Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Man, I am way more calm than that drat it! How dare you rank me as more emotional!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Allen Wren posted:

I have basically put all the rules/methods I used in last night's fake mafia game into a text document.

I am (eventually) going to run another one, just like last night's.

With further revision, I am considering running a rotisserie-style game where the players (real people) select players (dice-based constructs) and earn points based on the performance of their selected constructs through a series of further fake games. But that is only an idea at this point.

i would do this!!

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

TMMadman posted:

Man, I am way more calm than that drat it! How dare you rank me as more emotional!

pfffffffft

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Like ljt, I feel like I should be more emotional but also maybe an outside source is a better read than an inside one.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

Captain Foo posted:

i would do this!!
I would, as well. It'd be a nice hobby for us. We've needed a new once since CPig's mafia wrestling league file died.

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

Like ljt, I feel like I should be more emotional but also maybe an outside source is a better read than an inside one.
I'm not totally happy with where I am, but I can't exactly argue with it, either?

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

I thought you were the calmest dude in the thread when I started posting. Your actions may be more emotional but your tone definitely balances it out IMO.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

You know despite unleashing the madman on you guys I've never actually played with him

BottleKnight posted:

I thought you were the calmest dude in the thread when I started posting. Your actions may be more emotional but your tone definitely balances it out IMO.

Makes sense. The avatar helps too I bet.

I think I tend to have a stronger memory of my emotional moments, but that doesn't mean that they're representative of me.

Jump King fucked around with this message at 04:13 on Sep 30, 2015

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this

Poison Mushroom posted:

I'm not totally happy with where I am, but I can't exactly argue with it, either?

Tbf the only game I've played with you is Christmas in July so I don't have a great read on you yet! One day.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

You know despite unleashing the awesome that is madman on you guys I've never actually played with him.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

I'm happy with my place on the chart.

My softball team got mercy ruled tonight. It sucked really bad and I got really worked up which scared most of my team because I am pretty chill so when I started hustling hard toward body slamming into the fence for foul balls they were like "uhhhhhhhh"

The moral of the story is that I am a crazy person and you shouldn't get as upset as I do about social softball.

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

BottleKnight posted:

I have updated the mafia chart with new people that I have played games with!

Same disclaimer as last time:

I do feel more calm than serious. Good call.

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

CCKeane posted:

I'm happy with my place on the chart.

My softball team got mercy ruled tonight. It sucked really bad and I got really worked up which scared most of my team because I am pretty chill so when I started hustling hard toward body slamming into the fence for foul balls they were like "uhhhhhhhh"

The moral of the story is that I am a crazy person and you shouldn't get as upset as I do about social softball.

Hahaha thats a good story

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Magnus Gallant posted:

Hahaha thats a good story

The other team ws taunting us and I was super, super ready for a brawl. My nature tends very strongly toward short temper and sports can really bring it out because of the inherent rush.

Adus
Nov 4, 2009

heck
i want to be on the chart. but not enough to play mafia.

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
Keane how do you think you would act if someone stole yer wife??? This is important.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

busb posted:

Keane how do you think you would act if someone stole yer wife??? This is important.

Nobody can steal a person. If the person I was in a relationship with cheated, it is a complex situation that needs to be treated accordingly.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

CCKeane posted:

Nobody can steal a person. If the person I was in a relationship with cheated, it is a complex situation that needs to be treated accordingly.

Have you ever seen Taken, starring Liam Neeson?

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Pinterest Mom posted:

Have you ever seen Taken, starring Liam Neeson?

Oh yeah I would flip the gently caress out and get shot immediately.

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie

CCKeane posted:

Pack yer bags boys, the Trojan war is over before it even began

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

CCKeane posted:

Untrue, stealing a person is called kidnapping.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Adus posted:

i want to be on the chart. but not enough to play mafia.

http://youtu.be/RUFT35S7Jb4x

Adus
Nov 4, 2009

heck

i just have a lot of feelings, okay?

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

Look Under The Rock posted:

What did Cinderella say when she got to the ball?

*gagging sound*

Works better in person

I'm going to be that person but I don't get. Unless I'm overthinking it. Or I have no sense of humour, either or.

Pretty cool chart BK. I like where I am.

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
There is a bit of word association with ball x you need to do. I believe in you 100yrs!

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

100YrsofAttitude posted:

I'm going to be that person but I don't get. Unless I'm overthinking it. Or I have no sense of humour, either or.

Pretty cool chart BK. I like where I am.

Make the gagging noises and you'll get it.

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
nvm

Magnus Gallant fucked around with this message at 11:58 on Sep 30, 2015

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
destroy all domesticated animals

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

According to skype it is eight dollars's birthday

Is it actually? Who can know.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
anyone got any horror movie recco's for october?

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

According to skype it is eight dollars's birthday

Is it actually? Who can know.

happy birthday 8bux :3:

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

bowmore posted:

anyone got any horror movie recco's for october?

Pretty mean to call ecco a horror movie like that.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

CCKeane posted:

Pretty mean to call ecco a horror movie like that.
truth hurts I guess

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
I left my breakfast on the counter this morning :(

It's gonna be a long day.

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe
I've not watched harry potter, ravenclaw are the best right?

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
they are all good in their own ways

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

i feel p good about my place on that chart

Look Under The Rock
Oct 20, 2007

you can't take the sky from me

100YrsofAttitude posted:

Tell the joke out loud to yourself and make a gagging sound DEEP in your THROAT as the punch line.

Look Under The Rock
Oct 20, 2007

Also Magnus, we don't have state run liquor stores here. This place sells lovely frozen foods and cigarettes and all kinds of booze. I can buy beer and wine at gas stations. Our grocery stores have huge aisles full of liquor. move to Michigan

Look Under The Rock
Oct 20, 2007

What do you call a process that's like gentrification but instead of pushing out all the poor people you just push out all the people who are terrible

We should do that to Michigan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Look Under The Rock posted:

What do you call a process that's like gentrification but instead of pushing out all the poor people you just push out all the people who are terrible

We should do that to Michigan

in this case it's called depopulation