Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

African AIDS cum posted:

What is funny about this?

He thinks you're calling yourself an object, I think.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

The Seahawks had a bad game against the best QB in football because Bennett kept jumping offsides and giving free plays. Obviously losing Kam sucks but Chiche and AAC are just being idiots per usual.

Although I will say our db's played a lot less press which was odd.

The packers out rushed the Seahawks with James Starks.

EvilBeard
Apr 24, 2003

Big Q's House of Pancakes

Fun Shoe

Eltoasto posted:

Pagano is the king of defending his guys to the media. I mean he defended Trent until the end. He never throws shots at his players yet he made an exception for Luck. I mean think about how he covered for Landry all that time. He wants to run more but hey guess what, you can't run more when your line gets called for holding on every loving run more than 3 yards. Then you put Luck into 3rd and forever and you bitch about him forcing the ball.

Honestly I think Pep Hamilton sucks as an OC. Luck is getting pressured, blitzed, and battered while they continue to drop back and wait for TY to bail them out. What happened to our TEs? Maybe run a couple screens (and not those bullshit bubble screens to the bunch WR). Andrew Luck is good, but how about you help him a little, Pep? The offensive coaching is questionable and our RB depth is poo poo. Gore is all we have and we're constantly subbing him out to keep him in a "pitch count".

Here's a hot take: the rest of your RBs are poo poo and if you don't play Gore more, the games you're "saving" him for will be meaningless.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

Here's a new narrative I'm trying out: the seahawks are bad because Dan Quinn made them good and now he is not a coach there.

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

gently caress the colts

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

PrinceRandom posted:

gently caress the colts

I hate the Colts when they're kicking the Texans around and keeping them from succeeding. Right now I don't care about the Colts at all because you could replace them with any terrible team you want to choose from and the Texans still ain't winning the AFCS

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Chichevache posted:

He thinks you're calling yourself an object, I think.

he's saying that a lot of Seahawks fans, including himself, are bandwagoning homers

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
I thought you were laughing because he referred to himself as objective

Manoueverable
Oct 23, 2010

Dubs Loves Wubs

TubeStank posted:

Here's a new narrative I'm trying out: the seahawks are bad because Dan Quinn made them good and now he is not a coach there.

:lol: You're so salty about us even though you just beat us and are the presumptive NFC favorites

Judging from what I've seen over the first two weeks it might be more accurate to say that our defense isn't playing great cause our LBs are playing like rear end, which would be due to Ken Norton Jr leaving to be the Raiders' DC

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

Alaois posted:

he's saying that a lot of Seahawks fans, including himself, are bandwagoning homers

Have been a Seahawks fan since the mid 80s when I was a child so this isn't going to work on me. However there are a lot of people in 12 jerseys who didn't know what football was 4 years ago. Some just rehash whatever "Field Gulls" blog has to say. I come up with my own opinions.

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

I watched his kickoff return again and David Johnson has the easiest speed I think I've ever seen wear a Cardinals uniform. Maybe the Cards will finally have a running game worth a drat for the first time in forever.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Alaois posted:

I've been watching this team since we won our first Super bowl. :smugbert:

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

Manoueverable posted:

:lol: You're so salty about us even though you just beat us and are the presumptive NFC favorites

Judging from what I've seen over the first two weeks it might be more accurate to say that our defense isn't playing great cause our LBs are playing like rear end, which would be due to Ken Norton Jr leaving to be the Raiders' DC

I am not salty at all, friend. I am sorry that you cannot recognize a poo poo post amongst other poo poo posts about the seahawks.

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

Seahawks and colts will play in the overrated garbage bowl

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

When did salty become such a hip term? I for one think it's pretty bad, which is to say I am salty about the word salty.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

PrinceRandom posted:

Seahawks and colts will play in the overrated garbage bowl

The toilet bowl, if you will.

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Can't wait for Bengals/Seahawks, gonna be a great game.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

TubeStank posted:

When did salty become such a hip term? I for one think it's pretty bad, which is to say I am salty about the word salty.

I want to hatefuck hatefuck off the forums.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

TubeStank posted:

poo poo posts about the seahawks.

isn't that kind of redundant?

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

It is still early, but players making mega millions deserve fans ire when they don't perform. No room for sentimentality in the National Football League. Earl Thomas needs to start hitting and making plays on the ball again, or we should trade him while he has value.

We should also be going 4 and 5 wide with Graham split out wide, and there should be a lot less snaps with Cooper Helfet and Luke Willson on the field. Shake it all up, can't coast, will this be the bump on the road or the end? Time will tell

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

IcePhoenix posted:

isn't that kind of redundant?

I thought it was common knowledge as well but here we are.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
Also I didn't realize how good the packers interior line was. I heard one of their OL was injured and they had a second year center starting, so i thought their ol would be average at best but they are in fact real good.

I do think our new DC Richards needs to make some changes. He blitzes less and pulls our corners off press more than his predecessors. Which makes no sense, press coverage is kind of our thing. Even more so when Lane gets back from injury.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Packers defense looked very good, who'd have thought getting rid of AJ Hawk could pay off

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

TubeStank posted:

The toilet bowl, if you will.

No that'll be Texans vs. Bears

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president

African AIDS cum posted:

Packers defense looked very good, who'd have thought getting rid of AJ Hawk could pay off

But... Dom Capers should be fired drawn and quartered in public square

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
Actually I think you'll find that the Seahawks are bad now because losing Gus Bradley only just caught up to them.

PantsFreeZone
May 31, 2013

by Nyc_Tattoo
why can't I have nice things?

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

Nate Palmer may have solved our cover ilb problem that had dogged the team forever. Sucks that Barrington went down for the season but at least there's that silver lining.

Blotto Skorzany
Nov 7, 2008

He's a PSoC, loose and runnin'
came the whisper from each lip
And he's here to do some business with
the bad ADC on his chip
bad ADC on his chiiiiip

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

Also I didn't realize how good the packers interior line was. I heard one of their OL was injured and they had a second year center starting, so i thought their ol would be average at best but they are in fact real good.

Yeah, Lang and Sitton have been thought of as one of the top guard combos in the league for a while now, and yeah Linsley played really surprisingly well last year and has kept on truckin' this year. The tackles are weaker - Bulaga is very good when healthy but his knee is always getting injured (I feel bad for the guy) which leads to guys like Newhouse (thankfully now gone) or Barclay subbing in for him, and Bakh at LT is inconsistent.

Blotto Skorzany
Nov 7, 2008

the bad ADC on his chip
bad ADC on his chiiiiip

African AIDS cum posted:

Some just rehash whatever "Field Gulls" blog has to say.

Every blog owned by Markos Moulitsas' media group is pgfi

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Lamadrid posted:

When Al's philacteria broke Hue jackson orchestrated a trade for Carson Palmer sending two first rounds picks and a second to the bengals.He was a phenomenal offensive coach, and extracted every possible ounce of juice out of Mcfadden and Campbell.But he lost the last 5 games after starting 7-4 and missed the playoffs.

He talks a LOOOT of poo poo and owns bones.

Someone post the comic

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Blotto Skorzany posted:

Every blog owned by Markos Moulitsas' media group is pgfi

What does pgfi mean?

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver

African AIDS cum posted:

What does pgfi mean?
It's not on Urban Dictionary so I think he made it up

Blotto Skorzany
Nov 7, 2008

the bad ADC on his chip
bad ADC on his chiiiiip

African AIDS cum posted:

What does pgfi mean?

Piss garbage for idiots

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

He made it up.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

hifi posted:

He made it up.

Well he's not wrong

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
I like most of the articles on Field Gulls :mad:

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

TubeStank posted:

I like this narrative and I like you, TubeStank

Blotto Skorzany
Nov 7, 2008

the bad ADC on his chip
bad ADC on his chiiiiip
What has the Falcon's defense looked like over the first couple of weeks?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

Haven't seen a single game but I'm gonna say better

• Locked thread