Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

African AIDS cum posted:

I retired from FIFA but rest assured I was a top dog with a crazy winning % who never backed down from a challenge. I saw the writing on the wall. The game is bad.

So you pre ordered only the regular version, got it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr.PayDay
Jan 2, 2004
life is short - play hard

Stefan Prodan posted:

Still don't get why you'd need to tank when you never actually got above division 7 which is still the Pure Dogshit Zone
Because the irony is that I ended up playing with Bronze and Silver Squads instead with my Full Bayern Team. Try playing bronze in Div 7 After 2 weeks of FIFA 15.

But hey, this is made up and I am poo poo in this Game.
I am up for a challenge 1vs1 FUT on PC this Weekend against the cool flamers here to learn :)
Feel free to tell me your Origin ID and beat me up and tell me how high you think you destroy me before the start.
Remember, 24% winrate, so I will never be a serious opponent.
I promise I won't surrender even if you lead 6-0 by halftime and I don't fear postings of the screenshots itt after my huge loss.

On topic: In the Fut Draft I got 2 Ronaldos and 1 IF Ronaldo overall. I thought you can't get the "normal" card of an IF player?

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

Mr.PayDay posted:

You can show me YOUR winrate when my tourney starts. With over 25% you may even qualify, unless you are a console peasant.
:getout:

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

Mr.PayDay posted:

Because the irony is that I ended up playing with Bronze and Silver Squads instead with my Full Bayern Team. Try playing bronze in Div 7 After 2 weeks of FIFA 15.

But hey, this is made up and I am poo poo in this Game.
I am up for a challenge 1vs1 FUT on PC this Weekend against the cool flamers here to learn :)
Feel free to tell me your Origin ID and beat me up and tell me how high you think you destroy me before the start.
Remember, 24% winrate, so I will never be a serious opponent.
I promise I won't surrender even if you lead 6-0 by halftime and I don't fear postings of the screenshots itt after my huge loss.

On topic: In the Fut Draft I got 2 Ronaldos and 1 IF Ronaldo overall. I thought you can't get the "normal" card of an IF player?

If you buy me the game on origin i'll play against you.

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

I cant wait to take Plymouth Argyle from League 2 to Champion's League glory like I do every year. And maybe some FUT too until I get bored of the card game.

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

Mr.PayDay posted:

:lol: You're really loving bad at this game. - I'm not that great but I was able to hold Div 2 for several seasons with dumb rear end Silver squads.

But whatever, talk all the nonsense you want. I mean gently caress, you're better than 0.2% of all FIFA players!

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
Stop playing UT, start playing seasons with a team you learn and play well with = good win %, at least for me. gently caress UT.

zooted heh
Oct 16, 2005

str8 mercin burgers my nigga

T Bowl posted:

Stop playing UT, start playing seasons with a team you learn and play well with = good win %, at least for me. gently caress UT.

Zotix
Aug 14, 2011

I wonder if this is real. https://www.reddit.com/r/FIFA/comments/3lvgeh/now_in_fifa_16_10k_allplayer_packs_from/

If so, someone do the math on whether this is actually worth doing.

White Noise Marine
Apr 14, 2010

Well they got reffing and Newcastle spot on.

They are poo poo.

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer

Zotix posted:

I wonder if this is real. https://www.reddit.com/r/FIFA/comments/3lvgeh/now_in_fifa_16_10k_allplayer_packs_from/

If so, someone do the math on whether this is actually worth doing.

One rare, total garbage I think?

Zotix
Aug 14, 2011

It's a guaranteed rare though. A lot of premium rare packs don't even have a rare player.

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

Zotix posted:

It's a guaranteed rare though. A lot of premium rare packs don't even have a rare player.

Yeah, if it's real everyone will have great squads very quickly without having to spend roughly 700USD.

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer

T Bowl posted:

Yeah, if it's real everyone will have great squads very quickly without having to spend roughly 700USD.

I mean, premium packs have 3 rares, and in my experience were about 1/4 to 1/3 players, so you get on average something like .8 to 1 rare players for 7500 coins, making the player pack slightly worse, certainly nothing that's gonna flood people with good squads.

Zotix
Aug 14, 2011

Walker first pack, Kroos 3rd pack, and Kane in 4th pack.

thompson
Jun 6, 2006
This is a massive improvement. A really good game honestly.

Zotix
Aug 14, 2011

My buddy pulled a Ribery, and wants to sell him tonight. Do you think prices on him will go up or down over the next 24-36 hours?

thompson
Jun 6, 2006

Zotix posted:

My buddy pulled a Ribery, and wants to sell him tonight. Do you think prices on him will go up or down over the next 24-36 hours?

Hold him.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

thompson posted:

This is a massive improvement. A really good game honestly.

Please stop astroturfing. I saw you carrying a big bag of money out of the EA offices.

yo soy fiesta
Feb 6, 2005

Are you fucking shitting me, dude!?

Parmos FC has been created on PS4.

the soundtrack is dope as usual :D

DREAMS DREAMS DREAMS

zooted heh
Oct 16, 2005

str8 mercin burgers my nigga
ill hand in my transfer request tommorw after work.

Fluo
May 25, 2007

I've improved alot over the last 11 months but idk

It's a shame taff runs the EU one

Andre Le Fuckface
Oct 4, 2008

:pwm:

Fluo posted:

I've improved alot over the last 11 months but idk

It's a shame taff runs the EU one

the big taff man is the gaffer and we all trust his decisions

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Official Manchester United Posting Partner 2015/16
Fan of Britches
As Fifa Champ you now run it smelly face and its your responsibility.

I wonder what our sides name will be - Mates? M8s? Mates FC?

Fluo
May 25, 2007

Well smelly face if you want to give me 1 game chance to show if I'm to your standards or not let me know.

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
I am not as excited to play after work but I will be picking it up in about 5 hours... Anyone noticed changes to pro clubs?

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Why is the PC version £50 this year? Isn't it usually cheaper than PS4?

emanresu tnuocca
Sep 2, 2011

by Athanatos

sassassin posted:

No it usually goes for the exact same price as a digital edition of the console version would wherever you live. Luckily you can hook your PC through a VPN and log in to origin with a mexican IP adress and purchase the game for like 35$ or so (iirc).

If you don't want to do that there's a bunch of online stores that sell origin activation codes for the game at a significant discount.

Edit: These guys offer the game for 38£, there are probably some cheapter deals but I bought a game through them last year and it wasn't a scam so there you have it http://www.g2play.net/category/17642/fifa-16-origin-cd-key

emanresu tnuocca fucked around with this message at 12:51 on Sep 22, 2015

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

sassassin posted:

Maybe back when we were getting super ghetto versions not for a while now.

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Fan of Britches
Is Sassasin thinking of getting the PC version just to school Mr Payday, hell, he'll be missed at M8s but I'd love to see that match

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

I just put in for my refund, idk why I just don't listen to you to begin with.

This game is trash, again, and might again wind up ok, again, after 6 months and like 5 or 10 patches or whatever.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

The Big Taff Man posted:

Is Sassasin thinking of getting the PC version just to school Mr Payday, hell, he'll be missed at M8s but I'd love to see that match

We all love a good goalless draw.

Nah, I'm not getting it, but I was tempted for a second, like I am every year. Had a laugh at seeing all the deluxe/super deluxe editions and how many free UT packs they're offering with each one. Garbage mode for idiots.

No offence, Taff.

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
The free packs never give poo poo, it's a big time scam for sure.

Andre Le Fuckface
Oct 4, 2008

:pwm:

T Bowl posted:

The free packs never give poo poo, it's a big time scam for sure.

we even have the data of how poo poo packs are from mr payday

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Fan of Britches

sassassin posted:

We all love a good goalless draw.

Nah, I'm not getting it, but I was tempted for a second, like I am every year. Had a laugh at seeing all the deluxe/super deluxe editions and how many free UT packs they're offering with each one. Garbage mode for idiots.

No offence, Taff.

I'm not one of the big ultimate team players itt!

I'd love to see a Stotty vs Sassasin one on one

thompson
Jun 6, 2006

Andre Le Fuckface posted:

we even have the data of how poo poo packs are from mr payday

I hadn't laughed at a single mr. Payday burn until this one. For whatever reason, making a sample size joke did it. Thanks.

Zotix
Aug 14, 2011

Packs were way better last night on release. I've watched a lot of streamers in pre release and they had similar rates or Pay Day. Last night on $200 I pulled Kroos, Silva, and Suarez. Along with a a ton of solid 80-84 players to build several teams. My friend who spent the same had very similar results minus the Suarez money bags. I know for a fact he got Ribery, as well as a ton of players going for 30-40k.

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

Zotix posted:

Packs were way better last night on release. I've watched a lot of streamers in pre release and they had similar rates or Pay Day. Last night on $200 I pulled Kroos, Silva, and Suarez. Along with a a ton of solid 80-84 players to build several teams. My friend who spent the same had very similar results minus the Suarez money bags. I know for a fact he got Ribery, as well as a ton of players going for 30-40k.

Lmao you spent 200$ and got one really good player, but no guys packs are better and totes worth it

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

hopterque posted:

I just put in for my refund, idk why I just don't listen to you to begin with.

This game is trash, again, and might again wind up ok, again, after 6 months and like 5 or 10 patches or whatever.

Can you elaborate on what all is bad? Don't pull any punches. Last years edition was so terrible

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

hopterque posted:

Lmao you spent 200$ and got one really good player, but no guys packs are better and totes worth it

He got 3 but it's still sad/hilarious.

E: Thinking about it i'm going to assume EA has some algorithm that says free packs have a .01% chance or whatever to get a real rare player while the cash costing packs actually have like a 1-2% chance of that happening... I would wager on that being the case.

E: Volkswagen style

T Bowl fucked around with this message at 15:51 on Sep 22, 2015

• Locked thread