Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best K-On?
This poll is closed.
Mio 26 18.18%
Yui 21 14.69%
Ritsu 30 20.98%
Azusa 17 11.89%
Mugi 49 34.27%
Total: 143 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

littleorv posted:

Turkey sandwiches are delicious.

ya

turkey and cheese

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Rip rui

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

Endorph posted:

no plugged girls is an amazing name for a love live acoustic cover album

engrish is the cutest.

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

I'm listening to these dudes behind me and no dude you are 20 do not go to Highschool parties you loving weirdos.

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

tsubasa is a tard

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Interest
Muscled Bishonen App Lets You Bulk Up Boys with Love

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Sakurazuka posted:

I don't like to think about things, conflict is bad, why can't we all get along.She's like the queen of just going along with the atmosphere.

they hammer the "hurr you used a big word so your words are white noise to me" button a bit too hard, but she's understandable

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

They just loving ate that guy

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Davincie posted:

tsubasa is a tard

She hosed everything up but her Gatcha power was cool

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Everyone else: *screams Go Birdo and turns into an insane amalgamation if man and machine before tearing apart cyber freaks and alien invaders*
Tsubasa: Here's 6 orbs I made.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

nice

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

The Twitter comments when paipai is talking is loving win

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gj-Ht19_qis

this is pretty neat

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Tsubasa comes around eventually, she's not as bad the people who were like 'yeah, he got eaten but he was annoying anyway'.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

He was a groper and deserved to get ate

Budget Prefuse
Sep 26, 2011

i havent seen insight yet but going off the first episode i was hoping tsubasa would be a character with extreme anger issues instead of the no conflict lets all get along type of person

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Also what is the point of the fire guy, every time he's on he's just dark and broody

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

just watch the friggen show

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Budget Prefuse posted:

i havent seen insight yet but going off the first episode i was hoping tsubasa would be a character with extreme anger issues instead of the no conflict lets all get along type of person

Imthinking she's probably repressing seeing as she only transforms when mad

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Budget Prefuse posted:

Me too, since she makes fireworks and the first episode only has her transform when she gets angry but they don't really ever revisit that and instead she becomes a political dope for most of the show. Insight is still cool, there's just a lot of early plot lines that don't really go anywhere.

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

I would have loved this when I was younger.

Who am I fooling here, I'd have one now if I wanted to.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

I'm jealous of chilled rui

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

it comes up a bunch lol

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

dont you friggin spoil gatchaman crowds insight in the chat thread. i have nt watched it yet

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Macdoo posted:

Got the True Pacifist ending today. Made me love the music in that game all the more.

My friend killed the fat fedora dragon since everyone on online said it doesn't count against your pacifist run (it does) so he has to replay again to get it, and depsite that being an intended feature and a replay taking like 2 hours since you know how to do everything, he refuses to touch the game again because "replaying story based rpgs is stupid". I'm sad he'll never get the epic ending now.

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos

Dick Spacious CPA posted:

dont you friggin spoil gatchaman crowds insight in the chat thread. i have nt watched it yet

yeah ffs... i'm still on episode 5

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Davincie posted:

it comes up a bunch lol

Yeah but there's never a reason why. At least that I remember. There was a convo between her and hajime about her having trouble transforming but I forget the details

Budget Prefuse
Sep 26, 2011

the epic white noise live posting gimmick

Budget Prefuse
Sep 26, 2011

just put on some pants

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

K. Flaps posted:

yeah ffs... i'm still on episode 5

Get on it

Budget Prefuse
Sep 26, 2011

made a sandwich

Budget Prefuse
Sep 26, 2011

licking my own rear end in a top hat

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Budget Prefuse posted:

the epic white noise live posting gimmick

Take out one of those words and you have my post history

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Tarranon
Oct 10, 2007

Diggity Dog

Sakurazuka posted:

Tsubasa comes around eventually, she's not as bad the people who were like 'yeah, he got eaten but he was annoying anyway'.

tsubasa didn't just follow the atmosphere, she fwiggin helped create it. she's passionate and fights super hard for what she believes in..she just got pointed in the wrong direction

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Budget Prefuse posted:

made a sandwich

What was on the sandwich

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

In Training posted:

Yeah but there's never a reason why. At least that I remember. There was a convo between her and hajime about her having trouble transforming but I forget the details

There's a convo where hajime all but tells her the answer but it's not come up again

Budget Prefuse
Sep 26, 2011

In Training posted:

What was on the sandwich
candy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blhue
Apr 22, 2008

Fallen Rib

Namtab posted:

I still don't get tsubasas deal