Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ShotgunWillie
Aug 30, 2005

a sexy automaton -
powered by dark
oriental magic :roboluv:
Hey Tuxedo Gin, did you get my money? Wondering if the trigger trap was shipped yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

plotskee
Mar 10, 2010

Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away. For, lo, the winter is past, the rain is over and gone; The flowers appear on the earth; the time of the singing birds is come, and the voice of the turtle is heard in our land.
Someone sell me a older decent micro 4/3 kit. Going traveling and I'm tired of having a lovely point and shoot. I'm starting from scratch and micro 4/3 looks like the best bang for my buck, I'd like to pick up a nice fast pancake lens and a midrange kit lens as well. I dunno, been looking at Lumix DMC-GM5 but that's maybe a little over my price range. Oh and I'm in soviet Canuckistan

(Anyone interested in a Canon Powershot G9?)

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

plotskee posted:

Someone sell me a older decent micro 4/3 kit. Going traveling and I'm tired of having a lovely point and shoot. I'm starting from scratch and micro 4/3 looks like the best bang for my buck, I'd like to pick up a nice fast pancake lens and a midrange kit lens as well. I dunno, been looking at Lumix DMC-GM5 but that's maybe a little over my price range. Oh and I'm in soviet Canuckistan

(Anyone interested in a Canon Powershot G9?)

I will sell you my old GF1 and maybe 20mm pancake for cheeap. If you're interested I'll get some pics up in a couple of days and come up with a bullshit price.

plotskee
Mar 10, 2010

Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away. For, lo, the winter is past, the rain is over and gone; The flowers appear on the earth; the time of the singing birds is come, and the voice of the turtle is heard in our land.

Linedance posted:

I will sell you my old GF1 and maybe 20mm pancake for cheeap. If you're interested I'll get some pics up in a couple of days and come up with a bullshit price.

Let me know what you were hoping for, the camera is a little older than I was looking for and you convinced me to look harder at Olympus ;) but since it'll probably get stolen or dropped off a cliff in India I should probably consider it

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

plotskee posted:

Let me know what you were hoping for, the camera is a little older than I was looking for and you convinced me to look harder at Olympus ;) but since it'll probably get stolen or dropped off a cliff in India I should probably consider it

It has already fallen off a rock in Egypt requiring the lcd glass to be replaced, so it is battle hardened.

Pompous Rhombus
Mar 11, 2007

Paul MaudDib posted:

Same, what's the timeframe on this? I'm interested in the scanner and holders.

Roughly this time next month!

ShotgunWillie
Aug 30, 2005

a sexy automaton -
powered by dark
oriental magic :roboluv:

Pompous Rhombus posted:

Roughly this time next month!

Hey, I asked on the bottom of the last page, but is the betterscanning holder 120 only? Is it a big improvement over the original?

Pompous Rhombus
Mar 11, 2007

ShotgunWillie posted:

Hey, I asked on the bottom of the last page, but is the betterscanning holder 120 only? Is it a big improvement over the original?

Ah sorry! Yep, it's just for 120, holds two strips. I find it really helps for keeping the film flat (especially with the ANR glass), and is also just all-around easier to load.

Have all the original holders with it, as well as some extras I'll include... my old job had them laying around from their V700's and gave 'em to me.

teraflame
Jan 7, 2009
I want to buy a 1:1 macro lens that can adapt to mirrorless, 90-105mm.

SMERSH Mouth
Jun 25, 2005

SMERSH Mouth posted:

Received the Tamron 70-300 from Tuxedo Gin today. Looks like the package got banged up in transit but there was plenty of bubble wrap inside, which seemed to protect everything.

The lens appears to be in good working order, thanks

And now, the second time I take it out to use, the aperture control is boned. It's stuck stopped down to something relatively small, and returns F00 on my camera when switched to aperture priority. Tried on two different bodies an the result is the same. Anyone know if this would even be worth having serviced?

Thanks for the the advice, but no dice. The contacts looked pretty clean, anyway. AF and VC are gone, too.
vvvvvvvv

SMERSH Mouth fucked around with this message at 04:09 on Sep 20, 2015

timrenzi574
Sep 11, 2001

SMERSH Mouth posted:

And now, the second time I take it out to use, the aperture control is boned. It's stuck stopped down to something relatively small, and returns F00 on my camera when switched to aperture priority. Tried on two different bodies an the result is the same. Anyone know if this would even be worth having serviced?

You try cleaning contacts? EF mount lenses will stay stopped down if they are 'removed' while stopped down, so if it lost contact during a shot it could end up like that. they also show F00 and M FOCUS on the screen.

Whitezombi
Apr 26, 2006

With these Zombie Eyes he rendered her powerless - With this Zombie Grip he made her perform his every desire!
WTS

Nikon D600 BG-2K grip - NEW - $45 Shipped in the USA

David Busch - Nikon D810 Guide & Nikon D810 Compact Field Guide - $40 shipped in the USA

Lowepro Flipside 300 - NEW - $50 shipped in the USA

Bud
Oct 5, 2002

Quite Polite Like Walter Cronkite
Interest check: Fujinon XF23mm 1.4R in great shape with box and all accessories.

Out of town at the moment but have been considering moving this guy for a while now. It's in fantastic shape and I don't need to sing its praises. I will get pics/username up towards the end of the week.

stayp
Jun 9, 2007
Also another interest check: Full Mamiya 645 set inclusive of a couple of backs, a polaroid back, winder grip, prism, bunch of accessories (step up ring, polarizer), 55mm, 80mm, and 150mm lenses, and all its literature. I picked this up from Impact Damage last winter (thanks man!), and all's in good working order. Willing to let this go for less than I got it for since I'm trying to get some money for 6x7 instead!

Anubis
Oct 9, 2003

It's hard to keep sand out of ears this big.
Fun Shoe
I got a canon 60D to sell. I bought it used from KEH (rated excellent) in March 2014. It's been used but kept in very good shape. Some very very small scratches on the lcd screen and some of the black paint has rubbed off the strap clips, if you want to be really picky. I can get the shutter count if anyone is seriously interested.

Comes with cap, canon battery and 3rd party charger (if you want it).

Asking $425 shipped to the lower 48.

BitesizedNike
Mar 29, 2008

.flac
Interest check on a barely used GH4 & 12-35. Used for a single shoot for school, and I haven't really touched it since. Probably under 500 shutter activations. Body is still completely under warranty (Bought from B&H). Lens was a gift from a friend changing systems, but he also never used it.

Bizzaro Quik
Dec 1, 2004
Japan rules, right?

Slowhanded posted:

Interest check on a barely used GH4 & 12-35. Used for a single shoot for school, and I haven't really touched it since. Probably under 500 shutter activations. Body is still completely under warranty (Bought from B&H). Lens was a gift from a friend changing systems, but he also never used it.

What would you want for the 12-35?

BitesizedNike
Mar 29, 2008

.flac

Bizzaro Quik posted:

What would you want for the 12-35?

550 shipped in the 48 states.

MrBlandAverage
Jul 2, 2003

GNNAAAARRRR

For sale:
  • 67mm Tiffen Green 11 filter - $5 + shipping
  • 67mm Tiffen Yellow 8 filter - $5 + shipping
  • 77mm Tiffen Red 25 filter - $10 + shipping

These came with my Pentax 6x7 and I don't need 'em. US shipping will be $5 or less (unless you want to pay an extra 80 cents for Priority Mail). I'll ship internationally - just ask for a quote.

Dr. Despair
Nov 4, 2009

39 perfect posts with each roll.

Someone buy this nice nikon fe that has just been sitting on my shelf. There's some scratching and normal wear on the bottom of the camera, but the top/sides are great, I doubt it's ever been dropped. Light meter works, seals look ok to me (it's been a few years since I used it though). Only thing that annoys me is that the rewind lever loose, which seems to be a somewhat common issue with these cameras. An EX condition on keh goes for 126, this is probably somewhere right in between bgn and ex, so it could be yours for $90 shipped.

If anyone wants detailed pics let me know

Bud
Oct 5, 2002

Bud posted:

Interest check: Fujinon XF23mm 1.4R in great shape with box and all accessories.

Out of town at the moment but have been considering moving this guy for a while now. It's in fantastic shape and I don't need to sing its praises. I will get pics/username up towards the end of the week.

Asking $550 Shipped within US

Sold to Breadnought

Also I am evidently posting from the future

Bud fucked around with this message at 22:13 on Sep 25, 2015

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

My office is in the front room of a run-down 12 megapixel sensor but the rent suits me and the landlord doesn't ask many questions.

Dorkroom Short Fiction Champion 2012

Young Orc
Interest check on a Fuji 10-24mm, I barely use it now that I have a 16mm.

Splinter
Jul 4, 2003
Cowabunga!

8th-snype posted:

Interest check on a Fuji 10-24mm, I barely use it now that I have a 16mm.

Where were you last week? :gonk:

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

My office is in the front room of a run-down 12 megapixel sensor but the rent suits me and the landlord doesn't ask many questions.

Young Orc

Splinter posted:

Where were you last week? :gonk:

Was still on the fence about keeping it until I shot a job and could have just used the 16mm the whole time, sorry dude.

Breadnought
Aug 25, 2009

Yeah for real, I just picked up a 10-24 last week as well

Bud
Oct 5, 2002

Aw dammit - I was hoping you'd need a buddy for my old 35

Breadnought
Aug 25, 2009

Bud posted:

Aw dammit - I was hoping you'd need a buddy for my old 35

I am actually going to send you a PM about your 23 in just a moment.

Bud
Oct 5, 2002

And you bought it! Will ship tomorrow morning.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna
If anyone else wants a 23 1.4 I still have mine for sell. I'll do the same price. I can post another pic of it if anyone is interested.

bobmarleysghost
Mar 7, 2006

Betterscanning film holder for V500/550 - Without the little allen key. Looked for it but can't find it.

$60 + whatever the shipping cost is (maybe $5? No idea)

bobmarleysghost fucked around with this message at 01:13 on Sep 27, 2015

vxsarin
Oct 29, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT MY AP WIRE PHOTOS

bobmarleysghost posted:

Betterscanning film holder for V500/550 - Without the little allen key. Looked for it but can't find it.

Should work with just about any Epson I believe.

Geektox
Aug 1, 2012

Good people don't rip other people's arms off.
Will send you the money as soon as I get home, what's you PayPal? I'm in Vancouver I dunno how much shipping is

bobmarleysghost posted:

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

oh, my, god. Becky, look at her bitrate.

Wild EEPROM posted:

Hello dark room,

I would like to sell my Nikon D90, 50mm 1.8d, and 24-85mm f3.5-4.5 g.

Here is the camera and my username

A bit closer in front:

The left side. Note the slight shinyness on the bottom.

The right side. Note the slight shinyness on the bottom, from being used.

The right side again: Note, two small white scratches just above the seam line. They are nearly invisible in real life.

The card slot. Note: minor rusting on the screw.

A lovely picture of the top

The shutter button area. Once again, note the shinyness. I have oily fingers.

The rear LCD. Note the slight discoloration on the right side, which does not affect the image in any way.

As you can see in this picture:

The camera works flawlessly, and I've taken it around the world with me. I just find I don't take it around with me much.

I originally purchased it from Moon Potato in September 2013
Issues:
- As noted previously, shinyness from being held
- A couple rusty screws
- A few scratches on the body
- A slight scratch on the non-viewable part of the rear LCD
None of which affect image quality at all.
- A few months ago, I dropped it, and the mirror was not returning to the lower position properly. It's since started working again flawlessly, and I've shot many photos without a single issue since then.
- The shutter count is ~32,000
- The battery life is amazing. I've shot over 1500 photos in one day without running out.
- When it is very, very hot out, there is a hot pixel.

If you choose to purchase this exceptional camera, you will receive:
- The camera body
- The battery
- The battery charger
- The stock Nikon strap
- A Sandisk 16gb Class 10 memory card
You will not receive:
- The rear LCD screen protector (lost it long ago)
- Any boxes or documentation

The cheapest one on KEH is $208 plus shipping; As such, I would like to receive $190 $180 $170, including shipping.

Item #2 is the 50mm f1.8d.

I bought this one brand new from BestBuy in September, 2013 as well. I don't use it at all, I don't like the focal length on crop.

As it is a D type lens, you need a body with a screw drive to drive it. Something like a D90.

It is in excellent condition. I've taken it out of the house maybe 3 times.

The glass is good.

You will receive:
- The lens
- The included front lens cap
- The included cheap plastic rear cap that you should replace with a better one
- The original box and papers

KEH would like $89 plus shipping. I don't, I only want $80 $70 shipped.

Item #3 is the Nikon 24-85 f3.5-4.5g This is the Non-VR version.

As you can see, it is definitely a user. Much of the gold lettering has faded, as has the M/A / A on the side and the serial number "plate" on the bottom. Doesn't affect image quality.

No scratches on any of the glass.

A little dusty, though.

Most importantly, it is not sticky.

Once or twice, the aperture has closed during the exposure but failed to open back up afterwards. Pressing the shutter release again resets it, and then pressing the shutter release the third time takes a picture just fine.
I've experienced this maybe 3 times in the ~1 year i've owned it.

I bought it from KEH, as a bgn.

You will receive:
- The lens
- A (poor condition, but completely functional) front cap
- A proper rear cap
- A surprise.

I gave the nice people at KEH $170 for it. I would like $130 $120 $110.

Combo prices
D90 + 50mm: $250 $230$ $220, a savings of $20
D90 + 24-85: $300 $275,$255 a savings of $25
D90 + 50mm + 24-85: 380 $350 $320, a savings of $30

All prices in USD.
I accept paypal, interac (if you are in Canada)
Shipped prices are within Canada and the United States. If you live outside of these areas, I will split shipping with you.

Edit 1: I lowered the prices. I'm also posting this in SA Mart.
Edit 2: price dropsss

Still here. Prices are:
D90: $170
50: $70
24-85: $110

Make me offers

bobmarleysghost
Mar 7, 2006

Geektox posted:

Will send you the money as soon as I get home, what's you PayPal? I'm in Vancouver I dunno how much shipping is

Cool! Email me your address at jevus dot d at gmail dot com and I'll do an estimate.
Also, last time I sold my lens to another canagoon we did an email transfer, bank to bank, to avoid PayPal fees, let me if you're down for that. In any case, this email address is my PayPal too.

MeruFM
Jul 27, 2010
Offloading a couple lens that I've moved on from.
Both have no scratches on the lens and minimal wear everywhere else.

I prefer paypal but if you got something else easy then sure. (Even in-person if you're in the south bay area)

Olympus mzuiko 17mm f/1.8
Comes with lens cap on both sides.
Comes with box and random paper inside box.

300 USD shipped (If you're not in NA, +20)

Olympus mzuiko 75-300mm f/4.8-6.7 Version 1 (not version 2)
No box.
Comes with lens cap both sides.
Bought used, probably japanese version.

350 USD shipped (If you're not in NA, +20)

Buy both for 630 USD total (save 20)

Both sold

MeruFM fucked around with this message at 04:19 on Oct 6, 2015

Breadnought
Aug 25, 2009

Bud posted:

And you bought it! Will ship tomorrow morning.

I got Bud's XF 23mm in the mail this morning, everything seems to be working swell!

BitesizedNike
Mar 29, 2008

.flac
Crossposting from SA-Mart: Rode VideoMic Pro

Used once for a project for work, and I haven't really had any use for it since. It works perfectly. I'll throw in a new battery, as well.

$140 shipped in the 48 US states. PM Okay.

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc
Actual post selling stuff:

Nikonos V w/35mm f2:
Bought on ebay drunk, never used, has a small ding in the filter thread, I will include a fuji strap if you need it. $110 shipped to the US

Fuji XF 10-24mm f/4 OIS:
Great lens, used it on 2 weddings and a bunch of smaller jobs so far but I'm not in love with 10mm and I am inlove with my 16mm f/1.4 so it's gota go. Lens is good shape a few marks here and there from use but glass is perfect and it's never been dropped. Includes everything that comes from the factory, I bought this in Feb and still have it all. $750 shipped to the US, would love to trade for a Fuji XF 18-55mm plus cash on your part.

timrenzi574
Sep 11, 2001
WTS - Fuji X100T , conversion lenses, flashes

Got a whole mess of stuff here

Fuji X100T Silver - 800$ - SOLD

Includes original accessories: Box/Papers, Original Strap, original battery charger, original battery
Includes extras: Chinese knockoff of grip which has arca compatible base, screw in soft release button, 5 STK batteries, STK charger (direct plug into wall, not cable like OEM charger), and a hood/filter adapter that takes 58mm filters that everybody has instead of the stupid 49mm filters the OEM one takes, LARMOR glass screen protector.

Camera is in great shape, with the exception of the plastic scuffed on the base plate in two places from the grip rubbing against it (photos below show scuffs)

TCL-X100 - X100/s/t Teleconverter silver - 200$ - SOLD
Includes box, bag, caps

WCL-X100 - X100/s/t Wide converter silver - 200$ - SOLD
Includes box, bag, caps

Nissin i40 flash for Fuji X - 200$ - SOLD (ebay)
Includes packaging, stand, case, OEM diffuser cap (stofen like)
Powerful flash for the size - tilts and swivels

Fuji EF-X20 flash for Fuji X - 100$ - SOLD
Includes case, stand
Nice small flash which will clear the conversion lenses if you want a replacement for the built in without much size/weight

Meike MK320 flash for Fuji X - 50$ - SOLD (ebay)
Someone bought me this flash, and I've tested it to verify functionality but not ever really used it since I had the i40. Sits low to the camera but tilts and swivels. Recycling is slower than the i40 due to 2AA vs 4AA.

Love this little camera, but could use the cash right now more than I need an extra camera. Very fun to shoot, and has some of the most impressive auto-flash I've ever seen.

All prices are via paypal, and include priority mail shipping to anywhere in the US. Not interested in international sales due to risk.

If you are interested in multiple items here, let's talk about a discount for combining stuff - I can be reached via email @ timrenzi@timrenzi.net (no PM's)

Edit: If you want more photos of anything, just ask

EditEdit: Everything's gone - thanks all

timrenzi574 fucked around with this message at 18:10 on Oct 21, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ethanfr0me
Feb 2, 2012

timrenzi574 posted:

WTS - Fuji X100T , conversion lenses, flashes

Got a whole mess of stuff here

Fuji X100T Silver - 800$

Includes original accessories: Box/Papers, Original Strap, original battery charger, original battery
Includes extras: Chinese knockoff of grip which has arca compatible base, screw in soft release button, 5 STK batteries, STK charger (direct plug into wall, not cable like OEM charger), and a hood/filter adapter that takes 58mm filters that everybody has instead of the stupid 49mm filters the OEM one takes, LARMOR glass screen protector.

Camera is in great shape, with the exception of the plastic scuffed on the base plate in two places from the grip rubbing against it (photos below show scuffs)

TCL-X100 - X100/s/t Teleconverter silver - 200$
Includes box, bag, caps

WCL-X100 - X100/s/t Wide converter silver - 200$
Includes box, bag, caps

Nissin i40 flash for Fuji X - 200$
Powerful flash for the size - tilts and swivels

Fuji EF-X20 flash for Fuji X - 100$
Includes case, stand
Nice small flash which will clear the conversion lenses if you want a replacement for the built in without much size/weight

Meike MK320 flash for Fuji X - 50$
Someone bought me this flash, and I've tested it to verify functionality but not ever really used it since I had the i40. Sits low to the camera but tilts and swivels. Recycling is slower than the i40 due to 2AA vs 4AA.

Love this little camera, but could use the cash right now more than I need an extra camera. Very fun to shoot, and has some of the most impressive auto-flash I've ever seen.

All prices are via paypal, and include priority mail shipping to anywhere in the US. Not interested in international sales due to risk.

If you are interested in multiple items here, let's talk about a discount for combining stuff - I can be reached via email @ timrenzi@timrenzi.net (no PM's)

Edit: If you want more photos of anything, just ask

Dibs on the EF-X20 flash if still available, can send payment later today.

• Locked thread