Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Sleazy P posted:

One of the many guys hurt by Bens injury here. Wondering if I should try to grab Tyrod or Carr to tide me over, or swing a trade with a guy in my league. One owner has both Rodgers and Brady, but his RBs are Morris, Woodhead, Jennings and Joique. Was thinking I could maybe flip Randle for Brady? That leaves me with Lacy and Gore as my starters.

I'm going to try for both these guys. They'll be fine. It's not worth trading one of my players to some dbag who will overcharge for a mediocre #2 if those guys are available. I feel like they both can put up serious numbers going forward as much as anybody.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zeldadude
Nov 24, 2004

OH SNAP!
He looked pretty good other than a couple bad drops imo

Guy just offered me CJA, Allen Robinson and Melvin Gordon for Hill. Not sure how to feel about it, I'm about ready to jump off the hill train but.. I'd really regret it if CJ ends up a complete bust and hill gets back to form.

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

http://deadspin.com/steve-smiths-review-of-the-bengals-secondary-trash-tr-1733365027

I drafted Steve Smith in 2010 (the one year he totally sucked) and felt so burned I haven't rostered him since. A decision I keep regretting for various reasons!

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
Should I try to turn Jeremy Hill into DeMarco Murray?

I'm feeling good about DeMarco after seeing Philly's line wake up against a top 3 defensive front yesterday.

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004

89 posted:

I'm feeling good about DeMarco after seeing Philly's line wake up against a top 3 defensive front yesterday.

Your feathers are still showing.

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
Hill better get his poo poo together. Cause I just traded Arian Foster for him :colbert:

And I traded AJ Green (last week) to get Calvin Johnson and Tyler Eifert.

This is madness. :f5:

89 fucked around with this message at 00:29 on Sep 29, 2015

cheese
Jan 7, 2004

Shop around for doctors! Always fucking shop for doctors. Doctors are stupid assholes. And they get by because people are cowed by their mystical bullshit quality of being able to maintain a 3.0 GPA at some Guatemalan medical college for 3 semesters. Find one that makes sense.

zeldadude posted:

Guy just offered me CJA, Allen Robinson and Melvin Gordon for Hill. Not sure how to feel about it, I'm about ready to jump off the hill train but.. I'd really regret it if CJ ends up a complete bust and hill gets back to form.
That is a lot of players who could score a lot of points this season for Hill. Who are you dropping to make room?

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

You're finished, pork-o-nazi!

89 posted:

Hill better get his poo poo together. Cause I just traded Arian Foster for him :colbert:

And I traded AJ Green (last week) to get Calvin Johnson and Tyler Eifert.

This is madness. :f5:

That seems terrible. What would make you think that Hill will outscore Foster ROS? Cincy plays the Chiefs, Seahawks, and Broncos over the next 3 weeks. Later on, they play AZ, STL, the Steelers twice, and Denver, all very good run defenses. I'm sure Hill will have a few good games this year, but I don't see any way that Foster could score less points if he returns this week and stays healthy.

Pofolk
Nov 27, 2002

Let chaos entwine on defenseless soil.
Is Andre Johnson worth holding on to any more? My PPR league still has Michael Crabtree, Rishard Mathews, Anquan Boldin, and Travis Benjamin. If I drop AJ, who should I pick up?

cheese
Jan 7, 2004

Shop around for doctors! Always fucking shop for doctors. Doctors are stupid assholes. And they get by because people are cowed by their mystical bullshit quality of being able to maintain a 3.0 GPA at some Guatemalan medical college for 3 semesters. Find one that makes sense.

Pofolk posted:

Is Andre Johnson worth holding on to any more? My PPR league still has Michael Crabtree, Rishard Mathews, Anquan Boldin, and Travis Benjamin. If I drop AJ, who should I pick up?
No - drop, him. Rishard Mathews. The Miami D sucks, Lamar Miller sucks and Tannehill will be throwing a lot as they trail in games.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
My order would be
Rishard Mathews
Travis Benjamin
Michael Crabtree

Me

You

A roomba with a bucket on it

Anquan Boldin

Andre Johnson

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN

89 posted:

I feel like you've traded your whole team

The X-man cometh
Nov 1, 2009

Spoeank posted:

My order would be
Rishard Mathews
Travis Benjamin
Michael Crabtree

Me

You

A roomba with a bucket on it

Anquan Boldin

Andre Johnson

Same

Honore_De_Balzac
Feb 12, 2013

zeldadude posted:

Take that and run unless you are dropping valuable guys to make it. I don't like cj at all but the other two are worth hill alone right now. Gio is the man for the foreseeable future.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

coronaball posted:

That'd be a good trade for both of you.

Try to flip Gore instead, or am I an idiot and Gore is better? But he prob wouldn't take it.

VDay
Jul 2, 2003

I'm Pacman Jones!

the_american_dream posted:

I feel like you've traded your whole team

He makes like 3 trades a week. I don't know what magical fantasy land he plays in where people actually make trades but I want in :(

Darko
Dec 23, 2004

89 posted:

PPR Sproles is the only RB I'd want in Philly.

cmp343
Sep 9, 2011
Was just offered TJ Yeldon for Brandon Marshall.

My Wrs are Beckham, Evans, Fitzgerald, Marshall, Watkins, V Jackson

Rbs are Charles, Morris, M Jones, Sankey, McFadden.

We start 3 Wrs. Should I take the deal?

cmp343
Sep 9, 2011

Pofolk posted:

Drop him. I like Rishard Mathews.

cmp343
Sep 9, 2011

zeldadude posted:

I would take it. I really feel like Hill will be in a complete timeshare the rest of the way.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

cmp343 posted:

Probably, I was going to say do it, but you have both WAS RB's so don't have to worry about Morris. If it was my team I would do it, Yeldon is going to be the bell cow, on a bad team, but still, and you are looking pretty good at WR without BM.

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004

cmp343 posted:

Yeap.

365 Nog Hogger
Jan 19, 2008

by Shine
I turned down an offer of Stafford+Gore for Luck on Friday. Can he turn it around or should I see if there's any name brand value left and try and pick up value elsewhere?

Franks Happy Place
Mar 15, 2011

It is by weed alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the dank of Sapho that thoughts acquire speed, the lips acquire stains, stains become a warning. It is by weed alone I set my mind in motion.
Alex Smith is gutless trash and I am halfway contemplating selling Kelce in dynasty just to wash my hands of this cat-vomit team.

Pews
Mar 7, 2006

one thousand years of anime
Grimey Drawer

365 Nog Hogger posted:

I turned down an offer of Stafford+Gore for Luck on Friday. Can he turn it around or should I see if there's any name brand value left and try and pick up value elsewhere?

I don't see Luck being any better than Stafford. The Lions' run game is dead (until they bench Bell) so Stafford's passing is really all they have going for them. Each game sofar he's been passing more and more to Megatron, eventually(hopefully) that'll pay off big.

Harold Cooplowski
Sep 11, 2013

Franks Happy Place posted:

Alex Smith is gutless trash and I am halfway contemplating selling Kelce in dynasty just to wash my hands of this cat-vomit team.

But he threw to Kelce all three times on that three and out :laffo:

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
Is julio dead? Guy offered me him my choice of peyton or rivers and ivory for palmer blount and Evans

Feeling like i should mash

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

To sign them is my real test

With full no movement clause
gently caress i would trade palmer and blount for ivory and either of those QBs, evans for julio is just stupid.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

the_american_dream posted:

Is julio dead? Guy offered me him my choice of peyton or rivers and ivory for palmer blount and Evans

Feeling like i should mash

Of course you should mash, what are you waiting for

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.
If you're getting Julio, you win most trades

muon
Sep 13, 2008

by Reene

I did it

I won fantasy football

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

The Irish can't drink. What you always have to remember with the Irish is they get mean. Virtually every Irish I've known gets mean when he drinks.
.5 PPR, start 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 2 WR/RB/TE Flex, D/ST

I get: Moncrief, Ellington
I give: Megatron

On my roster currently:
RB- ADP, L. Murray, D. Woodhead, T. Coleman
WR- AJ Green, Hopkins, Megatron, S. Johnson, G. Tate

I think I do this, and drop Woodhead to make room? Feel like this is a win for me, particularly as DET inches closer and closer to full on dumpster fire.

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN

RVProfootballer posted:

Of course you should mash, what are you waiting for

Because I'm buzzed and on vacation and wasn't sure if i missed news that julio is hurt or something. Lol this guy is undefeated and I'm about to be 1-3 wtf. Hope hes serious

Edit: he is :stare: i accepted. Good rear end bday gift fam

Franks Happy Place
Mar 15, 2011

It is by weed alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the dank of Sapho that thoughts acquire speed, the lips acquire stains, stains become a warning. It is by weed alone I set my mind in motion.
I just turned CJ Anderson into Chris Johnson... and feel relieved.

Fantasy football is weird.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

I know he's hurt but give J Matt get Lynch is a MASH yes?

VDay
Jul 2, 2003

I'm Pacman Jones!

VDay posted:

Chiefs passing attack is never going to be enough to thrust him into WR1 talks, but I think Maclin is due for a nice showing as the Chiefs play the Packers next. The fantasy football graveyard is littered with players who "almost did super well" but in this case Maclin is getting a ton of work all over the field and I think he's got the chance to be an every-week Flex play at worst.

Going to post this, not so much to brag but just to cheer myself up about being right about something this week as I lose by 60 to the guy who hadn't scored more than 80 so far this year. Stupid fantasy football.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Charles finds a way to wreck my team every year, including the year I traded for him right before the ACL tear

Mr. McGibblets
Sep 17, 2015

by Deplorable exmarx
I made Donovan Mcnabb proud. (I'm on the left, not that it matters)

Enforka
Dec 24, 2004

Bellmaker posted:

I know he's hurt but give J Matt get Lynch is a MASH yes?
It's such a MASH I'm surprised Alan Alda hasn't shown up in this thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

Garbage time giveth, and garbage time takes away.

I was up a sliver with my Maclin vs his Charles going into KC's last scoring drive. Maclin had like 40 yards on the drive, putting me up just enough to start convincing myself I was going to win. If Green Bay recovers that fumble, I win, no doubt.

They didn't and Charles scored on a 7 yard touchdown. I lost by a point.

God damnit fantasy football. Also I'd like to put in the new weeks first gently caress You CJ Anderson and gently caress You Jeremy Hill.

• Locked thread