Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Orcs and Ostriches
Aug 26, 2010

The Great Twist

Six-Of-Hearts posted:

Iirc, this guy has quite a few rants like this on some gun forums. Most were pretty funny.

Here you go

The only thing I know about guns is which way to point them, and I love reading this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Birb Katter posted:

Can't you buy a house in America for $10k now?

In detroit you can buy 10,000 houses for 10k.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Drone_Fragger posted:

In detroit you can buy 10,000 houses for 10k.

VendaGoat posted:

In all of America? Sure.

Anywhere a rational person would WANT to live? No.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!

Well, it's not wrong for basically every single lottery player

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010

Six-Of-Hearts posted:

Iirc, this guy has quite a few rants like this on some gun forums. Most were pretty funny.

Here you go

Ivan Chesnokov is my Russian Spirit-Animal.

bustercasey
Apr 9, 2012
Gary’s Answer

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

I've seen one of these things in person and they look just as silly as you might think. Not to mention they're not much faster than a walking pace so pointless aside from "LOOK AT ME :supaburn:".

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

Neddy Seagoon posted:

I've seen one of these things in person and they look just as silly as you might think. Not to mention they're not much faster than a walking pace so pointless aside from "LOOK AT ME :supaburn:".

Saw a mid 40's white dude, struggling to balance on the thing while opening a door, and dragging his suitcase luggage behind

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

This kills the human.

Birb Katter
Sep 18, 2010

BOATS STOPPED
CARBON TAX AXED
TURNBULL AS PM
LIBERALS WILL BE RE-ELECTED IN A LANDSLIDE
Those stupid little wheel things are probably best summed up by the fact that the dude who just raised the price of the aids / cancer drug by 5500% uses one

Mexican Deathgasm
Aug 17, 2010

Ramrod XTreme

VendaGoat posted:

In all of America? Sure.

Anywhere a rational person would WANT to live? No.

There you go, that's more accurate.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Birb Katter posted:

Those stupid little wheel things are probably best summed up by the fact that the dude who just raised the price of the aids / cancer drug by 5500% uses one

Strange, the more pictures I see of this guy, the more I want something bad happen to him.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

I'm wishing so bad I had a poster version of this.

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

Birb Katter posted:

Those stupid little wheel things are probably best summed up by the fact that the dude who just raised the price of the aids / cancer toxoplasmosis drug by 5500% uses one

This belongs in the Schadenfreude thread, but it's a pity they cropped the image you posted for this article.

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?

mcbexx posted:

This belongs in the Schadenfreude thread, but it's a pity they cropped the image you posted for this article.

Holy cow, the guys insane. Harassing a coworker's kids on Facebook?

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Being social makes me swell!

MizPiz posted:

Strange, the more pictures I see of this guy, the more I want something bad happen to him.

I saw the picture, wished AIDS/Cancer on him, then I actually read what he did. Small karmic pool!

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Dftails, I need dftails.

Arkannoyed
Oct 31, 2003

If you're dissatisfied, disappear.

davidspackage posted:

Dftails, I need dftails.

Then glick there! Can't you read?

Refrigerapist
Dec 11, 2004

Arkannoyed posted:

Then glick there! Can't you read?

Ok.

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
Donald Trump's presidency
and all I got was
this lousy virus
Nerds angry about toys ITT

gbut
Mar 28, 2008

😤I put the UN🇺🇳 in 🎊FUN🎉

Found while looking for pencil sharpeners.

Yup, "thirteen" and all that noise...

Franchescanado
Feb 23, 2013

If it wasn't for disappointment
I wouldn't have any appointment

Grimey Drawer

Eat Any Colour You Like.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

That's great but I can't help but think that the thick black frosting and multicoloured sponge would result in the weirdest looking turds the next morning. "I either have bowel cancer or I'm morphing into Nyan cat"

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

RickVoid posted:

Ivan Chesnokov is my Russian Spirit-Animal.

Choice quotes of infinite wisdom:

Ivan Chesnokov posted:

GATLING GUN OF AMERICAN CIVIL WAR IS NOT OF SELFLOADING SISTEMA. IS TYPICAL CAPITALIST APPROACH OF MORE IS BETTER. INSTEAD OF A SINGLE STRONG BARREL OF PROUD WORKMANSHIP, IS MANY EXPENSIVE BARREL ON WHEEL LIKE REVOLVER. ONE CONSCRIPT HE SPIN CRANK; OTHER CONSCRIPT HE SWEEP ENEMIES DOWN LIKE FIST OF DRUNKEN GOD.

Ivan Chesnokov posted:

YOU CAN BE HAPPY WITH 40,000 ROUBLE RIFLE WITH NO HISTORY AND PLASTIC STOCK WHO KILLS PAPER TARGET AND DEER WITH NO WEAPON OR FIGHTING HEART.

I CAN BE HAPPY WITH 2,000 ROUBLE RIFLE THAT IS ARTIFACT OF MILITARY HISTORY AND KILLS TSARIST AND NAZI ALIKE.

JOY OF HAVING MOSIN NAGANT RIFLE IS JOY THAT MONEY CANNOT AFFORD.

Ivan Chesnokov posted:

LOOK FROM MUZZLE END OF BARREL AND MOVE LIGHT AROUND BEHIND FACE OF CHAMBER. YOU SEE CONDITION OF INSIDE OF BARREL. YOU LOOK FOR NICE SHINE AND GOOD SMOOTH SURFACE. YOU LOOK FOR SHARP EDGE ON RIFLING OF BARREL. YOU NOTICE AND AVOID BARREL IF HAS POCKMARKS LIKE rear end OF FAT GIRL.

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

Six-Of-Hearts posted:

Choice quotes of infinite wisdom:

It's like that one movie critic that writes like he is Hulk, but for guns :allears:

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

quote:

JOY OF HAVING MOSIN NAGANT RIFLE IS JOY THAT MONEY CANNOT AFFORD.

Made my day man

Ugato
Apr 9, 2009

We're not?

mcbexx posted:

I think that's the most damning thing I've read yet - the drug is 62 years old. Yes they've been producing and selling the drug for 0.2% of the actual cost of the drug for 62 years but somehow managed to stay afloat.

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

That dude is going to get jabbed with so many AIDS needles.

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

Ignite Memories posted:

That dude is going to get jabbed with so many AIDS needles.

It's okay, he's rich enough to afford the drug.

UnNethertrash
Jun 14, 2007
The Trashman Cometh

Birb Katter posted:

Nice blacklights. Best way to see all the jizz he drops on the floor.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

mcbexx posted:

Isn't it a waiting game to see who tries to litigiously gently caress him up first at this point for a bunch of crimes/reasons?

gentle pete
Feb 21, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Birb Katter posted:

In a shocking twist, it turns out that this man likes to make smug posts on Reddit. https://reddit.com/r/news/comments/3lp6kr/turing_pharmaceuticals_of_new_york_raised_the/cv8n53u?context=1

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

That Works posted:

Made my day man

Too bad you have to fight a sniper duel with an old man to get one.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty
It's not AIDS medication, it's for Toxoplasmosis. Because you're a lot more likely to catch that when you have AIDS, both because of your reduced immune system, and because when you've become gross and friendless, your five cats are the only companionship you get. :toxogond:

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

I'm gonna get one of those mini segwaes

Gonna be good for when I don't want to walk.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

KoRMaK posted:

I'm gonna get one of those mini segwaes

Gonna be good for when I don't want to walk.

Why not just get a Rascal Scooter?

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

Pride in still being able to support your own weight, even if in a solely static fashion. Small victories, man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

Because I can't put that in a backpack or something duhhhh

• Locked thread