Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home

GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE posted:

What is going on with Andrew Luck

The offense line is a traveling comedy troupe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

railroad terror
Jul 2, 2007

choo choo
The mike Vick show is back :chord:

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Thank God I benched all Jets players.

First time my favorite team is playing so good and pissing me off at the same time.

Tree Dude
May 26, 2012

AND MY SONG IS...
I think a combination of the Draft Kings ad worked into an episode of The League I just watched combined with these "Player has X Points on Draft Kings" pop ups I keep seeing during the games has driven me over the edge into full DFS hate. I feel like I held out longer than most.

BRAKE FOR MOOSE
Jun 6, 2001

[sry wrong thread]

BRAKE FOR MOOSE fucked around with this message at 20:48 on Sep 27, 2015

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)
Thank you based Julio

Dren
Jan 5, 2001

Pillbug

BigFactory posted:

I guess I should have played Joseph Randle.

I played Joseph Randle :getin:

but I shoulda played Marvin Jones or Kendall Wright over Jordan Matthews or Davante Adams

Dren
Jan 5, 2001

Pillbug

Timett posted:

I think a combination of the Draft Kings ad worked into an episode of The League I just watched combined with these "Player has X Points on Draft Kings" pop ups I keep seeing during the games has driven me over the edge into full DFS hate. I feel like I held out longer than most.

I almost rounded the corner from hating to embracing and submitted a lineup today but I couldn't figure out how to get free money from them since I used a promo code last year so I held strong. Lineup was garbage too so hooray

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Dren posted:

I played Joseph Randle :getin:

but I shoulda played Marvin Jones or Kendall Wright over Jordan Matthews or Davante Adams

I got Wright on my bench now with Matthews getting almost nothing.

Razzled
Feb 3, 2011

MY HARLEY IS COOL
I sat Frank Gore. gently caress me forever

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002
My Devonta Freeman for Jeremy Hill trade isn't looking so hot right now!

Dren
Jan 5, 2001

Pillbug
Gonna bench Justin Forsett until Ravens don't look like garbage

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
Prob gonna go 0-3 today, plus the Browns lost. But hey, I might win my Fantasy Baseball league, oh wait they are making GBS threads the bed too?! Great day ya'll!

VDay
Jul 2, 2003

I'm Pacman Jones!
So the bad news is that I'm going to totally waste AJ Green's ~40 point game and have Blount sitting on my bench.

The good news is that it won't matter because the guy I'm playing has Dalton, Cardinals D, Chris Johnson, 4 other guys who scored 10+ points, and is going to put up like 150 points this week.

Yay fantasy football :suicide:

Dren
Jan 5, 2001

Pillbug

VDay posted:

So the bad news is that I'm going to totally waste AJ Green's ~40 point game and have Blount sitting on my bench.

The good news is that it won't matter because the guy I'm playing has Dalton, Cardinals D, Chris Johnson, 4 other guys who scored 10+ points, and is going to put up like 150 points this week.

Yay fantasy football :suicide:

Gotta play Blount every week so you can hit those 2-3 games where he goes nuts

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
I don't think I've ever had a team so bad before.

Harold Cooplowski
Sep 11, 2013
And people thought I was crazy to sell Jeremy Hill after Week 1 :frogout:

But at the same time gently caress you Eifert. Donuts in my flex give me cancer.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Fire the entire Dolphins coaching staff jfc

MarquisDeCarabas
Jun 16, 2012

MacheteZombie posted:

I don't think I've ever had a team so bad before.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Marshawn Lynch has been terrible this season

365 Nog Hogger
Jan 19, 2008

by Shine
Pretty glad my coworker didn't take me up on my bet that Tanny finishes as a top 15 QB.

dat one portagee
Dec 6, 2006

WAT DOIN BUG?

shyduck posted:

Marshawn Lynch has been terrible this season

Seattle's o-line has been terrible.

E: also thank you Greg Olsen and keenan allen for saving my week. Crowell, Matt Jones, Miami's D, and big bens early exit are really trying to lose it for me

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

Razzled posted:

I sat Frank Gore. gently caress me forever

I was mad that I didn't play him in my one league. Then I realized the guy I'm playing has Tom Brady, Steve Smith, Hopkins, Gronk, LMurray and the Philly D. He currently has 163 points. I am not winning.

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
thank the good lord for tyrod taylor. single-handedly saved my qb situation.

dat one portagee
Dec 6, 2006

WAT DOIN BUG?
Yeah, I'm dropping Miami D immediately.

Inspector 34
Mar 9, 2009

DOES NOT RESPECT THE RUN

BUT THEY WILL
So I recently offered Carson Palmer to a guy for Allen Robinson. He countered, offering Robinson for my Latavius Murray. I guess he's telling me he wants RB/Flex more than a huge upgrade at QB (or maybe he just doesn't believe Palmer will stay healthy, which is fair I guess). Thinking about re-countering with Alfred Morris for Robinson. Would that seem a slap in the face at this point? I could instead offer Devonta Freeman, but I'm already kicking myself for not starting him this week.

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home

dat one portagee posted:

Yeah, I'm dropping Miami D immediately.

I felt pretty smart when I drafted them, planning to start them for the first few weeks of the year without having to stream defenses. This did not turn out well.

Thelonius Van Funk
Apr 7, 2007
Oh boy
I'm up by 30 points and I haveBrandon McManus left against Kelce, Cobb, Mason Crosby and Denver's D. Im pretty hosed right?

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

I'm heading towards two weeks in a row of scoring enough points to beat anybody else in my 12 team league, except my opponent. Wonderful

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

shyduck posted:

I'm heading towards two weeks in a row of scoring enough points to beat anybody else in my 12 team league, except my opponent. Wonderful

This is why I'm happy we have a most points payout in our league.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

DeepDickPizza posted:

I was mad that I didn't play him in my one league. Then I realized the guy I'm playing has Tom Brady, Steve Smith, Hopkins, Gronk, LMurray and the Philly D. He currently has 163 points. I am not winning.

Oh, that dude also had Rishard Matthews. And Blount and Ryan Matthews on his bench. :laffo:

Tree Dude
May 26, 2012

AND MY SONG IS...
I think I might finally burn my number one waiver pick on Rishard Matthews. He isn't exactly a need which is what I've been saving that pick through the first two weeks for but he's put up good numbers every week now.

Drop Boldin for him?

axelord
Dec 28, 2012

College Slice
drat got brutalized again this week. It seems like the top fantasy scorers are on opposing teams AJ Green, Steve Smith and AP this week.

Going 0-3 in my work league really hurts.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
It really burns owning Tevin Coleman and watching this devoted ground attack out of the Falcons

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

What a week. Benched Ivory for Devonta Freeman, had Olsen, Dion Lewis, Fitzgerald, Hopkins, Luck in ppr - Charles hasn't even gone yet and I'm up 50 points on everyone else in the league with R matthews on the bench. I'm so happy.

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

One good way to avoid tough decisions on who to start is filling your bench with injured players and garbage

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Fat Lowtax posted:

One good way to avoid tough decisions on who to start is filling your bench with injured players and garbage

I did this with the entirety of all my rosters please advise

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
What's fun and cool and good is when literally all three of your RBs on the bench (Freeman/K Williams/Mathews) outscore your starting RBs combined (Hill & Crowell) and you're set to lose by 3 points

Tree Dude
May 26, 2012

AND MY SONG IS...
I have no sympathy for anyone who started a Browns RB.

Okay maybe just a little

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

Jeremy Hill and Justin Forsett can both go kick rocks. I bet by the end of the night I'll be able to edit this and add CJ to the list too.

I made so many mistakes.

• Locked thread