Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

99% sure I actually had a dream with this pizza in it last night.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out
I hate you for making me want devilpizza.

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

AlbieQuirky posted:

I hate you for making me want devilpizza.

ErIog
Jul 11, 2001

:nsacloud:

I find this image really confusing. At first my eye was drawn to the Cheetos, and I was like :psyduck:. After that feeling subsided, though, I noticed the Ranch dressing. Feeling somewhat perplexed by that I noticed the Lawry's. Any one of those things has so much loving salt and "flavor" that it instantly overpowers anything associated with it. I don't understand what combining all of them would do other than just become confusing. On top of that there's loving cayenne pepper because, hey, why not.

I look at it, and it looks like a grocery haul video thumbnail. It doesn't look like any kind of coherent recipe. Like I'm not terrible at cooking so I can usually just look at the ingredients and understand how a recipe goes together. This image, though, I just can't wrap my head around what the role for each of these things are. Like each one as a single ingredient to a specific recipe you could probably convince me there's a decent dish to be made, but all together...

What the gently caress, man. My tastebuds are broke as poo poo. I love the KFC Double Down, but this is a step too far that I would totally eat happily though probably never make myself.

I think something similar to this Fritos Crescent Roll Taco Pie was posted before, but this strikes me as being in a similar vein. Throw away the Fritos and Crescent Rolls, and you got a decent start to a taco salad.

It's like I see in Japan sometimes with people making "nachos" using Doritos + cheese + salsa. It tastes loving awful because Doritos, which taste alright, are meant to be consumed by themselves. They're not meant to be an ingredient. They're just gonna make the entire dish way too loving salty. If you want to add a crunchy texture to your taco-related thing. There's these brilliant loving things called corn taco shells that work pretty well.

The ingredientification of snack foods I find very perplexing even as someone who enjoys dumb salty snack foods. They don't have a place in your recipe you dumb shits. Use the loving real spices you have pictured to make a yummy thing. Use a loving egg wash. They have other aisles in the store besides the ones in the center.

SymmetryrtemmyS
Jul 13, 2013

I got super tired of seeing your avatar throwing those fuckin' glasses around in the astrology thread so I fixed it to a .jpg

ErIog posted:

I find this image really confusing. At first my eye was drawn to the Cheetos, and I was like :psyduck:. After that feeling subsided, though, I noticed the Ranch dressing. Feeling somewhat perplexed by that I noticed the Lawry's. Any one of those things has so much loving salt and "flavor" that it instantly overpowers anything associated with it. I don't understand what combining all of them would do other than just become confusing. On top of that there's loving cayenne pepper because, hey, why not.

I look at it, and it looks like a grocery haul video thumbnail. It doesn't look like any kind of coherent recipe. Like I'm not terrible at cooking so I can usually just look at the ingredients and understand how a recipe goes together. This image, though, I just can't wrap my head around what the role for each of these things are. Like each one as a single ingredient to a specific recipe you could probably convince me there's a decent dish to be made, but all together...

What the gently caress, man. My tastebuds are broke as poo poo. I love the KFC Double Down, but this is a step too far that I would totally eat happily though probably never make myself.

I think something similar to this Fritos Crescent Roll Taco Pie was posted before, but this strikes me as being in a similar vein. Throw away the Fritos and Crescent Rolls, and you got a decent start to a taco salad.

It's like I see in Japan sometimes with people making "nachos" using Doritos + cheese + salsa. It tastes loving awful because Doritos, which taste alright, are meant to be consumed by themselves. They're not meant to be an ingredient. They're just gonna make the entire dish way too loving salty. If you want to add a crunchy texture to your taco-related thing. There's these brilliant loving things called corn taco shells that work pretty well.

The ingredientification of snack foods I find very perplexing even as someone who enjoys dumb salty snack foods. They don't have a place in your recipe you dumb shits. Use the loving real spices you have pictured to make a yummy thing. Use a loving egg wash. They have other aisles in the store besides the ones in the center.

All that, with an innocuous little "taco shells" in the middle of the post. Well done.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

HAHAHAHAHAHA....MUWHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA! :twisted:
I love this.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

:buddy:

Not only would, but would brag about... would...ing.

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"I didn't see the part where he develops as a character so I guess he never developed as a character"

The step beyond Pizza Hitler.

eat it cash crab

pienipple
Mar 20, 2009

That's wrong!

OctoberBlues posted:

I hope this person actually ate that and thought it would get them high.

Although I guess if you ate that much you would get a little high.

You would get more than a little high eating that much weed, eating it raw is inefficient but that's still a pretty large amount.

Horns
Nov 4, 2009
They should really consolidate the two concepts of pentagram-cut and Pizza Roulette

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Horns posted:

They should really consolidate the two concepts of pentagram-cut and Pizza Roulette

One of the slices is Satan! Order now and we will throw in a free bottle of Pepto Bismol

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

Horns posted:

They are way, way ahead of you my man!

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
I actually want this :(

quote:

Well, NZ is pretty close to hell

Segmentation Fault
Jun 7, 2012

can I get it on all the slices

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

ErIog posted:

Make this with carne asada street style taco ingredients, and holy gently caress yes please. I guess the grilled meat would have to be extra tender to cut it, but would would would.

coronatae
Oct 14, 2012

We make something similar to this but instead of crescent rolls and fritos we use a regular pre-baked pizza crust. Mix some green chiles and refried beans to act as the "sauce" that anchors your delicious taco pizza toppings. I loving love it.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

If you wouldn't eat this you are literally worse than Hitler

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

Horrible Smutbeast posted:

You basically just soak really good espresso or strong coffee grounds in cream overnight in the fridge, then strain it the next day. It's coldbrewing coffee but with cream instead.

Then you make a ganache out of it. The recipe I use is 8 ounces of good, room temperature chocolate broken or grated in a mixing bowl that you pour 1/2 cup hot cream over it and a little sprinkle of salt. Wait 1-3 minutes, then mix until the cream melts the chocolate and blends together. Put it in the fridge and let it set, take it out and eat it with a spoon like a loving neanderthal because holy poo poo it's good. You can infuse more flavours into the cream beyond the coffee (like lavender or something) or just add spices to the ganache mixture.

If you want to go the cheap and fast route of making coffee flavoured truffles put a scoop or two of instant coffee in the cream while it heats up. There's also the option of just heating the coffee grounds up in the cream instead of coldbrewing but it makes it a bit more acidic/sharp. You can also make tea flavoured truffles by heating the leaves in the cream and straining them out when you pour it over the chocolate.

It's one of the only desserts I can't trust myself to make because I'll eat the entire bowl at once.

:vince: you're doing the lord's work

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Segmentation Fault posted:

can I get it on all the slices

That's the secret. :getin:

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

I lived in Vancouver for a couple months and Hell Pizza was extremely my poo poo.

I would not do that pizza though. I'm from Texas and was unimpressed by the spice present in the wings I'd tried up to that point in BC, so I ordered their hottest wings, thinking they'd be tasty.

They were doused in pain sauce, and hurt the entire time they were in and around my body.

Kakairo
Dec 5, 2005

In case of emergency, my ass can be used as a flotation device.

Picnic Princess posted:

Make this with carne asada street style taco ingredients, and holy gently caress yes please. I guess the grilled meat would have to be extra tender to cut it, but would would would.

Make a real pie crust (it's super easy) as well, and this could be approaching delicious.

theres a will theres moe
Jan 10, 2007

Hair Elf

Circular object with pearacha, my favorite!

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
I knew that seemed familiar:

Laserjet 4P
Mar 28, 2005

What does it mean?
Fun Shoe

You cannot unsee the cheesy tongues.

according to source: Pepperoni wrapped cheese stick, dipped in marinara sauce, stuffed in a jalapeņo, wrapped in more pepperoni, wrapped in phyllo dough and deep fried. Then, dressed like a pepperoni pizza.

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Laserjet 4P posted:

according to source: Pepperoni wrapped cheese stick, dipped in marinara sauce, stuffed in a jalapeņo, wrapped in more pepperoni, wrapped in phyllo dough and deep fried. Then, dressed like a pepperoni pizza.
Didn't think I'd say "would" ITT but would.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

Laserjet 4P posted:

You are in the wrong thread, those are amazing

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Laserjet 4P posted:

Can I get these delivered or...

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Acute Grill
Dec 9, 2011

Chomp

Laserjet 4P posted:

according to source: Pepperoni wrapped cheese stick, dipped in marinara sauce, stuffed in a jalapeño, wrapped in more pepperoni, wrapped in phyllo dough and deep fried. Then, dressed like a pepperoni pizza.

Figure out how to incorporate fried pickles in there and that's basically every generic bar appetizer as a single dish.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

The candle really holds this together, I think.

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

Laserjet 4P posted:

I want the cheesy tongues on my tongue. Would. :bandwagon:

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Quite the fancy feast.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

That's just a pie with mushy peas and sauce. For some reason they put the peas on top of and around the pie instead of cutting off the top, putting the peas in between the crust top and filling; then putting the top back on.

SymmetryrtemmyS
Jul 13, 2013

I got super tired of seeing your avatar throwing those fuckin' glasses around in the astrology thread so I fixed it to a .jpg

Gridlocked posted:

That's just a pie with mushy peas and sauce. For some reason they put the peas on top of and around the pie instead of cutting off the top, putting the peas in between the crust top and filling; then putting the top back on.

Australia has a checkered past, and nowhere does the exiled prisoner legacy show better than the culinary abomination known as a pie floater.

I'm all in favor of elevating peasant food, but prison food should stay in prisons.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

What's the problem here? Looks like a natural harvest to me.

Otana
Jun 1, 2005

Let's go see what kind of trouble we can get into.

Laserjet 4P posted:

Taking bets for how long until Pizza Hut puts these around the edge of their crust.

Semisponge
Mar 9, 2006

I FUCKING LOVE BUTTS

What uh..are those

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"I didn't see the part where he develops as a character so I guess he never developed as a character"

• Locked thread