Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

cvgs: i have a friend that wants to help me through rom tonight, how do i make that easier i dont want to waste their time
also if anyone else wants in on babysitting my dumb rear end through rom i would be super grateful

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Liver Disaster posted:

cvgs: i have a friend that wants to help me through rom tonight, how do i make that easier i dont want to waste their time
also if anyone else wants in on babysitting my dumb rear end through rom i would be super grateful

the royal ontario museum isn't that complicated

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

ugh i still need to level up my subclasses, especially sunsinger. need dat fireborn

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot

Liver Disaster posted:

i can help you! but she's not very hard, tbh. if you want to make it a little bit faster, you could try stacking fire damage and arcane defense

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord
darkest dungeon just got a new dungeon, hooray

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Notorious QIG posted:

im almost up to raidtier, currently at 288

also i wouldnt mind getting a yosteam together to run the nightfall sometime this week

want to do it tonight? i should be home later around.... 730 central or so? we can grab a third easily

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Vintersorg posted:

want to do it tonight? i should be home later around.... 730 central or so? we can grab a third easily

not sure today is the best tbh, im cooking dinner for some friends and calling the gf at 9. if im on at 7c/8e we can run it then though

other nights this week should be fine though

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

Space-Pope posted:

i can help you! but she's not very hard, tbh. if you want to make it a little bit faster, you could try stacking fire damage and arcane defense

I'll drop you a line when i get in!
i hear that just using the flamethrower isn't a bad option here c/d?

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot

Liver Disaster posted:

I'll drop you a line when i get in!
i hear that just using the flamethrower isn't a bad option here c/d?
confirmed. the flamesprayer is pretty good on her, but idk if you could use it the whole fight without needing extra silver bullets

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

whats rom

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot
a boss in bloodborne that you're real close to, assuming you're still in the forest

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Space-Pope posted:

a boss in bloodborne that you're real close to, assuming you're still in the forest

ook

Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

DEHUMANIZE  YOURSELF  &  FACE  TO  BLACULA

Improbable Lobster posted:

the royal ontario museum isn't that complicated

solid

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
ROM THE VACUOUS SPIDER is an awesome name for both a boss and a band

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch
:saddowns:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIXkRXYbKaI

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Beef Witch

Notorious QIG posted:

im almost up to raidtier, currently at 288

also i wouldnt mind getting a yosteam together to run the nightfall sometime this week

yeah i'm at 275 or something. almost there!

Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Melman v2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zd7d_kGzSQQ

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

improving on the best part of the skate series

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Yodzilla posted:

yeah i'm at 275 or something. almost there!

do them heroic strikes

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

oh also tomorrow ill finish charging my agonarch rune if anyone wants in when i pop that thing

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
301 :smugdog:

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Beef Witch

Notorious QIG posted:

do them heroic strikes

yeah i have a buddy who's been playing nonstop since launch and he's been telling me what to do and leading me through poo poo. i still have a few story missions left and other crap too, it's fun

also the STORM WIZARD class is fun as gently caress

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Notorious QIG posted:

not sure today is the best tbh, im cooking dinner for some friends and calling the gf at 9. if im on at 7c/8e we can run it then though

other nights this week should be fine though

aight, all good, we can try for tomorrow before 8pm central (thats when we are starting)

maybe some court of oryx poo poo too if you need

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Yodzilla posted:

yeah i have a buddy who's been playing nonstop since launch and he's been telling me what to do and leading me through poo poo. i still have a few story missions left and other crap too, it's fun

also the STORM WIZARD class is fun as gently caress

i wanna level my storm wizard but more important is fire wizard if im ever gonna do raids

i did max out my void wizard though

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Vintersorg posted:

aight, all good, we can try for tomorrow before 8pm central (thats when we are starting)

maybe some court of oryx poo poo too if you need

kk :)

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

cool

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Beef Witch

Notorious QIG posted:

i wanna level my storm wizard but more important is fire wizard if im ever gonna do raids

i did max out my void wizard though

yeah i have void and fire already maxed. i might try another class at some point, not sure what's Da Coolest tho

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Yodzilla posted:

yeah i have void and fire already maxed. i might try another class at some point, not sure what's Da Coolest tho

how the gently caress did you max two subclasses already

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

also i have a friend who just bought a ps4 and is gonna start playing destiny soon and im gonna campaign with him. ill pick Thing He Does Not Pick That Is Not Warlock, or if he picks warlock ill probably pick titan

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

Beast of Bourbon posted:

the first thing you do is use the goon script to automute the other 9 players in lol or dota 2 whenever you start a game.

it's literally the only way to play those games

link

oh no blimp issue
Feb 23, 2011

the guy who made stanley parable is releasing a new game on thursday called "a beginners guide", no other information about it other than the name and the release date

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

where is frog fractions 2.

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Beef Witch

Notorious QIG posted:

how the gently caress did you max two subclasses already

i maxed them back at launch along with getting a hunter to 20 but then stopped playing the game way before the first expansion came out. i'm coming back to the game now

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Notorious QIG posted:

also i have a friend who just bought a ps4 and is gonna start playing destiny soon and im gonna campaign with him. ill pick Thing He Does Not Pick That Is Not Warlock, or if he picks warlock ill probably pick titan

dont worry about that and play what you like the best :)

no events NEED anything

last week we ran the raid without a hunter, would it have helped? maybe but not a big deal

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

surprise

YOU FOUND THE HIDDEN DVD

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

Vintersorg posted:

no events NEED anything

titans

all titans flying all over the place all the time

Ridinspinnaz
Jan 29, 2009

Notorious QIG posted:

if you guys want someone cool to do group missions with, or try out some raids add PSN: Baronbonghits (this goes for any other yospos destiny players) I'm just getting into the game about level 26 on my titan and messin around with alts.

Also if anyone wants the redbull quest without subjecting yourself to the awful flavour of redbull : F777 4PTA

overeager overeater
Oct 16, 2011

"The cosmonauts were transfixed with wonderment as the sun set - over the Earth - there lucklessly, untethered Comrade Todd on fire."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bhodi
Dec 9, 2007

Oh, it's just a cat.
Pillbug
starport gemini 2: worth $10?

• Locked thread