Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Dammit, my friend's uncle works for Nintendo and he told me to invest in throwing shade and I didn't listen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whatis
Jun 6, 2012

should have generated a word cloud if you wanted to look cool and hip

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president

Ross Angeles posted:

What does on fleek mean

Is that how you spell it

Yes and it generally means your eyebrows are looking good

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer

Ross Angeles posted:

What does on fleek mean

Is that how you spell it

It means "on point".

God drat you bunch of shutins I'm 32 how do I know all of this and you guys dont

Blitz7x posted:

Yes and it generally means your eyebrows are looking good

Not specifically eyebrows, that's just where the phrase started. I see it a lot on random Vines

See: https://twitter.com/tacobell/status/523292395991887874

Joey Freshwater fucked around with this message at 22:44 on Sep 22, 2015

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
What's a vine

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Ross Angeles posted:

What's a vine

i'm pretty young and know all the words. vine is either good weed or dingleberries depending on where you live

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Vine is what you'd say if you saw your buddy Chug pull off a sick popawheelie

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

Ross Angeles posted:

What's a vine

generic twizzlers

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Did yall know that people make money playing video games on youtube?

What I'm trying to say is the Giants loving suck

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Ross Angeles posted:

What's a vine

The twitter version of videos

people also make a lot of money making vines!

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

generic twizzlers

gently caress you red vines are better than twizzlers

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Red licorice isn't a thing and I wish people would stop

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Ross Angeles posted:

What's a vine

Tarzan's primary form of locomotion

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Blitz7x posted:

people also make a lot of money making vines!

I met some Vine famous people once. I know this because they told me they were Vine famous. Without me asking.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
loving poo poo, y'all need to befriend some minorities.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Atticus Finch posted:

loving poo poo, y'all need to befriend some minorities.

I feel you, fam

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Ross Angeles posted:

:agreed:

Everyone that wants Licorice should just get this:

http://www.amazon.com/Gustaf-Licorice-Tire-Track-1-90/dp/B00Q1S0SES/

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

Ross Angeles posted:

i get my daily recommended amount anise from sambuca, jagermeister or ouzo, thanks

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
lotta old farts here rn

use whatever lingo you like, who gives a gently caress

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Bears are going to beat Seattle in Seattle because of Shea McLellin and Jimmy Clausen.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.
Black licorice is loving disgusting

A Pale Horse
Jul 29, 2007

MindlessHavok posted:

It means "on point".

God drat you bunch of shutins I'm 32 how do I know all of this and you guys dont

We don't spend nearly the time you do trawling the local high schools. :mad:

I'm old enough to hate young people and youth culture now and it feels great. Take your shade throwing and your "cuck" and get the gently caress off my lawn. :argh:

quote:

Truth.

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

And the salted licorice from Sweden/Denmark :barf:

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Shath Hole posted:

You mean licorice

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK
I actually knew all the words and phrases mentioned earlier and I'm super boring irl so I dunno what you guys are on about

A Pale Horse
Jul 29, 2007

Blitz7x posted:

And the salted licorice from Sweden/Denmark :barf:

Scandinavian "candy" is the reason Scandinavia leads the world in suicide. I mean, imagine growing up thinking that a black lump of anise flavored poo poo dusted with ammonium chloride is the ultimate treat.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

R.D. Mangles posted:

Bears are going to beat Seattle in Seattle because of Shea McLellin and Jimmy Clausen.

Edit: Upon further research Shea McLellin is a good linebacker, and Pickles is still garbage. Unsure of what Mangles is getting at.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

Ross Angeles posted:

You mean licorice

No.

On a side note, who the gently caress came up with the spelling for licorice? Probably someone that had too much black lickerish.

Tavarin
May 10, 2003

I am definitely a madman with a box

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

Edit: Upon further research Shea McLellin is a good linebacker, and Pickles is still garbage. Unsure of what Mangles is getting at.

It's called sarcasm. If he said Rex Grossman would lead them to victory, you'd know he was serious.

Elliot2lazy
Jun 9, 2015

by Cowcaster

Ross Angeles posted:

What's a vine

generally super shot clips of videos that are of a similarity to America's funniest home videos but on the internet. Therefore it is similar to youtube when it first came out but they are super short clips as in seconds rather than in minutes.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

Ross Angeles posted:

You mean licorice
As a society we've decided that while you're technically correct, red easily takes the crown and gets to be licorice because black is trash.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Atticus Finch posted:

As a society we've decided that while you're technically correct, red easily takes the crown and gets to be licorice because black is trash.

Chip Kelly agrees

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

ok so all this slang discussion makes me think shea mcclellin means something different with the kids if you're saying it means good linebacker

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
edit: ^yah apparently he's bad

Tavarin posted:

It's called sarcasm. If he said Rex Grossman would lead them to victory, you'd know he was serious.

Well yeah Pickles was a big clue, but Shea seemed good, which made no sense. However upon further, further review, Shea also seems bad.

quote:

Bears DC Vic Fangio wants to see Shea McClellin at inside linebacker.

"He has been hindered, I think, by being moved around," Fangio said. "Maybe it's time to lock him down into hopefully an inside linebacker spot." McClellin has struggled to find a position after being taken with the 19th overall pick in the 2012 draft, failing at both defensive end and outside linebacker in the Bears' old 4-3 scheme. Fangio will give him a shot on the inside in the new 3-4 defense, but he is unlikely to beat out Mason Foster or Jon Bostic for a starting job...

The Bears will not pick up OLB Shea McClellin's fifth-year option in 2016.

McClellin, the 19th overall pick in the 2012 draft, has done nothing to warrant the Bears picking up the $7.8 million tab for 2016, even if it's guaranteed for injury-only. McClellin has struggled to find a position at the NFL level. Drafted as a pass-rushing 4-3 end, he has just 7.5 career sacks through 40 games.

Come on Seattle, 1-2 let's go

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

Shea McLellin is not a good linebacker lmao

A COMPUTER GUY
Aug 23, 2007

I can't spare this man - he fights.
Bears are gonna miraculously win, and the Seahawks are gonna be forced to pay Kam whatever he wants to try to stop the bleeding

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

touchdown ravens

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
Hawks are definitely favorites against the Bears, but it wouldn't shock me to see the Bears pull off a bit of an upset.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

It would seriously shock me if Chicago is within two touchdowns in this game. Chicago has no chance in this one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Jesus Christ a team starting jimmy Clausen is not beating the loving Seahawks what the hell are you all on

• Locked thread