anything

im 1/3 of the way through it now

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

i had a big laugh but also a big sigh of relief when i thought vinny was about to die because he was down to like 20 hp and then the enemy missed the next two attacks on him

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

its gonna be sad when jeff is like 70 and still talking about video games he doesnt care about

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

I want to go back and finish Persona 4 but theres no way in hell im gonna remember what job I was doing and whose relationships i was working on and stuff

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

its gonna be sad when jeff is like 70 and still talking about video games he doesnt care about

I hope he opens a museum or something.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

[incredibly old jeff] Revenge of Shinobi! Now that was a game!

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

elf help book posted:

this is also my future but its less sad that im just talking to myself

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Being alone is sadder.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I am the DemoniusX of the Playstation 2 era.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I am the DemoniusX of the Playstation 2 era.

Hell yeah.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Stupid Bitch: Oh my god he's walking! Hes walking! Come look!

ME: What's that? *PS2 bootup sounds heard echoing from my chambers*

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

elf help book posted:

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

BRAD [In the middle of playing Demon Souls]: Did you know, that uh... The white plague, is gone. That bacteria is dea
RORIE: FEMA has vials of it that they put in chemtrails to sprinkle over the rural community.