Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
Come on you Leverkusens

edit: oh good, Marcel Reif

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

Dunban posted:

Come on you Leverkusens

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

Dunban posted:

Come on you Leverkusens

Lol

FuzzyBureaucrat
Sep 1, 2015
At least they rubbed it into Robin Dutt's face after the match by showing him all the missed chances once again :xd:

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

I'm not even mad, that was hilarious

beer_war
Mar 10, 2005

That's not how you rush out.

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
Leno bad

Thrifting Day!
Nov 25, 2006

Chicharshito

Lord of Garbagemen
Jan 28, 2014

Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!
poor leverkusens

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

I managed to miss every goal, but yeah rips.

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

Levs got found out

Reset Smith
Apr 6, 2009
Tuchel Fussball Got

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
Lucien Favre resigned?

Poor Mönchengladbach, and poor Favre, who is one of the most likeable managers in the Bundesliga. Who will succeed him as Mönchengladbach's manager?

Torrannor fucked around with this message at 18:43 on Sep 20, 2015

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
Loddar's time to shine

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

Magath :pray:

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

Klopp, he can even reuse all his "Borusse" merchandise.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
Jupp's last last hurrah

FuzzyBureaucrat
Sep 1, 2015
drat, it's a real shame to see Favre go - such a great coach :(

Hard to tell who will replace him; there are just too many coaches with solid Bundesliga-experience available at the moment: Klopp, Slomka, Schaaf, Keller.........and of course Bernd Schuster and Lothar Matthäus

Thomas Schaaf might actually fit in with Gladbach though. I guess we'll see soon

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Two words: Friedhelm Funkel :twisted:

elbkaida
Jan 13, 2008
Look!
Funkel is the best Feuerwehrmann, get him on board! Maybe Favre just wanted to preempt a prolonged season of crap and losses and also so he can be ready when some other team with a bit more money is in need of a manager soon. Liverpool?

Edit: ha, PL thread is just talking about Klopp to Liverpool

elbkaida fucked around with this message at 22:53 on Sep 20, 2015

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

I'm not sure Klopp would actually be interested in the job but we'd probably offer him a lot of money.

Myron
Jul 13, 2009

Gladbach braucht jetzt einen richtigen Stinkstiefel!

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
I feel sorry for Elvedi, the only reason he went to Gladbach was Favre (and the money). Kinda wonder where Favre will go now

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER

Ewar Woowar posted:

I'm not sure Klopp would actually be interested in the job but we'd probably offer him a lot of money.

As the thread title points out, Klopp is a domestic fraud who got found out, so you probably shouldn't hope that he takes over Liverpool.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
Klopp is waiting to take over at Bayern next summer.

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER

ephex posted:

trigger warning ffs

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe

Dunban posted:

As the thread title points out, Klopp is a domestic fraud who got found out, so you probably shouldn't hope that he takes over Liverpool.

True that he is a well known fraud, I am sure Liverpool will spend 50mil £ on him. That's the Liverpool way.

AlexF
Jul 12, 2006

Gross!

Dunban posted:

trigger warning ffs

You know you want it!

(Pretty sure that this'll happen. Looking forward to "Koa Klopp" complete with silly rules made up by Schickeria)

sicDaniel
May 10, 2009

ephex posted:

He actually said in an interview that he is learning new languages so Bayern is definitely an option.

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

sicDaniel posted:

He actually said in an interview that he is learning new languages so Bayern is definitely an option.

Nice.

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

sicDaniel posted:

Wouldn't want him to not speak Spanish at the new club now, would we?

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

Dunban posted:

Nice meltdown.

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
Apparently verbeek did a meltdown vs a bild reporter?

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

It's not really a meltdown imo, he only gets mad for a minute in the middle. Also he's right, which gives negative meltdown points. Relevant question starts at 2:20, "Scheiße" and "Arschlöcher" after 4:00:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmXUxXhYxdI

Much more noteworthy is the superslam at 8:39 by whoever the guy calling the questions is

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

ephex posted:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...-Guardiola.html

quote:

Jurgen Klopp ready to snub Premier League to replace Pep Guardiola at Bayern Munich

Jurgen Klopp wants to ascertain his chances of landing the Bayern Munich job before considering a switch to England.
The German is currently out of work after leaving a hugely successful spell at Borussia Dortmund at the end of last season.
Sources claim Klopp is actively plotting his next move and is keeping his options open knowing the managerial landscape will change over the weeks and months of the season.

Despite his disappointing final campaign, Klopp's stock remains high.
The 48-year-old said last season that he is open to a England move, alerting Premier League clubs in doing so.
Former Liverpool midfielder Dietmar Hamann says Klopp would be a perfect fit for Anfield, with Brendan Rodgers' job under scrutiny following a mediocre start to the season.

But it is understood Klopp is keen to discover where he stands in Bayern's list of potential replacements for Pep Guardiola before making a decision on his future.
Guardiola's long-term future is unclear with his contract due to expire at the end of the season.
Managing Bayern remains the top club job in Germany; and Klopp is interested in replacing the Spaniard if the role is vacated.

It's only the dailymail, so this is most likely complete bullshit, but I will probably not stop laughing if Klopp really succeeds Pep as Bayern coach.

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

Smirr posted:

It's not really a meltdown imo, he only gets mad for a minute in the middle. Also he's right, which gives negative meltdown points. Relevant question starts at 2:20, "Scheiße" and "Arschlöcher" after 4:00:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmXUxXhYxdI

Much more noteworthy is the superslam at 8:39 by whoever the guy calling the questions is

i find it very cool and good that verbeek is not afraid to take on bild, even though it's a fight he cannot win.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

Torrannor posted:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...-Guardiola.html

It's only the dailymail, so this is most likely complete bullshit, but I will probably not stop laughing if Klopp really succeeds Pep as Bayern coach.

He's the only manager that I hate more than Pep so it's deffo gonna happen, book it motherfuckers

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

ephex posted:

He's the only manager that I hate more than Pep so it's deffo gonna happen, book it motherfuckers

He might be a fraud but I thought he was a likeable guy?

I would like him at Liverpool as he's A. Not Brendan Rodgers and B. Would have some tasty German contacts.

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER

Ewar Woowar posted:

He might be a fraud but I thought he was a likeable guy?

I would like him at Liverpool as he's A. Not Brendan Rodgers and B. Would have some tasty German contacts.

He's a tremendously unlikable oval office.

(don't sign your posts)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae

Dunban posted:

He's a tremendously unlikable oval office.

He should definitely go to Bayern then. There's a spitting image of him waiting there to embrace him.

• Locked thread