Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MightyJoe36
Dec 29, 2013

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
All this birth control talk makes me so glad I had a vasectomy. :smuggo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LoveMeDead
Feb 16, 2011

legsarerequired posted:

Condom update! I finally asked my boyfriend to try a Skyn large even though it was the same measurement as the magnum, which he said was baggy. He loved it. I guess if anyone else is in a similar situation where the condoms are too small until you add a mm and they're suddenly too large, check the shape of the condoms you're trying. I think what made the difference is that the websites say the magnum flares out at the top whereas the Skyn Large brand has more of a tube shape so it fits him better.

The IUD does cause pain for some people when it's first inserted, and a small percentage of the population has really bad pain afterwards--maybe it'll constantly hurt, or their monthly cycles will have intense cramps... :(

A possible third option is the depo shot. I used it for a few months, but stopped because I was gaining weight (which honestly was probably caused by other things). The one problem is that she might have to take time off work to drive to the clinic and get a shot--it's a super short appointment, but I know at least one person who was trying to get an RN friend to administer the shot because missing work for any reason made her nervous. If I weren't dealing with a hereditary hormonal problem and also unable to afford a non-hormonal IUD, I would probably switch to the depo.

Weight gain is a huge side effect of the depo shot. It can also take a year to regain fertility after stopping it (if you are worried about that sort of thing).

IUDs, both the Mirena and the copper ones are statistically more effective than sterilization. There is some pain and cramping for a few days after they are inserted, but most women have lighter periods with less cramping afterwards.

EB Nulshit
Apr 12, 2014

It was more disappointing (and surprising) when I found that even most of Manhattan isn't like Times Square.
So, I had sex once and I'm guessing that, since my partner was 30, she probably had HPV, which means I have a chance of having HPV. Does that mean I should tell future partners I have a chance of having HPV? I don't think anyone does this, but seems like honesty is important and everyone should. On the other hand, if I'm the only one doing this, then I look kind of strange?

I got vaccinated for HPV way before ever having sex, if that matters.

hooah
Feb 6, 2006
WTF?

hooah posted:

My wife likes this specific vibrator, but it seems they bust in two or three months. Does anyone know of something that works the same way but is made better?

So no suggestions?

Reynold
Feb 14, 2012

Suffer not the unclean to live.

EB Nulshit posted:

So, I had sex once and I'm guessing that, since my partner was 30, she probably had HPV, which means I have a chance of having HPV. Does that mean I should tell future partners I have a chance of having HPV? I don't think anyone does this, but seems like honesty is important and everyone should. On the other hand, if I'm the only one doing this, then I look kind of strange?

No. Don't be a weirdo.

EB Nulshit
Apr 12, 2014

It was more disappointing (and surprising) when I found that even most of Manhattan isn't like Times Square.
Okay. Thanks!

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

EB Nulshit posted:

Is this your gimmick? Did you ever find out if you have the herp?

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Are you still sleeping on benches in Central Park?

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

Wait, a goon was sleeping on benches in central park?

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

He was considering it because apartments in NYC were so expensive. he's a fakeposter

Skeletron
Nov 21, 2005

One day I found out that my urine was acting like a powerful foaming agent.
How to sex?

Skeletron fucked around with this message at 16:48 on Sep 28, 2015

Techno Remix
Feb 13, 2012

Sorry to break into condom chat but I was wondering if anyone had any advice (or if it's even possible) to shorten my refractory period? Maybe I just feel like I'm slowing down but I used to be able to go again in fairly short order and it seems like I just need more and more time between sessions. Is that even possible or is this just a side effect of getting older? (I'm 30 if that matters)

whydirt
Apr 18, 2001

Gaz Posting Brigade :c00lbert:
Yes, getting older generally increases your refractory time.

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

No Muscles For The Majority
Once you hit 30, you gradually become worse at everything. Sorry.

Techno Remix
Feb 13, 2012

Shine posted:

Once you hit 30, you gradually become worse at everything. Sorry.

I did sneeze and hit my head on my desk earlier today, so you might be onto something.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Techno Remix posted:

Sorry to break into condom chat but I was wondering if anyone had any advice (or if it's even possible) to shorten my refractory period? Maybe I just feel like I'm slowing down but I used to be able to go again in fairly short order and it seems like I just need more and more time between sessions. Is that even possible or is this just a side effect of getting older? (I'm 30 if that matters)

Have you tried powdered rhino horn?

Brutor Fartknocker
Jun 18, 2013

Techno Remix posted:

How much do you masturbate?

monkeytennis posted:

Also, the string ends stab into the end of your cock every time you go balls deep so I didn't enjoy it either!

Just for contrast, I really liked this aspect of the copper one.

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

Brutor Fartknocker posted:

Just for contrast, I really liked this aspect of the copper one.

You liked that it stabbed your (partner's?) cock?

John Lee
Mar 2, 2013

A time traveling adventure everyone can enjoy

At a guess, it kept their partner from going balls deep, which they found uncomfortable.

Brutor Fartknocker
Jun 18, 2013

The exact opposite, while I'm normally not one for cbt, I was going balls deep to get stabbed. I feel stabbing is a strong word for it, but poking definitely isn't enough.

Kind of like how a bit of biting during a blowjob feels good. Not a lot of pain, but enough to make things interesting.

Geoj
May 28, 2008

BITTER POOR PERSON

Kind of like how a bit of biting during a blowjob feels good. Not a lot of pain, but enough to make things interesting.

I always described it as having teeth lightly dragged across the head during a blowjob. Of course, if you aren't into that it could be a major turnoff.

hoobajoo
Jun 2, 2004

AAH! gently caress NO. NO. NONONONO.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

hoobajoo posted:

AAH! gently caress NO. NO. NONONONO.

Jesus dude I assume they mean the blower is nibbling a little, not chomping down like it's a ballpark frank.

hoobajoo
Jun 2, 2004

Mak0rz posted:

Jesus dude I assume they mean the blower is nibbling a little, not chomping down like it's a ballpark frank.

Look, all I know is the description of teeth being raked over the head, even lightly, makes my skin crawl. Am I crazy for thinking no teeth is the best amount of teeth? Do most guys prefer teeth to be involved?

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

I think you have to find that very special combination of a blow-ee who is open to the idea of teeth on their dick and a blow-er who knows juuuuuust how to involve teeth on a dick. It's like threading a needle.

Brutor Fartknocker
Jun 18, 2013

I'm thinking I'm in the minority liking toothy blowjobs, but yeah, light biting, maybe some dragging. I've also had too much teeth from someone, but there was nothing she could do about it, she just had a small mouth and I'm a bit thick. Ice cubes in their mouth are great too, and I really want to try with a few mints, just haven't gotten around to it yet.

Edit: Travis yup. Way more women are comfortable with deep throating/gagging than exploring the one thing they've been taught never to involve in a blowjob, in my experience anyway.

Brutor Fartknocker fucked around with this message at 00:11 on Sep 29, 2015

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

No Muscles For The Majority

hoobajoo posted:

Look, all I know is the description of teeth being raked over the head, even lightly, makes my skin crawl. Am I crazy for thinking no teeth is the best amount of teeth? Do most guys prefer teeth to be involved?

Only if they're very nice teeth.

Techno Remix
Feb 13, 2012

How much do you masturbate?

Not too often but admittedly a bit more lately since my wife and I are on opposing shifts (her nights, me days) so it's been difficult to get together during the week. I could tone it down a bit and see.

That or the rhino horn thing I guess.

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm ok with moderate chomping around the middle of the shaft.

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
Moderate chomping is how I'd describe eating a badly cooked steak.

I have asked for teeth before... very gentle teeth. It was good, so is trying new things.

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh
a lil teeth is alright but it's not as good as someone with a lil tongue piercing

Brutor Fartknocker
Jun 18, 2013

Techno Remix posted:

Not too often but admittedly a bit more lately since my wife and I are on opposing shifts (her nights, me days) so it's been difficult to get together during the week. I could tone it down a bit and see.

That or the rhino horn thing I guess.

I've noticed my own refractory period shifting depending on my own masturbatory habits. Try more, try less, experiment with the amount of time between masturbating and having sex. I still haven't figured my own out yet, but sometimes things just click really well. Maybe try some drugs and see what shakes out, a little pot does wonders for my stamina, so I usually and up not needing to get it up again. Doing kegels and flexing following an orgasm can keep you hard if going immediately for more. Also a butt plug/cock ring can do the trick. Try stuff out, see if any of it works for you.

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

How is she supposed to drag her teeth on your dick when she's too busy with your balls in her mouth? :confused:

Brutor Fartknocker
Jun 18, 2013

That's what the unicorn is for.

Old Man Pants
Nov 22, 2010

Strippers are people too!

IronicDongz posted:

a lil teeth is alright but it's not as good as someone with a lil tongue piercing

No teeth is alright, but tongue piercings are fanfuckingtastic

Bollock Monkey
Jan 21, 2007

The Almighty
I have a tongue piercing and none of my partners have ever found it to be particularly interesting above the usual awesomeness of receiving a blowjob. I thought it was a huge urban myth that anyone had ever found it thrilling!

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

The only girl I've gotten a blowjob from with a tongue piercing just happened to be really good at giving blowjobs. So I'm not sure how much of that I can attribute to the piercing.

TheQuietWilds
Sep 8, 2009

KillHour posted:

The only girl I've gotten a blowjob from with a tongue piercing just happened to be really good at giving blowjobs. So I'm not sure how much of that I can attribute to the piercing.

I've always felt like that was sort of a self-selecting thing too. People think it really adds something because there's a bias towards getting one if that's fun for you and you have some self-esteem caught up in that ability. Not it's 1:1 or whatever, but it isn't nearly as trendy as it used to be.

necrobobsledder
Mar 21, 2005
Lay down your soul to the gods rock 'n roll
Nap Ghost

MightyJoe36 posted:

All this birth control talk makes me so glad I had a vasectomy. :smuggo:
Heck, condom talk makes me glad my wife is basically going through menopause before hitting 40 (her endocrinologists are stumped how she hasn't had a period for over a year now) and I didn't even have to bother with a vasectomy. On the other hand, we still use them for a variety of reasons due to her other medical conditions (thyroid medications and OCD / anxiety seem to be kind of a perfect storm of "your reproductive health is completely screwed if you're female")

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Auto-Erotic Asphyxiation question: Would it be safer to let my girlfriend choke me with a belt? Or water boarding? I feel like the second is safer, but it's more of a gut thing.