Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

chunkles
Aug 14, 2005

i am completely immersed in darkness
as i turn my body away from the sun

straight up brolic posted:

apparently kevin love's hair is white perm'd out like that because he 'accidentally used his dogs shampoo'

if i made that dog shampoo i'm calling up kevin love and putting together a commercial, you can't pass up viral marketing opportunities like this.

it gives your hair a shiny lustre AND it keeps fleas away, gently caress yeah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

EvanTH posted:

fetty wap is Been disguised weak pop for sorority girls and that picture proves it

If 679 and My Way are reaaaaaaal good tho.

I guess I'm a sorority girl then.

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene

i love this loving league

goddamn shumpert is fly

EvanTH
Apr 24, 2004

i like to express my inner pain by being really boring on the phone
or just when i'm kickin it
that's me though
i'm kind of oddddddd

Dexo posted:

If 679 and My Way are reaaaaaaal good tho.

I guess I'm a sorority girl then.

once the chorus chorus chorus chorus front-up fakery wears off on you and gets kinda annoying I'll be around ready and waiting to accept your apology :colbert:

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

*crying laughing emoji* fam

Jack's Flow
Jun 6, 2003

Life, friends, is boring

Anaranjado posted:

He looks like he's hailing a cab to the akira convention.

When you are Russell Westbrook, every day is an Akira Convention. I love that he went to the Paris Fashion Week to do "some networking".

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

*crying laughing emoji* fam

😂💯💯💯🔥🔥

Dynamite Dog
Dec 12, 2012

It almost looks like he showed up in that coat and gloves, oblivious to the costumes, and then just went and got the crossbow out of his trunk.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

it's a fantastic day

K-Love trying to appeal to Cleveland's sizable Jewish population.

pylb
Sep 22, 2010

"The superfluous, a very necessary thing"
We're really getting some special haircuts this season.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

pylb posted:

We're really getting some special haircuts this season.

the gently caress

motherfucker's gonna give his fist for a bump and instead they'll hit it and windmill the arm around and bonk him on his drat head.

chunkles
Aug 14, 2005

Did Jeremy actually pierce his ears? I saw him with an earring in that video he made but I thought it was a clip-on as a joke.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Every true Chinese kid has had a bowl cut at least once in his life

Jack's Flow
Jun 6, 2003

Life, friends, is boring
I was curious how much money Lin made since Linsanity, and he certainly got paid. $26 mil over the past three seasons. Also, he probably has the longest Wiki entry of all the role players in the history of the NBA.

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

You can't stop what's coming
I was expecting a lot of Lin fans, but the dedication of some of these dudes is really weird.

EvanTH
Apr 24, 2004

that's me though
i'm kind of oddddddd

Jack's Flow posted:

I was curious how much money Lin made since Linsanity, and he certainly got paid. $26 mil over the past three seasons. Also, he probably has the longest Wiki entry of all the role players in the history of the NBA.

Linsanity was really really cool. It was the highest scoring first 5 starting games in recent NBA history, which is kinda nuts. His basketball skills are nowhere near a match for his salary as a percentage of cap space, but as a pure employee-vs-earnings-for-the-company proposition he's pretty darn good for the NBA at large. Here look this dumb cia magazine cover says the same thing:

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

EvanTH posted:

Linsanity was really really cool.

yeah it was

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIHTi7cz3Qo

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

EvanTH posted:

Linsanity was really really cool. It was the highest scoring first 5 starting games in recent NBA history, which is kinda nuts. His basketball skills are nowhere near a match for his salary as a percentage of cap space, but as a pure employee-vs-earnings-for-the-company proposition he's pretty darn good for the NBA at large. Here look this dumb cia magazine cover says the same thing:

He signed a BAE contract with Charlotte, so he's probably underpaid if anything now

EvanTH
Apr 24, 2004

that's me though
i'm kind of oddddddd

down 9 with four minutes left then everything gets great :cool:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HK94VpR_2UI

chunkles
Aug 14, 2005

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

The 9th Most Fashionable Player in NBA History

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
jeremy lin loving up the lakers in primetime on espn was extremely lit. i was watching this with my roommates and we were getting entirely too hype

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8iWWFk6TX18

IMB
Jan 8, 2005
How does an asshole like Bob get such a great kitchen?

NickRoweFillea posted:

jeremy lin loving up the lakers in primetime on espn was extremely lit. i was watching this with my roommates and we were getting entirely too hype

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8iWWFk6TX18

Yeah it was on fleek. *100 emjoi* traphouse

EmotionlessThug
Feb 14, 2012

haha

pylb
Sep 22, 2010

"The superfluous, a very necessary thing"

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy
Top 5 best dressed coaches: http://hardwoodparoxysm.com/2015/10/22/five-best-coaching-wardrobes/

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

i enjoy when fashion articles written by someone who doesn't know anything about fashion results in them only knowing 2 coaches that dress well and rounding the rest of a list out with random choices

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

i enjoy when fashion articles written by someone who doesn't know anything about fashion results in them only knowing 2 coaches that dress well and rounding the rest of a list out with random choices

That's pretty much what I got out of it, too. I was very disappointed.

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

Kibner posted:

That's pretty much what I got out of it, too. I was very disappointed.
what i don't get about it is that snyder is actually a solid choice who wears smart suits that fit him well

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

if you guys want my input, fashion for an authority figure is a lot about dressing for projection...so a task-master like scott skiles actually dresses very well when he looks like this:

he wears austere, spartan looks that put him beyond rebuke, while also looking fairly nice and wearing wide lapels that project confidence and power, rather than style. these suits will have structure in the shoulders and feature lots of greys, browns, and dark blues in the palette.

Brad Stevens on the other hand, who's more of a players first kind of guy looks great when he rocks a sleek european cut and a nice team colored tie. Blacks, greys, and laid back shoulder cuts are more appropriate for coaches like Stevens.

these coaches, who dress to their personality do it better than Fisher, who objectively has the best clothes of all the coaches in the league, because he comes off as someone that puts himself before the players.

e: doc rivers has the best suit in the league, but it's only one suit and he looks like poo poo in anything else, so he's disqualified. The blue pinstripe look is perfect on him.

this is basically perfect.

straight up brolic fucked around with this message at 19:35 on Oct 22, 2015

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

Scott Skiles and Steve Clifford are both on my slideshow for "5 Coaches That Look Like Babies Wearing Grown-up Clothes"

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.

if you guys want my input, fashion for an authority figure is a lot about dressing for projection...so a task-master like scott skiles actually dresses very well when he looks like this:

he wears austere, spartan looks that put him beyond rebuke, while also looking fairly nice and wearing wide lapels that project confidence and power, rather than style. these suits will have structure in the shoulders and feature lots of greys, browns, and dark blues in the palette.

Brad Stevens on the other hand, who's more of a players first kind of guy looks great when he rocks a sleek european cut and a nice team colored tie. Blacks, greys, and laid back shoulder cuts are more appropriate for coaches like Stevens.

these coaches, who dress to their personality do it better than Fisher, who objectively has the best clothes of all the coaches in the league, because he comes off as someone that puts himself before the players.

e: doc rivers has the best suit in the league, but it's only one suit and he looks like poo poo in anything else, so he's disqualified. The blue pinstripe look is perfect on him.

this is basically perfect.

Please make brolic a mod

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

morestuff posted:

Scott Skiles and Steve Clifford are both on my slideshow for "5 Coaches That Look Like Babies Wearing Grown-up Clothes"

Tom Thibodeau is in my slideshow for "Coaches that look like a rumpled homicide detective"

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
Always thought Kidd pulled it off better than most.

Jack's Flow
Jun 6, 2003

Life, friends, is boring
Has there ever been a coach known for his gaudy belt buckles? I want that in my NBA experience.

EvanTH
Apr 24, 2004

that's me though
i'm kind of oddddddd
A floor general is a type of coach maybe

dang what a cool guy

here's the good reference page:
http://throughtheclydescope.com/2015/04/22/walt-clyde-fraziers-top-ten-outfits-of-the-2014-15-season/

two nba championship rings one on each hand is a perfect choice of accessory

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
Never noticed that Walt Frazier wore belt buckles with his initials. He's committed to the seventies pimp look.

Juaguocio
Jun 5, 2005

Oh, David...
A lesser-known aspect of Wilt Chamberlain's career is his brief stint as coach of the ABA's San Diego Conquistadors. Wilt said he quit the job because of money issues, but he might have just been mad that the league wouldn't let him wear sandals on the bench.

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brogeoisie
Jan 12, 2005

"Look, I'm a private citizen," he said. "One thing that I don't have to do is sit here and open my kimono as it relates to how much money I make or didn't."

Is that Dirk Nowitzki? Holy crap