Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

apple
May 18, 2003

Jose in the club wearing orange suspenders
I better see that drat boat in the next chapter or I'm going to flip (a boat)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
He's going to create a steam boat with cannons and smash everything that tries to hurt him

Flergatron 3000
May 8, 2008

you look like a fool with those buns!
Are my eyes deceiving me? Another Berserk chapter?!??!

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

Flergatron 3000 posted:

Are my eyes deceiving me? Another Berserk chapter?!??!

I know, right?!

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
The linework in this chapter is crazy.

Davinci
Feb 21, 2013
Excellent chapter as always. I wonder what the cause is of this sudden barrage of new issues. Maybe Miura had some heavy writers block going on and spent all that time trying to decide what to do with Elf Island, and he finally figured out something good? I don't know, but I'm excited for what the future holds!

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

PiedPiper posted:

Rickert's going to travel there by boat, isn't he?

Rickert will beat Guts to Elf Island.
I'm calling it

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

Davinci posted:

Excellent chapter as always. I wonder what the cause is of this sudden barrage of new issues. Maybe Miura had some heavy writers block going on and spent all that time trying to decide what to do with Elf Island, and he finally figured out something good? I don't know, but I'm excited for what the future holds!

He spent all his money on Idolmaster and needs more.

Anyway, for some reason it makes me laugh to see that the Tapasa are nice dudes and I like them now. I hope they don't die in a horrible way.

Zeruel
Mar 27, 2010

Alert: bad post spotted.

Nuebot posted:

He spent all his money on Idolmaster and needs more.

Anyway, for some reason it makes me laugh to see that the Tapasa are nice dudes and I like them now. I hope they don't die in a horrible way.

I hope they die fighting.
If they have to die. I like my Good Pillarmen.

Liquid Dinosaur
Dec 16, 2011

by Smythe
What was with the shots of Daiba looking at the Kushan guys? I know he probably recognizes them, as semi-important people in his former nation, but do you think this means anything? Do you think he has some last role to play in all this?

Also, apparently orcs are among the evil magical creatures? Have we seen an orc?.

Begemot
Oct 14, 2012

The One True Oden

Liquid Dinosaur posted:

What was with the shots of Daiba looking at the Kushan guys? I know he probably recognizes them, as semi-important people in his former nation, but do you think this means anything? Do you think he has some last role to play in all this?

Also, apparently orcs are among the evil magical creatures? Have we seen an orc?.

It probably means that he's gonna end up coming along too. What he's gonna end up doing, who knows. But Rickert's party is clearly missing a mage, and he fills that roll :v:

We haven't seen orcs but we have seen goblins so I imagine they're like those but bigger. Or maybe like a middle size between trolls and ogres.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

Liquid Dinosaur posted:

The old dude has to have some role to play one the story, he's been featured too many times to just be part of the background.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
I've been waiting for Silas to join up with Guts since he first appeared, so I'm pretty excited for where this is going.

Silas is cool.

Kulkasha
Jan 15, 2010

But it was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished. He had won the victory over himself. He loved Likchenpa.

Davinci posted:

He did do that Gigantomachia miniseries for a bit.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy
I get bored of hobbies after six months, I'm pretty much on awe of any man who can stick to a project for this long.

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

notZaar posted:

I get bored of hobbies after six months, I'm pretty much on awe of any man who can stick to a project for this long.

If each issue of Berserk were a mortgage, it might just be paid off right now.

Unknownone
Apr 23, 2003

Some stupid 04 bought me this
Celebrating Berserks glorious return with a tshirt today: https://www.shirtpunch.com/designs/details/berserk . My wallet could not empty itself fast enough.

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

Zeruel posted:

I hope they die fighting.
If they have to die. I like my Good Pillarmen.

I'm wondering where the other two are. There's four in total.

Daler Mehndi
Apr 10, 2005

Tunak Tunak Tun!

Davinci posted:

Maybe Miura had some heavy writers block going on and spent all that time trying to decide what to do with Elf Island, and he finally figured out something good? I don't know, but I'm excited for what the future holds!
I too am excited to see this magical realm.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

Unknownone posted:

Celebrating Berserks glorious return with a tshirt today: https://www.shirtpunch.com/designs/details/berserk . My wallet could not empty itself fast enough.

All that small detail is going to fall off after like 3 washings (not a huge problem for goons though I suppose).

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747
if your washing machine has spin speed settings, put loads with those kinds of shirts on low speed

(or just hand-wash it)

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry
Wash it inside out, on whatever setting you use for good sheets, then dry it the same way.

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

LORD OF BUTT posted:

if your washing machine has spin speed settings, put loads with those kinds of shirts on low speed

(or just hand-wash it)

getting laundry advice from the Berserk thread is like asking your grandmother for a tutorial on twerking.

TWO OR THREE MORE WEEKS UNTIL NEXT UPDATE! WATCH AS GUTS' STAGEFRIGHT IS A REPRESENTATION OF MIURA'S WRITERS' BLOCK, AND IS CURED BY HARD ALCOHOLS AND KIND SPONSORSHIP.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
its cool that to deal with his writers block miura just decided to write about rickert for a while so we get new chapters

Andrigaar
Dec 12, 2003
Saint of Killers

LORD OF BUTT posted:

(or just hand-wash it)

drilldo squirt posted:

Wash it inside out, on whatever setting you use for good sheets, then dry it the same way.

To reiterate:
1) Turn shirt inside out
2) Use delicate cycle on your washing machine. In theory it spins a bit slower and more importantly will wash and rinse with cold water.
3) Your dryer should also have a delicate setting, which uses a lower heat for longer. Sometimes called "tumble dry".

And because this is a Berserk thread, another home-ec tip: hydrogen peroxide removes blood stains. However it will slightly damage cotton and can bleach the color too. Use carefully/sparingly on cotton fabrics and always use a test area first :black101:

coathat
May 21, 2007

Jose posted:

its cool that to deal with his writers block miura just decided to write about rickert for a while so we get new chapters

That's the opposite of cool

Torquemadras
Jun 3, 2013

coathat posted:

That's the opposite of cool

Guess who's not cool enough to go to radical assassin mountain fortress.

It's you

Bloodyshinta1
Aug 6, 2010

Andrigaar posted:

wash and rinse with cold water.

This is the most important step, if you have heavy stains they probably wont come out though

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy
Please don't change your motor oil in your favorite Berserk shirt.

Vedius Pollio
Sep 11, 2007

So there's a leaked spoiler image floating around now for episode 340 that I inadvertently stumbled upon.

Turns out Miura's still a pretty mean guy.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

well pre-emptive :rip:

Somebody fucked around with this message at 06:51 on Sep 22, 2015

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

Vedius Pollio posted:

So there's a leaked spoiler image floating around now for episode 340 that I inadvertently stumbled upon.

Like he would pull the trigger.

Unacknowledged
Jul 20, 2004

Nobody likes me.

Vedius Pollio posted:

So what's this supposed to mean? Do you have a link? Or is this just BS?

OnimaruXLR
Sep 15, 2007
Lurklurklurklurklurk

Unacknowledged posted:

Let's just say Rakshas has similar fire fighting techniques to Guts :black101:

Vedius Pollio
Sep 11, 2007

Unacknowledged posted:

Personally I'm not posting it because I'm legitimately upset that I saw it before the episode release and don't want to spoil anyone else. Just root around Skullknight or one of the other terrible fan communities.

let's just say the next episode is a throwback to the pre-Idol Master days. It's something of an emotional guts-punch.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

OnimaruXLR posted:

Let's just say Rakshas has similar fire fighting techniques to Guts :black101:

I dig the new mask.

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010

Vedius Pollio posted:

Personally I'm not posting it because I'm legitimately upset that I saw it before the episode release and don't want to spoil anyone else. Just root around Skullknight or one of the other terrible fan communities.

let's just say the next episode is a throwback to the pre-Idol Master days. It's something of an emotional guts-punch.
Yeah, I mean, that's fair enough. I just Googled "Berserk 340" and immediately found it...

:horse:

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

I want new chapters now!

Ccs
Feb 25, 2011

340 is out there, though it's in Korean.

Rakshas is a pretty crazy guy, definitely an apostle. Not sure what his true form is yet, maybe some kind of really limber spider thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soulcleaver
Sep 25, 2007

Murderer
Dodging those black bars with my mouse like I'm in some kind of message board shmup.