Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
r00tn00b
Apr 6, 2005

Klaus88 posted:

I-

but-

what-

what am I missing?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

That guy girl gets all the 5's

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

Violence has its own economy, therefore be thoughtful and precise in your investment

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL posted:

Okay, I'm sorry but where did this come from? That's amazing.

I don't know, I stole it from a poster in the UK pol megathread in D&D.

r00tn00b posted:

what am I missing?

An actual mind blowing cosplay.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

God damn it, you've got to be kind.

Is he on his cellphone?

EDIT: Maybe twirling a cyber-stache...

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Giving up everything below your wisdom teeth seems a bit extreme for a costume :stare:.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Spotted the casual

A Real Happy Camper
Dec 11, 2007

These children have taught me how to believe.

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL posted:

Okay, I'm sorry but where did this come from? That's amazing.

It's Raiden from Metal Gear Solid 4

now the question is: can she throw a sword with her feet

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

I think GAL PAL meant the smiley.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Captain Novolin posted:

It's Raiden from Metal Gear Solid 4

now the question is: can she throw a sword with her feet

Performing a judo throw with his chin is Raiden's most impressive move

spasticColon
Sep 22, 2004

In loving memory of Donald Pleasance

Awesome cosplay but this needs to become an emoticon.

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

MORT cancels dance: interrupted by MORT

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Giving up everything below your wisdom teeth seems a bit extreme for a costume :stare:.

Nah, her lower lips are just packed in tight under the jaw bit. Try it yourself, you can compress the flesh on your lower lip and jaw enough to give the illusion of something replacing it.

Must be fairly uncomfortabe though.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

gamera009
Apr 7, 2005

8/10

forehead not large enough.

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

"LET'S GET DOWN TO WORK!!"

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

I still think I got the best android cosplay.

Boomerjinks
Jan 31, 2007

DINO DAMAGE
About half of the club came out for a little video shoot we did on Sunday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dO-b5BsqPvo

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

This is my friend Zach.

He loves big props.

He won the costume contest at Rose City CC last year for this crazy Warhammer thing.

BattleCattle
May 11, 2014

Robo Pope
Jul 17, 2004

I AM THE POPE, DO AS I SAY.

BattleCattle
May 11, 2014

Robo Pope posted:

Dislikes: Winding down and Puns

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
Turn-ons: blowjobs.

That was not so much a low-hanging fruit as a fruit lying on the ground, slowly rotting. Here's some cosplay to make up for it:

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dragon Balls? Are they tasty?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G98baqaSmBY

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Tarezax posted:

Nah, her lower lips are just packed in tight under the jaw bit. Try it yourself, you can compress the flesh on your lower lip and jaw enough to give the illusion of something replacing it.

Must be fairly uncomfortabe though.

Nah, It's just a joke about Raiden's design - Everything below his upper jaw, aside from his spinal column, is synthetic cyborg body,

Inzombiac posted:

He won the costume contest at Rose City CC last year for this crazy Warhammer thing.

That's a Chaos Marine, basically a Space Marine in power armor perverted from a zealously-devout killing machine into a psychotic devil-worshipping/possessed killing machine.

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe

Uncanny.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Neddy Seagoon posted:

That's a Chaos Marine, basically a Space Marine in power armor perverted from a zealously-devout killing machine into a psychotic devil-worshipping/possessed killing machine.

Right. I love 40K art but never play the game. It may be hard to tell but the total height for that suit is around 9 feet tall.

Iron Twinkie
Apr 20, 2001

BOOP

Inzombiac posted:

Right. I love 40K art but never play the game. It may be hard to tell but the total height for that suit is around 9 feet tall.

Neither do 80% of Games Workshop's customers.

http://www.iii.co.uk/news-opinion/richard-beddard/games-workshop-agm:-relentless-profit-machine

quote:

It does not mention games. In conversation, I’m told that the word “Game” in Games Workshop encourages the misconception that games are its business, but that only about 20% of Games Workshop’s customers are gamers. The rest are modellers and collectors. Maybe half of them think about playing now and then. The other half have no intention. People actually walk into the stores because they’re curious about modelling fantastic armies.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

I would have been laughing way to hard to take the picture.

Nicely done

Oh and add me to the list of people whom never play, but enjoys the art and modeling aspect of the hobby.

McPantserton
Jan 19, 2005

IRONICALLY SWEALTERING

VendaGoat posted:

Oh and add me to the list of people whom never play, but enjoys the art and modeling aspect of the hobby.

I don't play and I have built 3 Warhammer costumes (2 40k, 1 fantasy) and I plan on eventually making more :shobon:

Love that Chaos suit, I want to build a World Eaters terminator someday.

Speleothing
May 6, 2008

Spare batteries are pretty key.

Games workshop is dying in every market except the uk and the only reason they're still afloat (despite utter incompetence on every level by their management) is that they have no debts.

Don't give GW money

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

Speleothing posted:

Games workshop is dying in every market except the uk and the only reason they're still afloat (despite utter incompetence on every level by their management) is that they have no debts.

Don't give GW money

To give a single bit of context to how incompetent they are: they brag in their corporate report that they have no marketing department.

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Klaus88 posted:

Honestly? Not enough to derail the thread into a petty slap fight over. Have some people cosplaying as mass-murders.

These are great, I love the fact that that one guy went as one of the other HECU marines, you usually only see people cosplaying as Cpl Shepard.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Fingercaps, a black glove, with a poorly sewn on stripe, a momumental gently caress ton of PS work on your face and cleavage, does not a good cosplay make.

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

God damn it, you've got to be kind.

Had no idea Stanley Tucci was that short.

TheMadMilkman
Dec 10, 2007

Speleothing posted:

Don't give GW money

Who do I give money to if I just want to paint sweet space orc miniatures?

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

Apparently games workshop is terrified of 3D printers, and I find that funny.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Gestalt Intellect posted:

Apparently games workshop is terrified of 3D printers, and I find that funny.

that is hilarious

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

• Locked thread