Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best K-On?
This poll is closed.
Mio 26 18.18%
Yui 21 14.69%
Ritsu 30 20.98%
Azusa 17 11.89%
Mugi 49 34.27%
Total: 143 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

the wildest rear end posted:

i spent all my cash on bomb bits

pick up float burst. it makes it so that you fall slowly when you do your jump burst. you can glide long distances with that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Radio Spiricom
Aug 17, 2009

Budget Prefuse posted:

the fight scenes in beyond the boundary are seriously so beautiful

im gonna start watching this based on your suggestion and because everyone else seems to hate it

Budget Prefuse
Sep 26, 2011

Davincie posted:

well im fine with you delivering it too
im not delivering poo poo you lazy rear end. take it yourself when you come over

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

oh poo poo!!!

Budget Prefuse
Sep 26, 2011

Radio Spiricom posted:

im gonna start watching this based on your suggestion and because everyone else seems to hate it
its good so far. it doesnt come anywhere close to kyoani's masterpieces plot wise but it's definitely their prettiest series

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

badassssss

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

beyond the badshowery

Budget Prefuse
Sep 26, 2011

i love the colors of everything in the show. compared to a different lovely big budget action show (fate/stay night) which looked super muted and bland, beyond the boundary just pops pops pops

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

this butler really wants a virtual boy, very misguided of him

Budget Prefuse
Sep 26, 2011

so dreamy....

Budget Prefuse
Sep 26, 2011

Budget Prefuse
Sep 26, 2011

i love the way her glasses stand out compared to the rest of the scene in that last one

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

here's 2 of mine again

Budget Prefuse
Sep 26, 2011

the fluidity of her blood sword make the fight scenes flow so well. it's so much better than having it be a static weapon

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

User reviews: negative

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Budget Prefuse posted:

the fluidity of her blood sword make the fight scenes flow so well. it's so much better than having it be a static weapon

How many blood swords have there been in anime.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

It feels like there are a lot.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Sharkopath posted:

It feels like there are a lot.

id say SHIKI from tsukihime but every single adaptation and sequel cuts him out, lol

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Animatedbloodswordscenewiki.org

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hCkm83tv0Y

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

the plastic neesan manga was really badly hit or miss at the start but it really comes together around number 26, they've all been funny since then. so far

Budget Prefuse
Sep 26, 2011

i can't believe kyoani's artistic masterpiece has been neglected all this time because the plot is mediocre or something.

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
Beyond the Boundary was very pretty, I just didn't find the main two likeable so it got dropped in favour of something else, possibly Tamako Market or Madoka? That said, I only watched the first 2 episodes (+ the idol episode) and I really liked all the characters in Tamako Market so maybe my standards are weird

Budget Prefuse
Sep 26, 2011

Knorth posted:

Beyond the Boundary was very pretty, I just didn't find the main two likeable so it got dropped in favour of something else, possibly Tamako Market or Madoka? That said, I only watched the first 2 episodes (+ the idol episode) and I really liked all the characters in Tamako Market so maybe my standards are weird
i don't think the cast is very good either but i'm willing to overlook poor writing if the art side is good enough so i can understand why some people might drop it

Budget Prefuse
Sep 26, 2011

this anime is going to take me forever to finish because im going to be stuck rewinding all the amazing shots to see them again

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Neesan is cool. I should watch the short.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Budget Prefuse posted:

this anime is going to take me forever to finish because im going to be stuck rewinding all the amazing shots to see them again

*draws sword* finish it before friday next week

Budget Prefuse
Sep 26, 2011

Endorph posted:

id say SHIKI from tsukihime but every single adaptation and sequel cuts him out, lol
i was obsessed with tsukihime as a child and i genuinely forgot SHIKI had blood powers up until you mentioned it lol

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Davincie posted:

What's Friday.

Budget Prefuse
Sep 26, 2011

Davincie posted:

dude i am so hyped to see it in theatres now. this is going to be rebellion levels of art

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Are we gonna watch Friday, I like that movie.

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

Sharkopath posted:

Neesan is cool. I should watch the short.

its missing a lot of the best scenes from the manga in favor of more fanservice-y ones, but its helped by having sound effects and music.

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Sharkopath posted:

What's Friday.

we're going to see it at a film festival

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Budget Prefuse posted:

i was obsessed with tsukihime as a child and i genuinely forgot SHIKI had blood powers up until you mentioned it lol
to be fair it's not like tsukihime was really about fight scenes, and you only really see SHIKI in action once.

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010

The other one claimed I'd never even posted, and while my posts are easily ignorable they are here nontheless!

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Davincie posted:

we're going to see it at a film festival

Hooray!

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010

Anatharon posted:

The other one claimed I'd never even posted, and while my posts are easily ignorable they are here nontheless!

I was scared of posting in earlier threads because it's 'anime chat thread' and including Bokurano I have watched like 3 anime, to completion.

:ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Anatharon posted:

I was scared of posting in earlier threads because it's 'anime chat thread' and including Bokurano I have watched like 3 anime, to completion.

:ohdear:

watch more anime

• Locked thread