Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best K-On?
This poll is closed.
Mio 26 18.18%
Yui 21 14.69%
Ritsu 30 20.98%
Azusa 17 11.89%
Mugi 49 34.27%
Total: 143 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Motto
Aug 3, 2013

the only gooncamp i know is the one from the .gif :gooncamp: and all I know about that is "weird sex poo poo happened"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Budget Prefuse posted:

livingtrope is currently The Mod of GBS

Hahaha

Ha?

Like, what? And he/she just hasn't talked about Windy or what's her face in two years?

Lt. Dans Legs
Jul 3, 2008

lesbian baphomet posted:

this is an elaborite joke that all of you are coordinating to make me confused, correct?

I wish

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

It was widestancer who bought the go back to nite crew emote

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

lesbian baphomet posted:

please somebody tell me what is Real. enough of this charade.

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Forum stories are fun. These are fun things to find out, not weird at all

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Just to clear things up

Budget Prefuse
Sep 26, 2011

livingtrope is going to come in here and be like "actually she just quit the internet" and then im going to disappear too but you mustn't stop pursuing the truth. SOLVE THE GBS ANIME MURDERS

Lt. Dans Legs
Jul 3, 2008
Wide "Deletes everyone off her friendlist after getting brutally owned" Stancer

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Budget Prefuse posted:

livingtrope is going to come in here and be like "actually she just quit the internet" and then im going to disappear too but you mustn't stop pursuing the truth. SOLVE THE GBS ANIME MURDERS

Don't worry, I've read 6/8 of the Umineko manga so I can handle this

Budget Prefuse
Sep 26, 2011

Lt. Dans Legs posted:

seriously? is that why she disappeared. wtf happened

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Lt. Dans Legs posted:

I've no idea of the deets but that sounds like a weird overreaction.

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Lt. Dans Legs posted:

What happened to her? I used to see her all over games last year.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Budget Prefuse posted:

DUDE FINALLY. i lost my poo poo when i heard about it and everyone thought it was completely normal. i knew i wasnt going crazy

they later went to bees house and forced him to do heroin

Budget Prefuse
Sep 26, 2011

i knew this one guy who deleted everyone off his friends list but it wasnt an overreaction because he just got done livestreaming him having sex for an entire goon irc channel

Budget Prefuse
Sep 26, 2011

the best part was when a twitch mod came into the channel and told us to stop hosting non-gaming content

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

yeah what happened to widestancer. she had cute samus avs.

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

the last time i saw windywidestancer she was being Best Posting Pals with blackbabygoku but come to think of it i havent seen her post in a long rear end time. *shrug*

lesbian baphomet fucked around with this message at 02:21 on Sep 19, 2015

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c403o-6RjoQ

The moment your child asks you to teach her how to play an instrument she doesn't know how to play. :allears:

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Wark Say posted:

Good evening to you, handsome s.o.g. I want merriment and scotch!

Good luck finding those btw

Lt. Dans Legs
Jul 3, 2008
Synthy brutally owned her for how much she was posting in The Smart Room or something so she deleted everyone

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Lt. Dans Legs posted:

Synthy brutally owned her for how much she was posting in The Smart Room or something so she deleted everyone
wasn't the smart room the time derek smart owned everyone by acting like a normal human being while a bunch of goons made 10-year-old forums references

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

Lt. Dans Legs posted:

1) huh. weird

2) wtf is The Smart Room

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Budget Prefuse posted:

the best part was when a twitch mod came into the channel and told us to stop hosting non-gaming content

lmao

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Lt. Dans Legs posted:

Oh that's too bad

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

if you're streaming sex between two league of legends cosplayers, is that gaming content

Budget Prefuse
Sep 26, 2011

also windy's actually fine and is in the forums witness protection service now. i wont reveal her alt account or the cops will arrest me

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Windmillslayer is not widestancer

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

Budget Prefuse posted:

i knew this one guy who deleted everyone off his friends list but it wasnt an overreaction because he just got done livestreaming him having sex for an entire goon irc channel

Budget Prefuse posted:

bahahahaha, and also what was the name of the man

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022
Hello, chat thread. I've gotten the altitude sickness lecture like three times now for going to Maunakea, and let me say that I am terrified.

Here's hoping my hypochronia doesn't win out.

Budget Prefuse
Sep 26, 2011

Endorph posted:

if you're streaming sex between two league of legends cosplayers, is that gaming content
the guy streaming was a REALLY good looking and swole latin guy but it was the cringiest thing ive ever seen because he shouted out one of the dota goons in the middle of sex

Budget Prefuse
Sep 26, 2011

lesbian baphomet posted:

bahahahaha, and also what was the name of the man
lemons

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Erg posted:

Good luck finding those btw

Scotch is ridiculously easy to find near from where I live. Also, somebody grabbed my rear end today, so I feel fanfuckingtastic.

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Budget Prefuse posted:

the guy streaming was a REALLY good looking and swole latin guy but it was the cringiest thing ive ever seen because he shouted out one of the dota goons in the middle of sex

the gently caress

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Budget Prefuse posted:

lol

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

oh. never heard of em, oh well. but still thats funny.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

*whilst loving a sexy lady*

DILBERT AS gently caress UP IN HERE!

Budget Prefuse
Sep 26, 2011

he also got really mad at his date for not reading watchmen and i remember him shouting "ITS A CLASSIC KAREN" three times

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Endorph posted:

*whilst loving a sexy lady*

DILBERT AS gently caress UP IN HERE!

• Locked thread