Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tias
May 25, 2008

Pictured: the patron saint of internet political arguments (probably)

This avatar made possible by a gift from the Religionthread Posters Relief Fund
Original :feelsgood: right there :D

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut

quote:

WE already HAVE A muzzzie IN THE wh...
HOW’S IT WORKIN OUT FOR you....
and as an added bonus he is a TRAITOR...

Try reading that out loud with the enunciation according to the caps. It's really random, like Frank Miller wrote it.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?

Jurgan posted:

Try reading that out loud with the enunciation according to the caps. It's really random, like Frank Miller wrote it.

Frank Miller being a Freeper would not be shocking.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

bobkatt013 posted:

Frank Miller being a Freeper would not be shocking.

Some of his stuff was good before 9/11 drove him crazy.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

VitalSigns posted:

quote:

To: BenLurkin
Only for liberals, though.

Conservatives are held to standards that even angels couldn’t meet.

3 posted on 9/21/2015, 10:10:50 PM by Arm_Bears (Biology is biology. Everything else is imagination.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

"And lo, the Lord God said "descend upon thy field of sheep and pluck of the flock the fullest of coat. Taketh thy offering in to thy barn where thou shall place inside of it's rectum thy male sexual organ and leave behind thy fertile seed." And as the Lord spaketh, the followers listened and obeyed"

Odd how so much of these "standards even the angels couldn't meet" are just societal morals and decency along with a few their own side tacks on because "gays are bad".

SocketWrench fucked around with this message at 16:56 on Sep 22, 2015

Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx
Lower gas prices might doom SS increase.

The :ironicat: here grows to infinity.

quote:

Good lord. Prices are low and its a problem because it means there will be no Social Security COLA. How perverse is that logic? I guess this reporter would be happy with 20% inflation because it would mean that Social Security payments would be going through the roof.

4 posted on 9/21/2015, 4:54:16 PM by Opinionated Blowhard ("When the people find they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic.")
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

quote:

I’m probably a typical senior. I drove 3000 miles last year. My rent went up $20 a month. Eggs alone went up $1 a dozen. Can’t afford steak or hamburg anymore. Whatever....

8 posted on 9/21/2015, 5:01:28 PM by Sacajaweau

quote:

Times are tough out there - thx to our president and politicians. Freedom works if gov’t stays out of way.

9 posted on 9/21/2015, 5:07:07 PM by ncpatriot
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 8 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Sacajaweau
I can’t wait to see what my Medicare supplement premium will be next year. Just received a glossy ad from the carrier hyping some “swell” new features I’m just going to love. Of course, no word about how much all these new features are going to cost me.

11 posted on 9/21/2015, 5:18:30 PM by fatnotlazy

Preach it Comrade!

quote:

No interest on savings for Seniors. No Social Security COLA for Seniors.

How many billions of printing press money will be given to the banking elite?

People who are already retired can mostly cope, gradually losing their financial security blankets. But how are people over age 50 (or so) EVER going to catch up and prepare for retirement?
12 posted on 9/21/2015, 5:18:47 PM by grania

quote:

We bought a new SUV in 2013 for Hubby. He has put 4K miles on it. Gas prices don’t mean much to him but PG&E, our water bill and groceries......through the roof. Guess those things don’t matter to the Feds.

13 posted on 9/21/2015, 5:22:55 PM by sheana

DIE FUCKER

quote:

I just bought a second 4wd truck. I'm ready for global cooling LOL.
17 posted on 9/21/2015, 5:27:44 PM by nascarnation (C. Edmund Wright says I'm a moron)

Well if you took care of your diabetes you'd still have your foot.

quote:

And that’s great, but what about those seniors and disabled who can’t?

It’s fine that gas prices have fallen, but so many other things have gone up. This is a major hardship for those living on a fixed income. It’s galling to know that those of us who paid into SS for years are at the mercy of some bureaucrats paid five or six figure incomes who don’t have to live on the small amount of money they dole out on a whim.

21 posted on 9/21/2015, 5:37:57 PM by fatnotlazy
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 18 | View Replies]

You voted for it! Also who the gently caress uses heating oil still? Oh wait Freep.

quote:

Well, maybe they could add in FOOD AND HEATING OIL as cost of living expenses????

What a radical idea...

26 posted on 9/21/2015, 5:44:29 PM by maine-iac7 (Christians are as Christians do. By their fruits...)

DIE

quote:

+1. My house is paid for, my car is paid for, got a $30 Cola last year and didn’t need it. Whatever.

28 posted on 9/21/2015, 6:01:30 PM by Duke C.

So close.

quote:

Never happen. The Uniparty’s method to get rid of their SS debt is to just eliminate SS. Then they can just throw the IOU’s away. Do you really think these career politicians give a rats rear end about that debt or seniors or all the money those yet to retire put in the system and will just lose it?

38 posted on 9/21/2015, 7:32:26 PM by redfreedom (All it takes for evil to win is for good people to do nothing - that's how the left took over.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 27 | View Replies]

Hahahahahahaha

quote:

Yeah, our Seniors can’t get enough money to pay rent, buy food or their meds, but by God lets give all the ILLEGALS enough money to buy a house, a college education, and the Congress Critters get their drat raise every year.

Getting so friggin’ fed up with this.

40 posted on 9/21/2015, 9:19:55 PM by Shadowstrike (Be polite, Be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet.)

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

quote:

Times are tough out there - thx to our president and politicians. Freedom works if gov’t stays out of way.

9 posted on 9/21/2015, 5:07:07 PM by ncpatriot
Get your government hands off my social security! :freep:

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

DemeaninDemon posted:

You voted for it! Also who the gently caress uses heating oil still? Oh wait Freep.
People in rural areas with hydronic central heating and no natural gas feed?

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

quote:

Yeah, our Seniors can’t get enough money to pay rent, buy food or their meds, but by God lets give all the ILLEGALS enough money to buy a house, a college education, and the Congress Critters get their drat raise every year.

"Congress Critters" haven't had a pay raise since 2009

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

Guavanaut posted:

People in rural areas with hydronic central heating and no natural gas feed?

Yeah good job getting the reference of me calling Freep rural white trash.

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Biden has sat immobile on the Iron Throne of America. He is the Master of Malarkey by the will of the gods, and master of a million votes by the might of his inexhaustible calamari.

quote:

3 posted on 9/21/2015, 10:10:50 PM by Arm_Bears (Biology is biology. Everything else is imagination.)

Man, even angels can't resist the siren's call of a pig head. Stupid sexy porcine.

I mean, seriously--we're not talking about lewd thoughts or even cheating on your wife, but actual pigfucking. Unless those angels were really freakier than I thought.

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

Hello Freeperthread, it's been far too long! I was wondering what the good people of this fine website might have to say about our glorious Prime Minister David Cameron loving a Dead Pig?

Badera
Jan 30, 2012

Student Brian Boyko has lost faith in America.

quote:

Getting so friggin’ fed up with this.

40 posted on 9/21/2015, 9:19:55 PM by Shadowstrike (Be polite, Be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet.)

loooooooool

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Calico Heart posted:

Hello Freeperthread, it's been far too long! I was wondering what the good people of this fine website might have to say about our glorious Prime Minister David Cameron loving a Dead Pig?

Not loving a pig's head is a standard that not even angels could meet.

quote:

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Admiral Ray posted:

Not loving a pig's head is a standard that not even angels could meet.

To be fair, did you see the way that pig's head was looking at him?

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx
Certainly loving a pig is against angel code seeing how it's not Kosher.

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Calico Heart posted:

He did it as an insult to islam.

Safety Dance
Sep 10, 2007

Five degrees to starboard!

Notorious QIG posted:

To be fair, did you see the way that pig's head was looking at him?

You can't spell charcuterie without cutie!

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

OAquinas posted:

Man, even angels can't resist the siren's call of a pig head. Stupid sexy porcine.

I mean, seriously--we're not talking about lewd thoughts or even cheating on your wife, but actual pigfucking. Unless those angels were really freakier than I thought.

Angels were pretty into interspecies sex since the first thing they did upon coming to earth was time some fine fine mortal human rear end :catholic:

Genesis 6:1-4 posted:

When human beings began to increase in number on the earth and daughters were born to them, the sons of God saw that the daughters of humans were beautiful, and they married any of them they chose. Then the Lord said, “My Spirit will not contend with humans forever, for they are mortal; their days will be a hundred and twenty years.”

The Nephilim were on the earth in those days—and also afterward—when the sons of God went to the daughters of humans and had children by them. They were the heroes of old, men of renown.
:pervert:

VitalSigns fucked around with this message at 18:55 on Sep 22, 2015

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

Calico Heart posted:

I'm surprised that none of them have gone down the line that Cameron was a conservative-in-name-only who supported gay marriage so it's obvious that he's into loving animals, besides the person calling him out is a Tory billionaire to the right of Cameron in a fascistTrue Conservative newspaper, so it must be all true.

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"
Does Freep even care about the UK? They seem to only give a poo poo about 'murrica, its myriad Middle-Eastern enemies (+Mexico), and the glorious gay-hating paradise of Russia and its manly leader Vladimir Putin (:fap:).

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

Neo_Crimson posted:

Does Freep even care about the UK?
Only to the extent that they banned every gun everywhere and forced churches to gay marry each other, which is why there are now muslim shakira law no-go zones in every city and being white is banned.

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Biden has sat immobile on the Iron Throne of America. He is the Master of Malarkey by the will of the gods, and master of a million votes by the might of his inexhaustible calamari.
And the sacred churchill bust that Obama gave back as arranged threw into the trash like he did to all our other allies.

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received

OAquinas posted:

And the sacred churchill bust that Obama gave back as arranged threw into the trash like he did to all our other allies.

That story is everything wrong with and blatant about the right's manufactroversy machine. The White House has two Churchill busts, one of which was on loan, and the loan ended during Obama's term, and as agreed the bust was returned. The only reason there's a controversy is willful omission of facts to make it look bad to the uninformed in an unsubtle attempt to slander the President.

Like to the people actually involved in the situation there's no area for controversy. Everything happened as agreed.

And why did the White House need two Churchill busts!?

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

Orange Fluffy Sheep posted:

That story is everything wrong with and blatant about the right's manufactroversy machine. The White House has two Churchill busts, one of which was on loan, and the loan ended during Obama's term, and as agreed the bust was returned. The only reason there's a controversy is willful omission of facts to make it look bad to the uninformed in an unsubtle attempt to slander the President.

Like to the people actually involved in the situation there's no area for controversy. Everything happened as agreed.

And why did the White House need two Churchill busts!?

One's the party bust that has a secret compartment full of gin.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

DemeaninDemon posted:

Kept in the Vice-President's office since 2009.

Finnankainen
Oct 14, 2012
OK, so to atone for all the heinous poo poo I've been posting in this thread, lets have some good old fashioned creation science!

Why are there whale fossils in California mountains?

quote:

To: george76

Well, the obvious answer is of course Noah’s flood which was the second recorded time the earth was completely covered with water.

The first recorded time the earth was covered with water is Genesis 1:2 prior to the record of creation (which I believe was actually a re-creation). I think there were created beings prior to Genesis 1:2, like dinosaurs and whatever else, which got tanked in the first recorded flood of Genesis 1:2.

9 posted on 9/22/2015, 12:26:56 PM by Jim 0216
Science cannot explain!

quote:

To: george76
We used to hunt for shark's teeth in Scotts Valley, altitude 175m, way back when. Found dozens of em.

I can't find a scientific source claiming a known or theorized sea level change in excess of 15m during the past x "hundreds of thousands" of years.

Draw your own conclusions. I have.
17 posted on 9/22/2015, 12:31:00 PM by skeeter
OK, maybe we're straying from creation science a little here.

quote:

To: Jim 0216

Don’t forget the Annunaki. Those giants who toyed with our DNA to enslave us to mine gold for their atmosphere.

27 posted on 9/22/2015, 12:36:26 PM by CivilWarBrewing
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 9 | View Replies]

quote:

Gerald Clark is one interesting dude. His explanation of the Annunaki is so believable it’s scary.

34 posted on 9/22/2015, 12:39:46 PM by CivilWarBrewing
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 31 | View Replies]

quote:

To: skeeter

It seems there have been massive displacements of sea life by major flood events. An asteroid hitting the ocean might do it. Or a nuclear holocaust brought on by the Annunaki or some other extraterrestrial force.

44 posted on 9/22/2015, 12:44:03 PM by CivilWarBrewing
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 33 | View Replies]

quote:

To: george76; All

Because of magic and evolution. Or to remove the less plausible explanation, because of magic.

77 posted on 9/22/2015, 1:17:45 PM by Yashcheritsiy (It's time to repeal and replace the GOP)
Hollow Earth!

quote:

To: navyguy

Before Noah’s flood, there was a large amount of water above the atmosphere which may have taken the form a ring. There was also more water below the surface of the earth than there is now. That is where the water came from.

Before Noah’s flood, there were no seasons. During the flood, the axis of the earth changed. This resulted in water congregating in the polar ice caps. If the ice caps were to melt, the earth would flood again.

But God promised not to allow that to happen. He has reserved the final judgment of the earth to be by fire rather than flood.

All of this is in the Bible. (The polar ice caps are not specifically mentioned, but the gist of what I am saying is from the Bible.)

85 posted on 9/22/2015, 1:30:26 PM by unlearner (RIP America, 7/4/1776 - 6/26/2015, "Only God can judge us now." - Claus Von Stauffenberg / Valkyrie)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 16 | View Replies]

quote:

To: StoneWall Brigade

that is how the myth of noah’s flood began

there was simply not other rational explanation

90 posted on 9/22/2015, 1:40:32 PM by bert ((K.E.; N.P.; GOPc.;+12, 73, ....carson is the kinder gentler trump)
Guys it's literally impossible to have sand, SAND on top of a mountain!

quote:

To: skeeter

Aquatic teeth just laying around loose near the surface? Yeah, something doesn’t sound right there.

If it was uplift, stuff that was loose on the surface (including the sand itself) should have rolled right down to lower elevations).

102 posted on 9/22/2015, 2:46:25 PM by Boogieman
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 33 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Boogieman
Yes, this stuff was on the sides of mountains composed entirely of sand.

Not sandstone, sand.
104 posted on 9/22/2015, 2:48:14 PM by skeeter
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 102 | View Replies]

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"

quote:

Don’t forget the Annunaki. Those giants who toyed with our DNA to enslave us to mine gold for their atmosphere.

27 posted on 9/22/2015, 12:36:26 PM by CivilWarBrewing
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 9 | View Replies]

I am 90% sure this is a WoW plotline.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
I know exactly which History Channel specials these guys watched.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

quote:

But God promised not to allow that to happen. He has reserved the final judgment of the earth to be by fire rather than flood.
I remember a thing from a long time ago on SA about someone saying that the reason you get a spark when you strike two rocks together is an embedded reminder that God will end the world in fire, and that before the flood when you struck two rocks together you got a drop of water instead.

I can't remember if it was from Freep or Conservapedia or one of the Weekend Web jaunts, but I remember it.

Keeshhound
Jan 14, 2010

Mad Duck Swagger
What the gently caress did I just read?

Badera
Jan 30, 2012

Student Brian Boyko has lost faith in America.
Freepers believe in magic, film at 11.

*posts furiously about how conservatives are thinkers and liberals are feelers*

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Keeshhound posted:

What the gently caress did I just read?

What years of Ancient Alien programming has produced.

Feinne
Oct 9, 2007

When you fall, get right back up again.

Neo_Crimson posted:

Even Metzen would call that asinine.

Kwilty
May 31, 2011

I think this will be one of the more underrated lines as of late

quote:

...the gist of what I am saying is from the Bible.

Also any freep action on the Daraprim price hike?

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

MariusLecter posted:

What years of Ancient Alien programming has produced.

Look, it's the History Channel, not some trash like TLC.

Mister Bates
Aug 4, 2010

Neo_Crimson posted:

Also 'Battlefield Earth'.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

DemeaninDemon posted:

Isn't that all Churchill busts?

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

GreyjoyBastard posted:

Isn't that all Churchill busts?
Nah, there's a special one that contains black tar opium and cigars.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Occupy Sesame Street!
Nov 20, 2012

Anything from Freep about the White House press secretary saying that republicans are racist? I can't tolerate raw Freep, just the triple-distilled form that this thread delivers.

• Locked thread