Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best K-On?
This poll is closed.
Mio 26 18.18%
Yui 21 14.69%
Ritsu 30 20.98%
Azusa 17 11.89%
Mugi 49 34.27%
Total: 143 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Motto posted:

is the xbone bitchthread seriously still going

yeah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lt. Dans Legs
Jul 3, 2008

Mintergalactic posted:

*in a normal, well adjusted person voice* Bitcoin is still funny, and the Xbox One still has the wrong kind of RAM.

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

i used to spam that thread with the word 'xbox' and they got all mad about it but when i did it again recently nobody cared

Budget Prefuse
Sep 26, 2011

im genuinely worried about the guy with 2k+ posts about how the xbox one is terrible and has been doing it for 3 years now

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Budget Prefuse posted:

im genuinely worried about the guy with 2k+ posts about how the xbox one is terrible and has been doing it for 3 years now
that dude has stuck his penis inside of an xbox one system.

Budget Prefuse
Sep 26, 2011

Endorph posted:

that dude has stuck his penis inside of an xbox one system.
lol

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

guess i'm not surprised when the games wiiu thread was complete fail aids for its first two years or so

Budget Prefuse
Sep 26, 2011

the funniest dude and this is another thing i'll never forget is the loving poster that wrote a super long email to his entire loving family about why the xbox one is bad and how they should NOT support it

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

Budget Prefuse posted:

holy poo poo the xbox one has existed for 3 years

what the gently caress

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
chad: hey bro you wanna hang out and play blop and get smashed tonight?
xbone thread poster: no. the xbox one is the worst console on the market right now and
chad: okay sure buddy, nevermind

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

*gamespot guy doesn't like donkey kong* well, wrap it up for this trash game boys, looks like this ain't no system seller :smug:

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

i'm oooooooooolldddddddddd

fuuuuuuckkkkk

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Mintergalactic posted:

Wms isn't dead she's just chosen to not post on the forums in favor of being a drug addict and hanging out with livingtrope

I thought that heroin comment was a joke and now I'm not sure why

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

nerds getting super-invested in the sales figures of their chosen company/product is one of the worst things

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

she sticks to safer stuff like deliriants

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

lesbian baphomet posted:

i'm oooooooooolldddddddddd

fuuuuuuckkkkk

Happy birthday :)

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

Hi thread, i'm back! What's going on?

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

its not my birthday i just want to be able to stop Time

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Mintergalactic posted:

Wms isn't dead she's just chosen to not post on the forums in favor of being a drug addict and hanging out with livingtrope

I'm glad she's not dead but sad she's doing drugs which is just going to make her dead faster

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

lesbian baphomet posted:

lesbian baphomet and DIO actually the same person ?!?

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Droyer posted:

The forums are full of sad broken people

So nothing new

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Droyer posted:

My daughter asked me to teach her how to play the guitar because she wants to start performing with bands and she thinks playing the Violin will have her pegged as lame-o. How's it going, my chillest of pals?

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

Wark Say posted:

My daughter asked me to teach her how to play the guitar because she wants to start performing with bands and she thinks playing the Violin will have her pegged as lame-o. How's it going, my chillest of pals?

cool daugther

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

Erg posted:

The forums are full of sad broken people

So nothing new

*points to self*

It's true

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

lesbian baphomet posted:

Oh yeah I think that's just a normal human feeling

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
i checked and the xbox one was released nov 2013, so its not quite 2 years old

still feels like yesterday

or maybe thats because im old as well

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

teach your daughter to use studio production equipment and make Good Rap Music

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

Wark Say posted:

If she really wants to play guitar teach her, but also say violins are good and cool.

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

lesbian baphomet posted:

*in stupid nasally voice* hey, look on the bright side, you'd totally hate it if your body didn't slowly degenerate around you until your existence fades into oblivion

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Erg posted:

I'm glad she's not dead but sad she's doing drugs which is just going to make her dead faster

there's an entire subforum here for drug use

e: quoted the wrong Erg post but too lazy to fix

FartRomancer.EXE
Jun 26, 2012

who wouldn't want to do drugs and hang out with a moderator of the something awful forums

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022
Apparently the data coverage is spotty on the road to the world's tallest mountain, who would've guessed.

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Droyer posted:

If she really wants to play guitar tell her, but also say violins are good and cool.

And less heavy so she can have an easier time dancing while playing like that one YouTube lady

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
guitars are cool, but violins are cool in a i-dont-care-about-how-im-perceived way

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Wark Say posted:

theres plenty of bands with violins

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

most instruments are cool

Lt. Dans Legs
Jul 3, 2008

Wark Say posted:

Buy her a violin instead, there's a bazillion people who play guitar and not enough violins in music anymore

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

dogsicle posted:

most instruments are cool

The coolest of cool kids play the triangle.

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022

Wark Say posted:

Get an electric violin.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
tallest from base doesnt count

• Locked thread