Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

leica posted:

Surprised that many people still live in Michigan tbh

Combined property value of my front lawn, minus watering cost.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

House for the price of a VCR.

Oh wait that's Cleveland.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

If I could find a nice house with a good garage in a area close to everything I want to be near I'd have to drop at least $250k :saddowns:

Geoj
May 28, 2008

BITTER POOR PERSON

leica posted:

Surprised that many people still live in Michigan tbh

Wasn't Michigan the birthplace of the right wing militia movement back in the mid-90s? Sure people move, but when you spend tens/hundreds of thousands on your basement bunker, bug out vehicle, bug out location (with bunker,) backup bug out location (also with bunker) and collective bug out location with several decades' of ammunition, seeds and other supplies you're not likely to pull up the stakes and move very far away.

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

BrokenKnucklez posted:

For a giant heavy top heavy pig, its actually quite impressive.

But enough about David Cameron's college conquests,

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Just a heads up but anything the crazies do north of Grand Rapids does not represent the rest of the people of Michigan

Well mostly I guess

mariooncrack
Dec 27, 2008

leica posted:

House for the price of a VCR.

Oh wait that's Cleveland.

At least we're not Detroit.

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Basically a male Margaret Thatcher

Ineptus Mechanicus posted:

But enough about David Cameron's college conquests,

The UK has a laugh at Australia because Tony Abbott eats a raw onion. But now the UK's PM is outed as literally hosed a dead pig.

hosed. A. Dead. Pig. Goddaaaaaaaaammmmmmn we aint topping that poo poo.

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011

CAT INTERCEPTOR posted:

The UK has a laugh at Australia because Tony Abbott eats a raw onion. But now the UK's PM is outed as literally hosed a dead pig.

hosed. A. Dead. Pig. Goddaaaaaaaaammmmmmn we aint topping that poo poo.

I think I saw a black mirror episode about this, hold on.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
E: ^^^:argh: pigfucker

That reminds me of when I managed to convince my perpetually optimistic mother to check out the first episode of Black Mirror immediately following her finishing of Pride and Prejudice with the selling point of her enjoying things with funny accents.

I'm not sure if she's taken another of my reccomendations ever again to this very day.

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Geirskogul posted:

I think I saw a black mirror episode about this, hold on.

MODS KNEW

Edit : David Cameron literally hosed a dead pig. I....... okay I give up, no satire could ever top that one.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

14 INCH DICK posted:

E: ^^^:argh: pigfucker

That reminds me of when I managed to convince my perpetually optimistic mother to check out the first episode of Black Mirror immediately following her finishing of Pride and Prejudice with the selling point of her enjoying things with funny accents.

I'm not sure if she's taken another of my reccomendations ever again to this very day.

Episode 2 (maybe 3) of it made me want to loving cry, and I honestly might have. The one with the guy who spends his points to send the chick to the talent show.

gently caress that show.

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011

iwentdoodie posted:

Episode 2 (maybe 3) of it made me want to loving cry, and I honestly might have. The one with the guy who spends his points to send the chick to the talent show.

gently caress that show.

White Bear gets me every time. Really, really creepy.

MrChips
Jun 10, 2005

FLIGHT SAFETY TIP: Fatties out first

iwentdoodie posted:

The one with the guy who spends his points to send the chick to the talent show.

After I finished watching that episode, I had more questions than answers...then I finished the series and it hit me:

That wasn't actually a person in that episode; in fact, none of the people in that episode were actual people. You saw the Christmas Special, right? John Hamm's character made a throwaway comment about how if he pushed the Cookies (the AI avatars his company made) too hard that they'd just wig out and be useless, so they would sell them to the entertainment industry. All those people you saw in that episode? Discarded Cookies put to work to entertain real people. In fact if you watch closely, in one scene where he's flipping through TV channels, you see a brief clip of the talent show.

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

коммунизм хранится в яичках

Tusen Takk posted:

So there was a huge car meet today and someone rolled in with a car that had a white power sticker and a confederate flag sticker

One of my friends my friends took a razor blade and took the stickers off for her and all hell broke loose lol

Now all the racists and free speech yards are going nuts on the Facebook page

I'd be pissed too, if I'm reading that right. Don't take a razor to someone else's paint because you're butthurt about their opinions.

corn in the fridge
Jan 15, 2012

by Shine

Tusen Takk posted:

If I could find a nice house with a good garage in a area close to everything I want to be near I'd have to drop at least $250k :saddowns:

Lol you poor baby. Average house prices where I live are like £400-500k.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Liquid Communism posted:

I'd be pissed too, if I'm reading that right. Don't take a razor to someone else's paint because you're butthurt about their opinions.

It was on a window

She's lucky she didn't get a brick through it honestly, based on the reactions I hear around me. She called the cops about it, when she told them what happened and they found out what it said they kicked her out of the park that the meet was at

corn in the fridge posted:

Lol you poor baby. Average house prices where I live are like 」400-500k.

Right, but you live in a country with social programs, public transit, and things to do. I live in Detroit lol.

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

коммунизм хранится в яичках
gently caress that noise. If you're willing to get violent over a confederate flag sticker, you might want to consider that you're being a worse human being than the person who happens to have it on their car.

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

Pip-Pip old chap! Last one in is a rotten egg what what.

InitialDave posted:

Halfords have a sale on, how old is he?

A tall-assed five. I'll check it out thanks.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

No I wouldn't have thrown a brick nor any of my friends, but there were like 200 people there and there were a lot of people super mad about it

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

iwentdoodie posted:

gently caress that show.

I remember I had personally discovered it a week or two tops after my relationship ended, I got to the end of episode 3 at around 1:30 am on a work night, turned the TV off, and smoked half a pack sitting in the dark in silence for well over an hour.

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

I spend the weekend moving into a sweet new house with a garage and I wake up this morning to Cameron having put his cock in the severed head of a big 'for the lulz' ?

WHAT A TIME WE LIVE IN.

KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

14 INCH DICK posted:

I remember I had personally discovered it a week or two tops after my relationship ended, I got to the end of episode 3 at around 1:30 am on a work night, turned the TV off, and smoked half a pack sitting in the dark in silence for well over an hour.

I felt pretty much the same way. Goddamn that show was dystopic as all hell, without being implausible.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Yeah but at least most of them were that dark haha sucks to be you kind of funny dystopia, what I really need is a truly photographic archive of every single moment I have ever spent with my loved ones so I can just endlessly pick them apart frame by frame rewind and repeat every last loving memory of the one you were supposed to grow old with poisoned with the ability to compare and contrast her love and her lies and drop them over the smoking crater where your life used to be literally at any moment of the day I so choose

E: oh yeah, the next day I hit episode 4, decided to take a break and cheer my mood up by taking a handful of wild mushrooms I picked, and settled in to a nice spur of the moment red box rental of Sin City a Dame to Kill For.

corn in the fridge
Jan 15, 2012

by Shine
the best black mirror episode was the one with waldo? Or whatever that cartoon politician was called

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

14 INCH DICK posted:

a nice spur of the moment red box rental of Sin City a Dame to Kill For.

You truly are a glutton for punishment.

corn in the fridge
Jan 15, 2012

by Shine

Tusen Takk posted:

Right, but you live in a country with social programs, public transit, and things to do.

I don't see what that has to do with the housing market

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

David Cameron hosed a pig. I am having a hard time believing this is an actual headline today.

loving serves the Tory oval office right.

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

CAT INTERCEPTOR posted:

David Cameron hosed a pig. I am having a hard time believing this is an actual headline today.

The pig did not deserve Cameron's tiny flaccid cock in its mouth. :(

corn in the fridge
Jan 15, 2012

by Shine
you have suspiciously descriptive knowledge of David Camerons penis

corn in the fridge
Jan 15, 2012

by Shine
and of the event in question :tinfoil:

Preoptopus
Aug 25, 2008

テ青「テ堕テ青ク テ青ソテ青セテ青サテ青セテ堕テ青コテ青ク,
テ堕づ堕テ青ク テ青ソテ青セ テ堕づ堕テ青ク テ青ソテ青セテ青サテ青セテ堕テ青コテ青ク
I swear people in Florida swamps have nothing on the creep factor of aristocratic men in England and their secret societies and orders.

Tomarse
Mar 7, 2001

Grr

CAT INTERCEPTOR posted:

So if even you guys in Australia recognise that Cameron is a oval office, how the gently caress are there enough people here in the UK who voted for him :bang:

KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

Holy poo poo, Black Mirror is coming true! :tinfoil:

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

you have suspiciously descriptive knowledge of David Camerons penis

and of the event in question :tinfoil:

Who do you think leaked the story? :bigtran:

Tomarse posted:

So if even you guys in Australia recognise that Cameron is a oval office, how the gently caress are there enough people here in the UK who voted for him :bang:

Sadly because 'average intelligence' is a thing, a lot of people fall below it. And these people can vote, and drive cars and breed.

corn in the fridge
Jan 15, 2012

by Shine

Tomarse posted:

maybe because he's not a bad prime minister and despite being a conservative his policy is still more left leaning than anything you've had in america

see also: ed milliband

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

In't Tomarse one of us though?

*edit: yes.

Tomarse
Mar 7, 2001

Grr

maybe because he's not a bad prime minister and despite being a conservative his policy is still more left leaning than anything you've had in america

see also: ed milliband

I think he's a poo poo prime minister. Largely because he and all his mates are all cunts.

Yeah - I'm english too, but I live in the North which might as well be a different country for how much Cameron knows about what it is like here or what it is like to be a normal person.

The Prong Song
Sep 7, 2002

WHITE
DRIVES
MATTER

88h88 posted:

Who do you think leaked the story? :bigtran:

Sadly because 'average intelligence' is a thing, a lot of people fall below it. And these people can vote, and drive cars and breed.

Technically speaking, yeah, 49.9...% of people fall below average intelligence.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011

Sigma X posted:

Technically speaking, yeah, 49.9...% of people fall below average intelligence.

Not necessarily. It depends on the distribution.

• Locked thread