Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Safety Factor
Oct 31, 2009

Grimey Drawer

thespaceinvader posted:

Dragon Ogre legs and torso, lictor arms, scrunt face, handmade wings I think? Perfect for this thread.
It's a dragon ogre shaggoth body with tyranid monstrous creature scything talons.
:goonsay:

That scrunt face though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

enrious
Jan 22, 2015
Quick, someone loan me 130 quid for this Pro Painted Greasus.

Saint Drogo
Dec 26, 2011

thespaceinvader posted:

Dragon Ogre legs and torso, lictor arms, scrunt face, handmade wings I think? Perfect for this thread.
that was more of an existential 'what'

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe
Chaos Dwarf bits are hard to find. So why not convert using common household objects?

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
I approve of this plan.

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

Skellybones posted:

Chaos Dwarf bits are hard to find. So why not convert using common household objects?

this loving owns

LordAba
Oct 22, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Saint Drogo posted:

Not bad, just...what?

How does he roll the blunts he is obviously smoking with those hands, man?

JackMann
Aug 11, 2010

Secure. Contain. Protect.
Fallen Rib

Saint Drogo posted:

Not bad, just...what?

With a better head, that'd be a kickass mutant thingummer.

Sloober
Apr 1, 2011

enrious posted:

Quick, someone loan me 130 quid for this Pro Painted Greasus.

Hedonism not prior to the robuttification

Saint Drogo
Dec 26, 2011

Skellybones posted:

I tried this when I was 14 or so. except I thought the bottom bit made the pins too big to be hats, so I spent ages trying to hacksaw them in half :saddowns:

Nebalebadingdong
Jun 30, 2005

i made a video game.
why not give it a try!?

Skellybones posted:

This is excellent. The extremely rare case where an unpainted model is genuinely better than a expertly painted one

Attestant
Oct 23, 2012

Don't judge me.
Some midly :nws: miniature boobs, courtesy of reddit.

How about we talk about miniatures and sexism again! :haw:

moths
Aug 25, 2004

I would also still appreciate some danger.

Also gently caress imgur's new interface and lack of thumbnail options.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
What's he doing with his spare hand? Giving the OK sign?

Nebalebadingdong
Jun 30, 2005

i made a video game.
why not give it a try!?
I think he's trying to listen for something sneaking up on him?

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

When that dude survives the Dryad ambush he's totally getting recruited by the Space Wolves.

Reset by Peer
Aug 14, 2015

Social Justice Battlemage

moths posted:

Do all the people who make dioramas have a whizzing fetish? This is like the fifth elaborately made and immaculately painted scene depicting a dude taking a leak. :/

Also, I think if you ad a lowercase L to the end of the file name (before the .jpg) it will give you large thumbnail. But yeah, why the gently caress did they remove the options?

JerryLee
Feb 4, 2005

THE RESERVED LIST! THE RESERVED LIST! I CANNOT SHUT UP ABOUT THE RESERVED LIST!
You shouldn't have dared to enter their magical realm.

JcDent
May 13, 2013

Give me a rifle, one round, and point me at Berlin!

JerryLee posted:

You shouldn't have dared to enter their magical realm.

A whizzard did it, I tell you!

Reset by Peer posted:

Do all the people who make dioramas have a whizzing fetish? This is like the fifth elaborately made and immaculately painted scene depicting a dude taking a leak. :/

Toilet humour and catchings someone literally pants down is a well honored humour tradition.

That said, squatting minis are hard to come by (I'm still amazed how they made the toilet newspaper marine), so the nest best thing is peeing. Fortunately, this guy isn't fighting the driad with his footlong Altdorf whitesnake out like the last peeing mini.

LordAba
Oct 22, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

moths posted:

Do people really grab there wang like that when taking a wizz?

Sigma-X
Jun 17, 2005

LordAba posted:

People are just converting using sword-holding hands because it turns out most miniature makers do not model wang-equipped hands (except Kingdom Death, but in that case the wang is no longer attached to the owner)

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

Loon, Crazy and Laughable

moths posted:

That guy must have had like three Big Gulps.

3 Action Economist
May 22, 2002

Educate. Agitate. Liberate.

LordAba posted:

Feels good man.

LordAba
Oct 22, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Sigma-X posted:

People are just converting using sword-holding hands because it turns out most miniature makers do not model wang-equipped hands (except Kingdom Death, but in that case the wang is no longer attached to the owner)

Well, that kills my immersion.

EDIT: Maybe instead of peeing a slime is jumping into his wang like those fishes or whatever. He's holding it back for now and the dryad is actually going to help him out. The one "caught in the act" is actually the slime monster.

Saint Drogo
Dec 26, 2011

imma call that the lesser of two evils if the alternative is a lovingly sculpted Imperial State Schlong.

No Pun Intended
Jul 23, 2007

DWARVEN SEX OFFENDER

ASK ME ABOUT TONING MY FINE ASS DWARVEN BOOTY BY RUNNING FROM THE COPS OUTSIDE THAT ELF KINDERGARTEN

BEHOLD THE DONG OF THE DWARVES! THE DWARVEN DONG IS COMING!

Saint Drogo posted:

imma call that the lesser of two evils if the alternative is a lovingly sculpted Imperial State Schlong.

Let me show you my "great cannon" :wiggle:

Indolent Bastard
Oct 26, 2007

I WON THIS AMAZING AVATAR! I'M A WINNER! WOOOOO!

LordAba posted:

No, normally it takes two hands.

TheCosmicMuffet
Jun 21, 2009

by Shine

Indolent Bastard posted:

No, normally it takes two hands.

I got one of those chutes for pouring concrete. There's a little overhang but it works ok.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

LordAba posted:

lol if you dont just throw your hands up in the air and wizz on full auto

Ilor
Feb 2, 2008

That's a crit.

Moola posted:

lol if you dont just throw your hands up in the air and wizz on full auto
Pro-tip: spin in circles while doing so. You'll make friends, I assure you.

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Is it terrain? Is it a cake? It's hard to tell from pictures alone, thank goodness the ebay auction title is "Dungeons and Dragons terrain 40k wargames warhammer dwarven forge fantasy tau" so there's no confusion.

Irate Tree
Mar 12, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

PinheadSlim posted:

Is it terrain? Is it a cake? It's hard to tell from pictures alone, thank goodness the ebay auction title is "Dungeons and Dragons terrain 40k wargames warhammer dwarven forge fantasy tau" so there's no confusion.

That's a poo poo looking cake. His application of fondant is a crime (i.e. too uneven and not nearly enough of it.)

adamantium|wang
Sep 14, 2003

Missing you

PinheadSlim posted:

Moola: The Early Years

Saint Drogo
Dec 26, 2011

PinheadSlim posted:

I got a smarties cake with icing this colour for my 4th birthday and my poo poo was legit bright turquoise the next day.

moths
Aug 25, 2004

I would also still appreciate some danger.

What keeps the bomb pops from melting?

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

adamantium|wang posted:

Moola: The Early Years

"..."

Super 3
Dec 31, 2007

Sometimes the powers you get are shit.
Looks like Buckley did a review/play through of the kingdom of death board game: http://www.cad-comic.com/

I'm intrigued by the idea that it looks like you can play it solo. Then I thought about it and assume thats by design. First if you can convince someone to come over to your board game hovel and they get a look at the miniatures they're probably figuring out their escape routes pretty quickly.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

The Deleter
May 22, 2010

That's some uninspiration right there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gumdrop Larry
Jul 30, 2006

Two terrible things combined into one really long extra-terrible thing.