Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

look buddy you don't want to teach kids they can rise above systems that hold them down and move beyond their station

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

I Before E posted:

Well, that doesn't really count as the character showing rear end.
Yeah, that's true. Written humiliations are few and far between for those guys.

WWE Creative posted:

HHH and Steph are the coolest and best-looking and most muscular and fittest and best workers in the world and you'll never be as good at anything as they are at everything

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
this isnt a stupid opinion but i had to share it because tumblr is so batshit loving insane

http://wwe-oneshotsandimagines.tumblr.com/post/130238810817/so-much-love-to-give-9

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.

NickRoweFillea posted:

this isnt a stupid opinion but i had to share it because tumblr is so batshit loving insane

http://wwe-oneshotsandimagines.tumblr.com/post/130238810817/so-much-love-to-give-9

tumblr delenda est

ShootaBoy
Jan 6, 2010

Anime is Bad.
Except for Pokemon, Valkyria Chronicles and 100% OJ.

NickRoweFillea posted:

I hate you for reminding me that this part of tumblr exists.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

NickRoweFillea posted:

Why did I click

loving WHY

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

I don't approve of that and I want it taken away.

BlueArmyMan
Mar 30, 2007
Hooloovoo

NickRoweFillea posted:

gently caress you all, this is hilarious

Dragonshirt
Oct 28, 2010

a sight for sore eyes

NickRoweFillea posted:

America deserved 9/11

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Had to go potty but sethie take too wong.

Electric Lady
Mar 21, 2010

To be victorious
you must find glory
in the little things

NickRoweFillea posted:

Not a single god drat human being on this planet deserves the gift of life.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

It's cool how these same Tumblr Ambrose Freaks will write this and also try to convince Renee Young she should die because she has the temerity to exist in an area. They must be cool people.

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.
We are lesser people for having read any of this. If you haven't clicked on this link, don't.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

CopywrightMMXI posted:

We are lesser people for having read any of this. If you haven't clicked on this link, don't.

Seriously, save yourselves the horror.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
I'll remind you that a Jericho/Stephanie fanfic that has been published every single week since the early 2000s is still going and has literally hundreds of installments.

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

BUBBA GAY DUDLEY posted:

Had to go potty but sethie take too wong.

mods, new title

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

sticklefifer posted:

I'll remind you that a Jericho/Stephanie fanfic that has been published every single week since the early 2000s is still going and has literally hundreds of installments.

I believe that fanfic is among the top 10 longest written works in human history.

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

Great White Hope posted:

I believe that fanfic is among the top 10 longest written works in human history.

The longest running weekly episodic erotica in history.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Great White Hope posted:

The longest single work of literature in human history is a Smash Brothers fanfic. Let that sit in your mind brain for a while.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Man you guys have better Internet filters than I do if this is your first time stumbling upon Shield fanfic.

ShootaBoy
Jan 6, 2010

Anime is Bad.
Except for Pokemon, Valkyria Chronicles and 100% OJ.

Defiance Industries posted:

The longest single work of literature in human history is a Smash Brothers fanfic. Let that sit in your mind brain for a while.

Burn it all down. Humanity has failed.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Defiance Industries posted:

You lie.

Benne posted:

Man you guys have better Internet filters than I do if this is your first time stumbling upon Shield fanfic.

Of course it's not, but the actual content...:stonk:

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

The longest novel ever written is 1.2 million words, according to wikipedia.

According to a google search, that Smash Bros. fanfic has over 4 million words.

We're not going to hell when we die, we're escaping it.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Great White Hope posted:

HOW.

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

I thought the longest novel was Fallout: Equestria?

Dreamsicle
Oct 16, 2013

Great White Hope posted:

All this shows is fanfic writers don't know restraint.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Dreamsicle posted:

All this shows is fanfic writers don't know restraint.

That's kind of assumed in the first place, they're fanfic writers. People with restraint don't write stories about Sonic cornholing Tails.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Like dean Ambrose would be that patient and caring with babies.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

If someone was going to beat Henry Darger in word count it was going to be someone's fanfic just surprised it was smash bros and not mlp

Glass Punkbull 141
Jan 9, 2008

This is the face of a winner. This is what winning looks like.
Once read a fanfic where John Morrison was a zombie slayer. No weird fetishes, just JoMo splitting heads open while insulting Carlito and Primo.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

If someone was going to beat Henry Darger in word count it was going to be someone's fanfic just surprised it was smash bros and not mlp

Smash Bros. encompasses anime, little boys, and furries. It is the ultimate collection of potential terrible.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Here's what I had to read on Uproxx in the million paragraphs before a good Young Bucks interview

quote:

My job affords me a lot of things. I get to pay my rent writing about the thing I’m more passionate about than anything else, I get to meet cool people (including the ones you still see on television every week), and better yet, I get to exist in a space that’s not really occupied by that many people. Somewhere between fan and worker, not on one side of the railing or the other, lies this weird, sometimes awkward, most times incredibly hard to define space where the lines get a little blurry.

No.

The lines are not blurry at all.

You are either a worker(you aren't) or you are a fan(you're this one), and that paradigm doesn't shift just because you have a bunch of buddies in the back.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

I guess I'll just have to be SHOOT TRASH for pointing that out

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

Jack Anderson posted:

Once read a fanfic where John Morrison was a zombie slayer. No weird fetishes, just JoMo splitting heads open while insulting Carlito and Primo.

You sure you weren't actually watching an old episode of "The Dirt Sheet"?

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

Jack Anderson posted:

Is this a leaked script of Lucha Underground Season 2

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer

Jack Anderson posted:

i'm okay with this

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

Mob posted:

I guess I'll just have to be SHOOT TRASH for pointing that out

I made Bryan Danielson laugh back in 08 I'm his best friend and one of the boys

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

TinTower posted:

I thought the longest novel was Fallout: Equestria?

Fallout Equestria is only 680,000 words long. No match for this guy, who totally embodies every stereotype you'd expect down to "well I really only listen to video game music" and "I only read fan fiction."

The best part? The monstrosity he wrote was a sequel

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

pink wasn't even a thing why is t#RXT REVOLUTION~!
and i'm so fucking excited for #SCOOPS#SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS
:sludgepal:
he knows..
jesus christ smh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Spermgod posted:

jesus christ smh

Most of those are fine and Apter, Jarrett and Edge are three of the strongest candidates on there. Brock is whatever.