Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

:japan:
Rangers died, shoujo Hitler cried ;_;

Skarsnik posted:

Reading the OP has made me realise I completely forgot to put Scotland on a RWC A-Board for my pub

Probably for the best though

Just write the name on a wooden spoon and hand it to anyone that notices.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MyChemicalImbalance
Sep 15, 2007

Keep on smilin'

:unsmith:
Anyone else desperate enough to watch Tonga-Georgia? Tonga beating France in the last world cup on the back of super sick scrummaging gave me a big front row boner so I'm tuning in hoping they're as good this time around.

rejutka
May 28, 2004

by zen death robot
So I'm having some sausage rolls and a cuppa. Yourselves?

Vaders Jester
Sep 9, 2009

:scotland:
Bacon rolls and irn bru for me. Looking forward to a load of forwards kicking the living piss out of each other with this match.

Tyma
Dec 22, 2004

I love Leinster and I couldn't be happier that Jordie Barrett has signed with them on a short term deal.

MyChemicalImbalance posted:

Anyone else desperate enough to watch Tonga-Georgia?

I'm just here to watch Nigel.

rejutka
May 28, 2004

by zen death robot
Well, that was a silly mistake.

fallingdownjoe
Mar 16, 2007

Please love me
On my way home from an early appointment to watch it. I think I have a problem.

MyChemicalImbalance
Sep 15, 2007

Keep on smilin'

:unsmith:
Enjoying a big ol ulster fry and a mug of tea while Nigel shouts at people. Bliss.

rejutka
May 28, 2004

by zen death robot
WOO Tonga *Breaks into the Tongan Ninja song*

Tyma
Dec 22, 2004

I love Leinster and I couldn't be happier that Jordie Barrett has signed with them on a short term deal.
I love how all the crowds at smaller venues are getting seriously behind the teams that are stationed there.

Canada are stationed in the car park of a hospital in Swansea :{

Smorgasbord
Jun 18, 2004

Our review identified changes needed to be made and, in Stephen, we have a coach who has a reputation for demanding the highest standards.
That lineout take from Gorgodze :stare:

rejutka
May 28, 2004

by zen death robot

Smorgasbord posted:

That lineout take from Gorgodze :stare:

Yup, his hand is the size of the ball. :ohdear:

DickEmery
Dec 5, 2004
Why do they always insist on trying out new referee directives in the first few games of the World Cup?
We all know by the 3rd week they'll be ignoring the poo poo out of all the things penalised in the first 2.

Tyma
Dec 22, 2004

Welcome to The Nigel Owens Show.

New directive #1 : No gaudy jewelry

fallingdownjoe
Mar 16, 2007

Please love me
Good luck to anyone trying to get to Cardiff today. Sounds like First Great Western have royally hosed up for the Ireland game. Anyone hoping to get the train for tomorrow might benefit from getting there as early as possible.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Well poo poo, Georgia is winning? Good for them!

Vaders Jester
Sep 9, 2009

Gorgodzilla is a terrifying man.

Tyma
Dec 22, 2004

fallingdownjoe posted:

Good luck to anyone trying to get to Cardiff today. Sounds like First Great Western have royally hosed up for the Ireland game. Anyone hoping to get the train for tomorrow might benefit from getting there as early as possible.

First Great Western are running one single train from Llanelli / Swansea that arrives in Cardiff before kick-off.

As much as I'd like to believe that this train will hold the 40,000 people trying to catch it, I'm going to drive into Cardiff :{

rejutka
May 28, 2004

by zen death robot

Tyma posted:

First Great Western are running one single train from Llanelli / Swansea that arrives in Cardiff before kick-off.

As much as I'd like to believe that this train will hold the 40,000 people trying to catch it, I'm going to drive into Cardiff :{

...To what end? Did they buy up the local taxi services or something?

Vaders Jester
Sep 9, 2009

rejutka posted:

...To what end? Did they buy up the local taxi services or something?

Any rail service, no matter where in the UK, is contractually obliged to be loving terrible at the worst possible time.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Vaders Jester posted:

Any rail service, no matter where in the UK, is contractually obliged to be loving terrible at the worst possible time.

Hey now, that's not fair. First Great Western are consistently this poo poo.

I've *never* caught a train that's on time going into town.

rejutka
May 28, 2004

by zen death robot
Gorgodze does know there are other people on his team, right? Fucker is everywhere.

rejutka
May 28, 2004

by zen death robot
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

stavros880
May 2, 2005
I like monkeys

rejutka posted:

Gorgodze does know there are other people on his team, right? Fucker is everywhere.

The Georgian Parisse

Vaders Jester
Sep 9, 2009

Sad times. That was a nice wee move.

rejutka
May 28, 2004

by zen death robot
loving disallowed bum, just bum.

stavros880
May 2, 2005
I like monkeys

Tyma posted:

My housemate just found plush toys of Leigh Halfpenny, Sam Burton, Jamie Roberts and Mike Phillips in our local Tesco.

Please PM me if you are in need of someone to buy and post you a Mike Phillips doll, for Voodoo purposes.

http://store.wru.co.uk/Mike-Phillips-Hero.html

They clearly had a box of Rupert Moon dolls left over and just changed the name.

rejutka
May 28, 2004

by zen death robot
I am enjoying this match but I want Tonga to get a try.

rejutka
May 28, 2004

by zen death robot
Argh gently caress good try despite the fumblings.

Destroyenator
Dec 27, 2004

Don't ask me lady, I live in beer
That was an amazing passage of play. Great try.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

I did not expect this game to go this way, wow.

rejutka
May 28, 2004

by zen death robot
Fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffuck

That Georgian defence, though, Goddamn

rejutka
May 28, 2004

by zen death robot
Oh please, ref, please...

Tyma
Dec 22, 2004

I want to see the kick again, because it looked like the most gloriously bad attempt at a Drop Goal in years.

Edit : No downward pressure? He was clearly inserting the ball into the ground with his head.

Destroyenator
Dec 27, 2004

Controlled downwards pressure with his chin.

Vaders Jester
Sep 9, 2009

Sad times that mashing the ball into the ground with your face doesn't count.

Destroyenator
Dec 27, 2004

This is some brutal play. Tongan ball handling is much better when they keep it close.

rejutka
May 28, 2004

by zen death robot
Ref hands the segue.

rejutka
May 28, 2004

by zen death robot
loving YES FINALLY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

FINALLY!

Edit: Amazing kick. This is gonna go down to the wire.

Jerusalem fucked around with this message at 13:48 on Sep 19, 2015