Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

Neuer :shepface:

https://streamable.com/na82

https://streamable.com/1mk1
Lewandowski :eyepop:

jre fucked around with this message at 21:12 on Sep 22, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

WOB got found out

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
Even if the scoring had finished at 2:1, it would have been apparent that the combination of this coach and this squad can yield something magical. I'm an agnostic Dortmund supporter, but I pray to the baby Jesus that Pep stays at Bayern.

And why would he leave? Sure there are some irritating cronies at the club and in the German media that will give him a hard time, but overall Munich must have one of the best working environments among the top clubs. Now that he has assembled such a skilled and deep squad, I don't see why he should change clubs and spend the next two years building a squad to his liking. He's already found one replacement for Robbery and the majority of the players are still yet to reach their peak.

euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

The fifth goal might be the goal of the season too, so brilliant

witz
Sep 28, 2001

Start winning some games or he'll kill you
http://www.foxsports.com/soccer/video?vid=530297411731

oi

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae
i am looking forward to Lewandowski repeating this in the upcoming internatio...

oh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFfgpjj19IQ

ohhhh

:negative:

szary
Mar 12, 2014
But he scored all those goals against... uh... *checks notes* Gibraltar, Georgia and San Marino! (he's a fraud)

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
Robert is a secret German double-agent, using his excellent club performance to get more chances at ruining Poland's games than is reasonable from his NT performances and records.

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae
i hope he commits treason and is stripped of citizenship and never plays for the national side ever again

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

mackintosh posted:

i hope he commits treason and is stripped of citizenship and never plays for the national side ever again

how many goals would he have to score for poland for you to like him

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae

Homework Explainer posted:

how many goals would he have to score for poland for you to like him

it's not about goals, it's about his attitude

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

Robert sure went ham today

sicDaniel
May 10, 2009
What a strange season this is going to be. Bayern are still Bayern, destroying last years Vizemeister and Pokalsieger in 10 minutes if they really want to. Dortmund is back at full power, but the other four top teams of last year are facing serious setbacks. Losing key players and all that.
End table will probably be Bayern 100 - Dortmund 75 - Wolfsburg or whatever 50 points.

sicDaniel fucked around with this message at 07:59 on Sep 23, 2015

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

sicDaniel posted:

What a strange season this is going to be. Bayern are still Bayern, destroying last years Vizemeister and Pokalsieger in 10 minutes if they really want to. Dortmund is back at full power, but the other four top teams of last year are facing serious setbacks. Losing key players and all that.
End table will probably be Bayern 100 - Dortmund 75 - Wolfsburg or whatever 50 points.

what about Schahahahahha

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
I don't like this season at all, Bremen is being poo poo and not even entertaining with too few goals, HSV is pretending to be alive and might evade relegation this season, on top of that Favre is gone from Gladbach which hurts Elvedi's career. drat you Bundesliga.

azathosk
Aug 20, 2006

Sup guys?
HSV are just six wins short of the same amount that they had last season. This season is our season!

AlexF
Jul 12, 2006

Gross!
Lewandowski pulled up next to me at a red light this morning. Even as 1860 supporter I got the chills looking over and simply nodded approvingly, probably looking like a complete idiot. It was like being in the presence of a mythical creature.

Then I cried because I was reminded that we don't have nice things at 60 :(

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup
You should have asked him why he can't play like that for the polish national team.

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae

hopterque posted:

You should have asked him why he can't play like that for the polish national team.

because he's a scumbag volksdeutsche gastarbeiter

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

AlexF posted:

Lewandowski pulled up next to me at a red light this morning. Even as 1860 supporter I got the chills looking over and simply nodded approvingly, probably looking like a complete idiot. It was like being in the presence of a mythical creature.

At least you can look forward to be back in the Grünwalder next year ;)

AlexF
Jul 12, 2006

Gross!
As much as I'd love this from a romantic "remember ye good ol' days?" perspective it'd be a personal nightmare. I live nearby and already dread the four Amateurderbys per year as Giesinger traffic completely collapses as soon as the stadium is sold out (it once took me 2,5 hours to get home after work. I have a 15 minute commute). Having that happen every other week would probably lead to a "Falling Down - Obergiesinger Edition" kinda situation on my behalf.

Yeah, yeah I know. It wouldn't be sold out. A man can dream though, right?

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

AlexF posted:

As much as I'd love this from a romantic "remember ye good ol' days?" perspective it'd be a personal nightmare. I live nearby and already dread the four Amateurderbys per year as Giesinger traffic completely collapses as soon as the stadium is sold out (it once took me 2,5 hours to get home after work. I have a 15 minute commute). Having that happen every other week would probably lead to a "Falling Down - Obergiesinger Edition" kinda situation on my behalf.

Yeah, yeah I know. It wouldn't be sold out. A man can dream though, right?

Ride a bike on those days maybe?

AlexF
Jul 12, 2006

Gross!
Yeah...

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Woah look at Borussia go now that the bad swissman is gone

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
all bad teams are suddenly good

except Hannover

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
union :negative:

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

lmao wtf 4-0 now. RIP Augsburg

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
Gladbach :dogbutton:

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Imagine being Favre right now hahaha

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

Just checking in to see how bad gladbach is gett... :stare:

even stuttgart scores ?!?

FuzzyBureaucrat
Sep 1, 2015
Favre said it would be in the best interest of Gladbach if he doesn't sit it out and just quits right away; at least for now I guess he was right :eek:

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Dortmund start off well, but fail to adapt to increased pressing from Hoffenheim. Let's see how Tuchel reacts.

Lord of Garbagemen
Jan 28, 2014

Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!
Ramos will have wanted to score that one

Lord of Garbagemen
Jan 28, 2014

Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!
Bayern on top of the table :dance:

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

Lord of Garbagemen posted:

Until we beat you in München! (We probably won't.)

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Dortmund were denied a stone cold penalty apparently. Hmmmmmmmmmmm Protocols of the Elders of Tegernsee much?

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

Lord of Garbagemen posted:

What a shocker.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

stuttgart....won????

Redczar
Nov 9, 2011

Well it was a nice few weeks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

AlexF posted:

Things are looking up, I hear Neururer is in talks with club officials.

• Locked thread