Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
revmoo
May 25, 2006

#basta
Dude just toss her like 700 for the car

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
I'm not saying I'm walking away entirely because I knew going in the Camaro had value, it's a little irritating to be strung along for a few months offering to buy it, help obtain it, secure the vehicle in my posesion and at least half a dozen times it was a don't worry about it I just need to do one thing first, and then having that one thing just endlessly snowball with absolutely nothing aside from me having to stare at it in the parking lot not getting mad at someone for using something they own, just to finally have it actually set to wrap up and now a significant legitimate barrier out of nowhere that isn't as simple as getting off your rear end and doing the poo poo you been putting off for being lazy.

Just really loving sours the idea is all.

8ender
Sep 24, 2003

clown is watching you sleep
She's the one 13, and she knows exactly how to punish you

MustardFacial
Jun 20, 2011
George Russel's
Official Something Awful Account
Lifelong Tory Voter

14 INCH DICK posted:

I'm not saying I'm walking away entirely because I knew going in the Camaro had value, it's a little irritating to be strung along for a few months offering to buy it, help obtain it, secure the vehicle in my posesion and at least half a dozen times it was a don't worry about it I just need to do one thing first, and then having that one thing just endlessly snowball with absolutely nothing aside from me having to stare at it in the parking lot not getting mad at someone for using something they own, just to finally have it actually set to wrap up and now a significant legitimate barrier out of nowhere that isn't as simple as getting off your rear end and doing the poo poo you been putting off for being lazy.

Just really loving sours the idea is all.

Dude, you should date this girl. She sounds perfect for you.

Endless blueballing and temptation only to lead to the moment when you're about to climax. And then she slams a 4lb sledge on your dick and shoves a brick up your rear end.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

MustardFacial posted:

Dude, you should date this girl. She sounds perfect for you.

Endless blueballing and temptation only to lead to the moment when you're about to climax. And then she slams a 4lb sledge on your dick and shoves a brick up your rear end.

It's blatantly obvious to everyone she's got something going on with one of the other techs here despite insisting that they are in no way dating or hooking up, and to prove that they're just good friends are moving into an apartment together because it would make work that much more convenient and I'm like yeeeeeeaaaaaah okay

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
She's not gonna give you the drat car, the writing is not only on the wall but has been chiseled into the plaster

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
I mean I had my chances to try, shes so much like me mentally it's like staring into a tumblr fun house mirror and seeing what I'd be like with my random character sliders all hosed with, and she'd say things like oh man cab you imagine what it would be like if we dated and I always shut it down because of my don't poo poo where I eat policy.

That doesn't prevent me about thinking about poo poo all day long, looking at pictures of poo poo, window shopping for poo poo, comparing my poo poo to other shits, rolling around in poo poo, flinging poo poo, talking poo poo, getting certified in confined spaces work techniques so I can hang out in the bottom of a honey bucket at the state fair in July just basting in poo poo, or hoping that one day I finally find that perfect log that was made just for me.

I may love the Camaro, but if I start charging oily old fat men 50 bucks a pop to squeeze a log out on my chest to hold me by, thats an awful lot of little poo poo to have to handle just to break even on a pile of poo poo.

shy boy from chess club
Jun 11, 2008

It wasnt that bad, after you left I got to help put out the fire!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1dnqKGuezo

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
gently caress dating, you should be out ring shopping.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Kinda loving pointless when in all seriousness my dick hasn't worked properly in months

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
So there's one other thing nobody knows about that I keep to myself, irony of ironies 14 INCH DICK cant loving keep it up long enough to beat his way out of a wet paper bag, much less club small woodland creatures to death with it. No Vietnamese cock fighting rings any more, no mojo, it's all loving gone and the camaro was supposed to get that all back because if that motherfucker didn't work than I would make my chariot be the very throbbing red avatar of American Muscle.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
WHOOOOOO LET THE DICKS OUT

WHO

WHO

Lightbulb Out
Apr 28, 2006

slack jawed yokel
There are other ways to please a woman.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
I'm also considering the minute, practically nonexistent chance that I was more emotionally invested in this camaro idea than I realised because the past couple posts definitely seem totally reasonable and composed

cursedshitbox
May 20, 2012

Your rear-end wont survive my hammering.

Fun Shoe

Lightbulb Out posted:

There are other ways to please a woman.

He's a mechanic, not a dentist.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

cursedshitbox posted:

He's a mechanic, not a dentist.

Yeah, those sleazy pricks usually take the bitch way out

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

14 INCH DICK posted:

hasn't worked properly in months

:sever:

MustardFacial
Jun 20, 2011
George Russel's
Lifelong Tory Voter
They make pills for that dude. Or you could like, go talk to someone about it because in all seriousness its probably a mental thing.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

In all seriousness it is probably an alcohol thing. Which is a mental thing, so yes.

Astonishing Wang
Nov 3, 2004
Man, it would be ironic if my dick was also broken but its not, sorry :(

Because we both have fun dick names

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Try using, say, two fingers instead

cursedshitbox
May 20, 2012

Your rear-end wont survive my hammering.

Fun Shoe

Two Finger posted:

Try using, say, two fingers instead

haha.

three maybe four.

Fermented Tinal
Aug 25, 2005

by Pragmatica

cursedshitbox posted:

haha.

three maybe four.

Hah, amateurs.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Leperflesh posted:

In all seriousness it is probably an alcohol thing. Which is a mental thing, so yes.

Nah, worked fine when I was three sheets to the wind when she was around but afterwards, and long before I started changing my meds around my sex drive just completely vanished. I've literally had someone doing their damndest to get me to crank over but we yanked the rip cord clean off, ran out of ether, and almost lost a foot and half the cat in the process. Nothing. I was just totally "cool buddy glad to hear one of us is having a good time."

wallaka
Jun 8, 2010

Least it wasn't a fucking red shell

I love reading your threads and comments and such but you need to talk to a psychiatrist with a capital P. A medical doctor. Being a flat-rate mechanic just ain't normal this day and age.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

14 INCH DICK posted:

Nah, worked fine when I was three sheets to the wind when she was around but afterwards, and long before I started changing my meds around my sex drive just completely vanished. I've literally had someone doing their damndest to get me to crank over but we yanked the rip cord clean off, ran out of ether, and almost lost a foot and half the cat in the process. Nothing. I was just totally "cool buddy glad to hear one of us is having a good time."

I meant more of a long-term cumulative effect of heavy alcohol use, rather than the normal whiskey dick any dude might experience when heavily FUI (loving Under the Influence). Also I don't actually have any idea how much you're drinking these days, I just remember a few posts you made a while back that gave a certain impression.

But I ain't no medical doctor so I'll just reiterate what wallaka said. Seek medical advice; your burning need for a biturbo is a cry for help.

Leperflesh fucked around with this message at 07:19 on Oct 1, 2015

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

wallaka posted:

I love reading your threads and comments and such but you need to talk to a psychiatrist with a capital P. A medical doctor. Being a flat-rate mechanic just ain't normal this day and age.

I actually see one for a sit down and med monitor or adjustment once a month. Out of pocket, of course, because my in network doctors all had their head up their rear end trying to offer what the accountants would authorize rather than what has been known to work. So my parents help out on that front.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Oh holy poo poo.

T1g4h
Aug 6, 2008

I AM THE SCALES OF JUSTICE, CONDUCTOR OF THE CHOIR OF DEATH!

14 INCH DICK posted:

Oh holy poo poo.

GET IT. FUCKIN GET IT.

Seriously, holy poo poo $900. What else are you gonna buy with $900?

MustardFacial
Jun 20, 2011
George Russel's
Lifelong Tory Voter

14 INCH DICK posted:

Oh holy poo poo.

Why the gently caress are you posting? Get your rear end down there!

[edit] actually, here you like weird unicorn poo poo buy this instead, it's only 2 hours away:

MustardFacial fucked around with this message at 08:32 on Oct 1, 2015

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

Rhyno posted:

He's looking for an AZ-1 for a good price. I don't know what that is but he last told me that with the legal import approaching the prices are going up a bit.

Depends where he looks, there are importers who will ream you for $15k+ on a vaguely decent one others not so much.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

T1g4h posted:

GET IT. FUCKIN GET IT.

Seriously, holy poo poo $900. What else are you gonna buy with $900?

A free camaro and $900 worth of whiskey, speed, and Motorhead tapes? :v:

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

MustardFacial posted:

Why the gently caress are you posting? Get your rear end down there!

[edit] actually, here you like weird unicorn poo poo buy this instead, it's only 2 hours away:

jesus, in that single low res pic you can see how trashed the rails are. can i have the link? i want to see if i can get a closer look

MustardFacial
Jun 20, 2011
George Russel's
Lifelong Tory Voter

Two Finger posted:

jesus, in that single low res pic you can see how trashed the rails are. can i have the link? i want to see if i can get a closer look

http://vancouver.craigslist.ca/rds/cto/5144377244.html
Somebody please buy this. If I had $2900, I would have bought it already. Plus it's in Canadian! It's like $10 to you yanks.

T1g4h
Aug 6, 2008

I AM THE SCALES OF JUSTICE, CONDUCTOR OF THE CHOIR OF DEATH!

14 INCH DICK posted:

A free camaro and $900 worth of whiskey, speed, and Motorhead tapes? :v:

Well yeah, but the 600 has so much more potential for pain and sadomasochism :v:

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

14 go buy that corolla and trade in your civic, it is clearly a much crueler mistress

my 'bring it to you' offer stands but i wouldn't be able to follow through for a few months yet

so i'll drive it down to you in the grip of winter :getin:

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

Pip-Pip old chap! Last one in is a rotten egg what what.

Two Finger posted:

my 'bring it to you' offer stands but i wouldn't be able to follow through for a few months yet

so i'll drive it down to you in the grip of winter :getin:

Pretty certain that would cause a certain amount of follow through

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

MY RELIGION IS THE SMALL BLOCK V8 AND COMMANDMENTS ONE THROUGH TEN ARE NEVER LIFT.

Pillbug
How hard can it possibly be to get a title for a tiny hatchback in Washington state?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

:) EVERYWHERE :)
some high-quality thread's DESTROYED!

:kheldragar:

Seat Safety Switch posted:

How hard can it possibly be to get a title for a tiny hatchback in Washington state?

Pretty hard when the person posting the ad is "selling the car for" her ex's friend who they can't find right now.

• Locked thread