Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who is going to be your MGV mission bro
This poll is closed.
DD 72 0.24%
Quiet 30008 99.63%
idk some robot thing 38 0.13%
Total: 30118 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

yea ive done all that already before i posted. i dont gotta have the fob platforms to 3 or 4 struts too do i?

No just motherbase. Did you miss an audio tape?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Leather Bear posted:

No just motherbase. Did you miss an audio tape?

didnt miss anything, but i finally got it to advance by loving around doing white side ops. 107 hours and 66% completion later and i finally see the "true" ending. i think im done with the game for now

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
That's cool. Witcher 3 is extremely my poo poo right now.

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene

Larry Parrish posted:

I was trying to parody the hosed up GBS 40 year old alcoholic retard that says poo poo like games are for children.

You're right though.

Hit a nerve huh?

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Leather Bear posted:

That's cool. Witcher 3 is extremely my poo poo right now.

yea i need to get back to that and wrap it up

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

"Guest Starring: 'The Skulls' parasite unit"

pls no

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

vitamin the d posted:

"Guest Starring: 'The Skulls' parasite unit"

pls no

Remember: you're not locked in that forest with them, they're locked in that forest with you. :getin:

brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

Oh god long range skulls. I just loving swapped out my sniper rifle for a killer bee after I saw the "guest starring" bit at the start.

Edit: well I got loving dunked on in record time

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Use the sneaking suit and crawl everywhere.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Remember: you're not locked in that forest with them, they're locked in that forest with you. :getin:

I hot dropped the Brennan :getin:

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

vitamin the d posted:

Oh god long range skulls.

hahahahahah mist bitches

the music in that fight is rad as gently caress

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
I somehow didn't notice that they'd be in that mission until the mist rolled in.

I just happened to have Quiet as my buddy, though, so it was a cakewalk. :shrug:

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
i had DD with me and just shot them all in the face from longrange after finding and marking them everytime they moved, smdftb sniper bitches

brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

Naked Bear posted:

I somehow didn't notice that they'd be in that mission until the mist rolled in.

I just happened to have Quiet as my buddy, though, so it was a cakewalk. :shrug:

They dunked on quiet too, miller force extracted her before she died. I tranq sniped them all solo.

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene

vitamin the d posted:

They dunked on quiet too, miller force extracted her before she died. I tranq sniped them all solo.

Does dive running only work on the 360? I only had close range weapons and DD and managed to get to the mansion pretty easily.

I ran from the parasite unit every time and trucked through the game pretty quick. Discretion is the better part of valor

brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

Mission 29 :psyduck:

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Mike-o posted:

i had DD with me and just shot them all in the face from longrange after finding and marking them everytime they moved, smdftb sniper bitches

Same, did this with the Brennan and DD the first time without issue. Tried it with Dwalker later, had the scouting head and a fully upgraded gatling gun, they spent the whole fight running. I was a more Sexual tyrannosaurus than Jessie Ventura

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
Rolling is also effective and hilarious. Rolling from rock to rock and popping a shot. That was the one awesome skulls fight.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
It's kind of off putting to be hanging in Pequod with Quiet just hanging massive titty out over the seat bottom leering at me.

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene

Leather Bear posted:

It's kind of off putting to be hanging in Pequod with Quiet just hanging massive titty out over the seat bottom leering at me.

Why wasn't there a turbulence scene? Real missed opportunity

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Cool mgs dad update?

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Okay I'm officially burned out now. Time to try Mad Max.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Leather Bear posted:

Cool mgs dad update?

Still hates Huey and Eli, probably won't ever see the real ending because all he uses is D-Walker and D-Dog, got him a Diamond Dogs coffee mug that should be here next week.

Also he plays it a lot as "Tactical Big Game Hunter" and just tranqs zebras and jackals for hours according to my mom

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Cool mgs dad owns

Will he be playing MGO? :pray:

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Okay I'm officially burned out now. Time to try Mad Max.

Upgrade the V6 and everything for handling. Also upgrade the harpoon and warpoon. Everything else is pretty much a waste of spare parts

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Leather Bear posted:

Cool mgs dad owns

Will he be playing MGO? :pray:

Nah, he doesn't do online poo poo. He used to play Halo online with a few of his old Army buddies but then one of them died and he quit.

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit

I click on your av at least twice a day to listen to that mix.

brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

I haven't started on it yet, but it feels like they are setting me up for a fakeout for mission 30. Also ocelot is ice cold.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

vitamin the d posted:

Also ocelot is ice cold.

drat straight and here's a fairly well done supercut
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXDZUbNrJHE

brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

This loving road trip in mission 30. The suspense is killer.

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
You can trade pf points for resources. Go to PF grade and hit right trigger and all those passive battles you fought got you points you can use to buy poo poo. Found it by accident just now holy poo poo

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

vitamin the d posted:

This loving road trip in mission 30. The suspense is killer.

Not if you play your own soundtrack. Spin up Gloria and put it on speakers to ruin the mood.

brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

So that's just the end of chapter 1 huh :suspense:
also my bipedal weapons platform is better than yours :v
http://i.imgur.com/bBrBr9E.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/1Oe5ktv.jpg

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Not if you play your own soundtrack. Spin up Gloria and put it on speakers to ruin the mood.

i started blaring twisted sister to drown out that loving awful song that started playing after skullfuckers boring retarded soliloquy

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
I spent a lot of time last night trying to take a picture of ishmaels dick and balls. I saw it hanging in silhouette once but my f12 skills were slow. Someday big balls, someday.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

What are the requirements for the "no traces" bonus? I've never even seen that listed before mission 30.

• Locked thread