Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat
Term 2 rules

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wayfinder
Jul 7, 2003

Zwille
Aug 18, 2006

* For the Ghost Who Walks Funny

Nintendo Kid posted:

You sure about that caption Reuters?

German leftist newspaper "tageszeitung" did this in 2011:

NPD leading candidate Matthias Faust (right) and party leader Udo Voigt (even further right) in Bremen last Wednesday.

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

Kro-Bar
Jul 24, 2004
USPOL May
Maybe not the best choice of a stock image for a story about Yom Kippur?

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

Kro-Bar posted:

Maybe not the best choice of a stock image for a story about Yom Kippur?

twit666
Nov 16, 2006

Soiled Meat
A friend of mine owns a pub in Baltimore. This was his pulled pork special yesterday.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

bagual
Oct 29, 2010

inconspicuous

McDowell posted:

Honj Steak posted:

Adidas has now officially replaced hammer and sickle as the symbol of communist revolution.

I always wondered if they caught on because in a communist utopia everyone should be wearing unpretentious, comfy jumpsuits

Nah, he probably just adopted the slav fashion sense during his time in the USSR.

speaking of slavs, the Abkhazian News Network has uploaded a series of videos of Syrian T-72s mounted with GoPro's

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W96VMOm-dW0

I wonder if in the future it will be like a brand competition, "Raw ULTRA-HD warcrime footage brought to you exclusively by Samsung, the official US army tank camera provider"

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
Gun cameras are by no means a new thing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uhpoLJHTTc

Raskolnikov38 fucked around with this message at 17:48 on Sep 23, 2015

Figglemort
Nov 8, 2009

barber: what u want fam

chomsky: gimme that heihachi mishima

barber: say no more

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.

Barometer
Sep 23, 2007

You travelled a long way for
"I don't know", sonny.
:whip: :cthulhu: :shivdurf:

Volcott posted:

I'm sorry but if you didn't like Terminator 2 you're objectively wrong.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pX9hL93HPMI

What? The Terminator sequels are almost complete trash...all of them. I agree that's a cool scene but the movie? Pshaw.

More lovely sequels.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

McDowell posted:

I always wondered if they caught on because in a communist utopia everyone should be wearing unpretentious, comfy jumpsuits

+
=

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rs7InkOfoXY

lookoutbelow
Mar 3, 2004

Barometer posted:

What? The Terminator sequels are almost complete trash...all of them. I agree that's a cool scene but the movie? Pshaw.

More lovely sequels.

Well, that may be, but at the risk of perpetuating a cliche, I just walked out in the living room where my daughter was watching a documentary on the royal family and ooooeee.

E: since the Royal family is historically German, this fits.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Stab-in-the-back_postcard.jpg

E2: no anti Semitism intended. Have some more unintended (?) grimness: http://a2.img.talkingpointsmemo.com/image/upload/c_fill,fl_keep_iptc,g_faces,h_160,w_290/irviz3hd7muyk9xdcprr.jpg

lookoutbelow fucked around with this message at 01:51 on Sep 24, 2015

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

crowoutofcontext
Nov 12, 2006

Dalai Lama under fire for suggesting that a future female incarnation should be very attractive.

Barometer
Sep 23, 2007

"I don't know", sonny.

White privilege! Bad language warning!

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=536_1443030186

edit;

Barometer fucked around with this message at 04:47 on Sep 24, 2015

Pinch Me Im Meming
Jun 26, 2005

Legit 1950 "education" book until "Don't text".

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

We all know that the real reason Cameron stuck his dick in a pig was to prevent Muslims from touching it.

:nws: some pig intesitines
Story, if you don't already know the practice

Hubis
May 18, 2003

Boy, I wish we had one of those doomsday machines...
https://vine.co/v/eIzIT2eYLH5

Bohemian Nights
Jul 14, 2006

When I wake up,
I look into the mirror
I can see a clearer, vision
I should start living today
Clapping Larry
Pope addressing Congress, saying the death penalty should be abolished

Kro-Bar
Jul 24, 2004
USPOL May

Bohemian Nights posted:

Pope addressing Congress, saying the death penalty should be abolished

https://vine.co/v/exaAbjMTHZ6

Kro-Bar fucked around with this message at 18:06 on Sep 24, 2015

bollig
Apr 7, 2006

Never Forget.

A 3rd tier acquaintance posted this on his facebook.

Lord Lambeth
Dec 7, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=By56KkN95vA
Here is a video of animal rights activists in france taking a puppy away from a homeless person.

Lord Lambeth fucked around with this message at 19:24 on Sep 25, 2015

agadhahab
Feb 4, 2009
Has anyone told him Ramadan ended back in July?
Ain't nobody celebrating Ramadan right now.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 07:06 on Sep 25, 2015

crowoutofcontext
Nov 12, 2006

Kinda need a back story, though the activist seem really racist and pretty cowardly.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Lord Lambeth posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=By56KkN95vA
Here is a video of animal rights activists in france taking a puppy away from a homeless person.

This is a tragedy, worse than anything ancient Greeks ever came up with.

e; drat , picture!

MariusLecter fucked around with this message at 21:26 on Sep 24, 2015

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

MariusLecter posted:

This is a tragedy, worse than anything ancient Greeks ever came up with.

I just had to watch the 1982 version of Medea and write a paper on it. I don't think there's anything worse than Medea (it's a bad play :()

Lord Lambeth
Dec 7, 2011

crowoutofcontext posted:

Kinda need a back story, though the activist seem really racist and pretty cowardly.
News article right here

At least part of the reason they took it away is because he is Romani

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Lord Lambeth posted:

""the homeless man had risked killing his pet by resisting the group's intervention.""

lol, how dare you resist us. We know what's best for you.

The Peccadillo
Mar 4, 2013

We Have Important Work To Do

From a pamphlet distributed to schools by the Australian government

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

crowoutofcontext posted:

Something cowardly and racist happened? In France!?!

Sacré bleu!

Barometer
Sep 23, 2007

"I don't know", sonny.

Lord Lambeth posted:

Well, that makes total sense then. I mean; "It's a fact that gypsies drug their animals and sell them on the street. Some of them eat cats" they said, so it must be true. I'm sure if there were any police left in France, they could have gone to the authorities, but I guess they were all busy.

"Angry internet trolls have accused him of having "no right to seize the animal" " Oh, those loving internet Trolls! Who in their right mind would think they didn't have the right to take that gyppo's guy's puppy?

Speaking of missing cops;

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
The full story on the homeless man, as far as I am aware, is that he is in fact NOT Romani, his dog was NOT unvaccinated and did have his papers. The puppy was donated to him by a very kind woman after his last companion dog died of old age. She also has all the dog's papers and offered them to the group after the incident.

The head of the animal rights group has also made racist videos against Romanis in the past. He defended his group's actions by saying the homeless man refused to show them the dog's papers. Because when a group of violent racists come up to you and start trying to tear the only good thing left in your life out of your arms, you should comply with their demands for loving paperwork.

Beyond that, I don't know what has happened and can only hope the poor man has gotten his dog back.

Megillah Gorilla fucked around with this message at 05:48 on Sep 25, 2015

budgieinspector
Mar 24, 2006

According to my research,
these would appear to be
Budgerigars.

"that spiritual fathers should punish their sons, the Indians, with blows appears to be as old as the conquest of [the Americas]; so general in fact that the saints do not seem to be any exception to the rule." -- Junípero Serra

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNOyy1PbjQU

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

Apparently a grocery store in Houston converted Yeltsin to capitalism.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C.M. Kruger
Oct 28, 2013

http://www.videofact.com/english/defectors2_4en.html

quote:

Q: What made you question?

Belenko: Because I am very practical, technically oriented, person. I love to be in wilderness alone with Swiss army knife and matches rather than have a huge surplus and a huge crowd. When you're around very sophisticated equipment you have this honest trait-do it right and enjoy, do it wrong and die. You cannot use ideology to survive, or be like American lawyers who can talk themselves out of any situation. So I questioned the Soviet system by using my technological knowledge. I said okay U.S. is so bad how come they send man on the moon and bring him back? (Russians could send men on the moon in only one way.) If U.S. is so bad how come they're building best fighters in the world? If U.S. is fallen apart how come they have more Nobel Prize winners than progressive communist society? At same time I could not ask anyone those questions. If I had, at that time (in late 1960s), I would have ended up in mental institution. So I made my conclusion that U. S. is not that bad. At same time I did not have a clear picture of American society. And when I came to U.S. I behaved like someone from outer space. I put myself in very funny situations. Americans were laughing at me. I behaved worse than Mork in "Mork and Mindy".

Q: Like what did you do, for example?

Belenko: First of all American super-market, my first visit was under CIA supervision, and I thought it was set-up; I did not believe super-market was real one. I thought well I was unusual guest; they probably kicked everyone out. It's such a nice, big place with incredible amount of produce, and no long lines! You're accustomed to long lines in Russia. But later, when I discovered super-market was real one, I had real fun exploring new products. I would buy, everyday, a new thing and try to figure out its function. In Russia at that time (and even today) it's hard to find canned food, good one. But everyday I would buy new cans with different food. Once I bought a can which said "dinner." I cooked it with potatoes, onions, and garlic-it was delicious. Next morning my friends ask me, "Viktor, did you buy a cat?" It was a can of chicken-based cat food. But it was delicious! It was better than canned food for people in Russia today. And I did test it. Last year I brought four people from Russia for commercial project, and I set them up. I bought nibble sized human food. I installed a pâté, and it was cat food. I put it on crackers. And they did consume it, and they liked it. So the taste has not changed. By the way, for those who are not familiar with American cat food. It's very safe; it's delicious, and sometimes it's better than human food, because of the Humane Society.

I bought a box of Freedom with the picture of nice looking lady. I did not know what it was. (I'm talking about maxi-pads.) I brought it to my apartment, I opened it, and I tried to figure it out. I thought well it's probably some cleaning device for the kitchen to give these American women freedom in the kitchen to clean up and absorb everything, because even today Russian women do not have this convenience.

Q: What do they use?

Belenko: Well, what American women did in 1920s. This is the gap between two societies. During my presentations I emphasize this by using samples from everyday life. I had so much fun and adventure during my assimilation of American culture. You could write a book or make a movie, "Top-Gunski in America." I know how Russians live today, and as long as I live I'll never take those things for granted which many Americans do take for granted.

• Locked thread