Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Forever_Peace
May 7, 2007

Shoe do do do do do do do
Shoe do do do do do do yeah
Shoe do do do do do do do
Shoe do do do do do do yeah

DeepDickPizza posted:

I don't particularly get the CMike hype. If anything, him getting first team reps just means all of the Dallas backs are worthless aside from Dunbar since he's essentially becoming a dump-off receiver.

You're aware that Randle is currently the RB4 in standard right now.

And it really doesn't matter who the running back is behind that line. If they're getting volume, they're relevant. I think that's likely to remain Randle and Dunbar, but if Randle gets hurt, who knows? Cmike is basically just a big dumb sparq monster, but that's probably sufficient behind a line that monstrous.

Still probably better adds though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)
Hurricane might postpone WAS/PHI. Might end up forced off Chips wild ride for one weekend regarding JMatt.

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

To sign them is my real test

With full no movement clause
If you're dumb enough to own Knile Davis, and you're not the Charles owner, try to trade Davis plus another guy for an upgrade at that position and then pick up Michael for a what-the-hell because handcuffs are stupid and you don't need them.

Fight Club Sandwich
Apr 29, 2006

you want a piece of me???
Hello I am happy that the nickname T-Mobile is now being recognized but please refer to Dallas' o-line as "the legion of room" (because they give QBs and RBs a lot of room) thank you

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

Fight Club Sandwich posted:

Hello I am happy that the nickname T-Mobile is now being recognized but please refer to Dallas' o-line as "the legion of room" (because they give QBs and RBs a lot of room) thank you

Not enough for Romo, apparently :iceburn:

e; holding on to Davis for the long con of JC getting injured, but I will contact his owner and see what he wants/is willing to give for Davis, better to get 2bux on a lotto ticket than nothing.

Don Markstein
Nov 5, 2008
What should I try and do with this lineup, trade wise? 10 team, PPR, and I'm 2-1 because the guy I played last week had everyone go off, and I sat SSS like an idiot.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

Forever_Peace posted:

And it really doesn't matter who the running back is behind that line. If they're getting volume, they're relevant. I think that's likely to remain Randle and Dunbar, but if Randle gets hurt, who knows? Cmike is basically just a big dumb sparq monster, but that's probably sufficient behind a line that monstrous.

I forgot Randle had such a huge game this week. I suppose if they add CMike to the starting roster, there will still be plenty of the pie for Randle. If Dunbar's basically a receiver and Randle is the lead back, DMC and CMike could conceivably share backup duties. I may worry about Randle getting more of his TDs vultured, though.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

Not enough for Romo, apparently :iceburn:

e; holding on to Davis for the long con of JC getting injured, but I will contact his owner and see what he wants/is willing to give for Davis, better to get 2bux on a lotto ticket than nothing. e2; he is the only goon in my league, hey bud, what about I send you Davis and Morris so you have cuffs for both your guys, what will you send back?

Michael Corleone fucked around with this message at 05:50 on Oct 1, 2015

Crunkjuice
Apr 4, 2007

That could've gotten in my eye!
*launches teargas at unarmed protestors*

I THINK OAKLAND PD'S USE OF EXCESSIVE FORCE WAS JUSTIFIED!
What happens to fantasy football when a game is postponed? Should we stay away from skins/eagles players this week?

Ty1990
Apr 22, 2011

Crunkjuice posted:

What happens to fantasy football when a game is postponed? Should we stay away from skins/eagles players this week?

They're supposed to know what they're doing by Saturday.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Crunkjuice posted:

From the sounds of it if it's postponed they're just moving around their byes, so surprise! Now you have a Bye to kind of maybe worry about.

ZIGfried
Nov 4, 2005

I can hardly contain myself!
Gross... Do you guys like Owen Daniels or Coby Fleener as emergency Jordan Reed insurance? Barf...

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
I own Owen Daniels, wish I didn't but that is what happens when you draft TE, K, D last 3 picks. Eww. I have Denver and Arizona in 2/3 leagues, the other is IDP, so whatevs. That is because I picked them up off the FA pile and now am rolling ROS with them, probably will keep them over their byes tbh if they keep playing well.

Brownhat
Jan 25, 2012

One cannot be a good person and enforce unjust laws.

Spoeank posted:

From the sounds of it if it's postponed they're just moving around their byes, so surprise! Now you have a Bye to kind of maybe worry about.

I really want it postponed. My opponent went all in on players from this game because his Patriots players (Gronk, Edelman, Kicker) are all on bye this week.

Dren
Jan 5, 2001

Pillbug

LmaoTheKid posted:

Hurricane might postpone WAS/PHI. Might end up forced off Chips wild ride for one weekend regarding JMatt.

What the gently caress. The hurricane ain't gonna do poo poo. It will rain a bit and there will be a breeze. People get stupid about hurricanes around DC.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
P sure Chips Wild Ride doesn't end, try to get off, please report back to us.

Harold Cooplowski
Sep 11, 2013
I sold JMatthews already so for once the freak occurrence won't gently caress me over. Can't wait for every one of my RBs to tear their ACL to make up for this dodge.

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004

Azhais posted:

Would you drop david johnson to take a chance on cmike if you have no actually need at rb?

No, DJ actually has a specific role in one of the highest-octane offenses (a role that could skyrocket with injuries to two fragile scatbacks) and it a special teams maven. DAL is an RBBC this season, people keep forgetting that. Sure they'll ride the hot hand at times, but that hand and the overall strategy is going to change game-to-game.

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004

Timett posted:

CMike or Rawls?

No need for either of them but I have the room.

Rawls. He has a straighter path to the top in case of injuries.

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004

Dandy Kaiser posted:

If you're dumb enough to own Knile Davis, and you're not the Charles owner, try to trade Davis plus another guy for an upgrade at that position and then pick up Michael for a what-the-hell because handcuffs are stupid and you don't need them.

As a LVB owner, I'm pretty sure I needed all of those sweet, sweet 21 ppg from Deangelo Williams.

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004

Don Markstein posted:

What should I try and do with this lineup, trade wise? 10 team, PPR, and I'm 2-1 because the guy I played last week had everyone go off, and I sat SSS like an idiot.

This team is ridiculous, you don't need to make any trades unless Carr goes down.

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

With the death of Big Ben who do I roll with this week?
Kaepernick
Bortles
Fitzpatrick
Eli
Winston
Flacco
No QB because ugh

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

I saw someone talking about the Cowboys listing Dunbar as a WR for roster space reasons earlier. Would that mean he becomes WR eligible in fantasy?

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004

Jose Valasquez posted:

With the death of Big Ben who do I roll with this week?
Kaepernick
Bortles
Fitzpatrick
Eli
Winston
Flacco
No QB because ugh

Elias Manning

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Could anyone please help me come up with a fair counter offer here? I am terrible at valuing players in trades.
(Non-ppr)
Current offer:
GIVE:
Ingram
Randle
CJ2K

GET:
Lacy
Stevie Johnson
Terrence Williams

My team:

His team:

Would I be giving up too much by trading Ingram and Randle for Lacy? I could care less about losing CJ2K, and don't really care about getting Stevie or TWilliams. Help please I really want Lacy. :)

Or should I just roll with my current team? I'm in first place at 3-0 and the most points scored by far.

TommyGun85
Jun 5, 2013
youre giving up 2 RB1s for 1 RB1.

I personally wouldnt make that trade.

e: holy poo poo you have a good team. I wouldnt touch it. Im not even going to ask how you got AB and JJ.

dat one portagee
Dec 6, 2006

WAT DOIN BUG?
damnit i just picked up eagles defense and jordan reed....

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

TommyGun85 posted:

youre giving up 2 RB1s for 1 RB1.

I personally wouldnt make that trade.

e: holy poo poo you have a good team. I wouldnt touch it. Im not even going to ask how you got AB and JJ.

I think you're right. I somehow got AB at #6, and then JJ at #15. Took Ingram and Gore in the 3rd, and 4th. Brady was the real icing on the cake in the 11th round.

TommyGun85
Jun 5, 2013

RCarr posted:

I think you're right. I somehow got AB at #6, and then JJ at #15. Took Ingram and Gore in the 3rd, and 4th. Brady was the real icing on the cake in the 11th round.

id also sell high on CJ?K before this sunday to try and strengthen your FLEX. Gore has underperformed so id be looking to upgrade him and CJ?K may be reduced now that Ellington is back.

Im also at 3-0 and I must say I envy your team. Its championship calibre. (-1 for being in a 10 team league)

TommyGun85 fucked around with this message at 14:09 on Oct 1, 2015

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!
Would I be crazy for playing Rishard Matthews over Pierre Garcon at WR3 this week? I feel like I need to start taking some risks if I want to finally get my first win this season.

Or maybe the risks are the reason I'm 0-3. Hmm...

sleepwalkers
Dec 7, 2008

So, I have ADP and Lacy at RB1/2. Do I start Latavius Murray or Arian Foster at FLEX?

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004

cliffdiver posted:

Would I be crazy for playing Rishard Matthews over Pierre Garcon at WR3 this week? I feel like I need to start taking some risks if I want to finally get my first win this season.

Or maybe the risks are the reason I'm 0-3. Hmm...

We have a sit/start thread. Rishard.

sleepwalkers posted:

So, I have ADP and Lacy at RB1/2. Do I start Latavius Murray or Arian Foster at FLEX?

Same and Murray.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer

sleepwalkers posted:

I'd go with Foster. Unless something changes, it sounds like he's going to be starting this week.

Something I've been kicking around is sitting Luck. He's been terrible this year. The issue is who do I replace him with? I have him in all three of my leagues and in each I have Cam in one and Carr in the other two. I think starting Cam against TB is an easy decision but what about Carr vs Chicago? Carr has put up 20+ fantasy points in each the past two weeks and Chicago's defense is rear end.

In comparison Luck has done 9 and 14 points (or something close) and now he's hurt. But he is playing Jacksonville.

I feel like this is a no-brainer but I want someone to tell me I'm right.

Reik
Mar 8, 2004

Joey Freshwater posted:

I'd go with Foster. Unless something changes, it sounds like he's going to be starting this week.

Something I've been kicking around is sitting Luck. He's been terrible this year. The issue is who do I replace him with? I have him in all three of my leagues and in each I have Cam in one and Carr in the other two. I think starting Cam against TB is an easy decision but what about Carr vs Chicago? Carr has put up 20+ fantasy points in each the past two weeks and Chicago's defense is rear end.

In comparison Luck has done 9 and 14 points (or something close) and now he's hurt. But he is playing Jacksonville.

I feel like this is a no-brainer but I want someone to tell me I'm right.

Personally I would start Cam against TB, but only start Carr over Luck if he's injured. You'll beat yourself up if you start Carr and Luck goes insane against Jacksonville, but you won't beat yourself up for starting your stud.

EDIT: Jacksonville is super bad.

Reik fucked around with this message at 14:48 on Oct 1, 2015

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002
I don't really need to pick up a free agent this week, but I've got Mariotta on my bench and I definitely don't need him there on his bye week, so I'm looking to pick up depth someplace else. Here's who's available:

Hankerson
Dunbar/CMike
Hurns
R. Randle
Ty Montgomery
LaFell/Amendola

I guess my inclination would be Montgomery or Hankerson. Getting a piece of the Patrots offense would be nice, but I don't like either of those pieces really. I already have J. Randle AND Mcfadden, so the idea of getting more of the DAL run game is obnoxious. Any thoughts?

Reik
Mar 8, 2004

BigFactory posted:

I don't really need to pick up a free agent this week, but I've got Mariotta on my bench and I definitely don't need him there on his bye week, so I'm looking to pick up depth someplace else. Here's who's available:

Hankerson
Dunbar/CMike
Hurns
R. Randle
Ty Montgomery
LaFell/Amendola

I guess my inclination would be Montgomery or Hankerson. Getting a piece of the Patrots offense would be nice, but I don't like either of those pieces really. I already have J. Randle AND Mcfadden, so the idea of getting more of the DAL run game is obnoxious. Any thoughts?

I like Hankerson the most in that group. Julio Jones will be eating a lot of targets, but there is probably enough targets to go around to fuel a second WR, and it's definitely not Roddy White.

EDIT: How bad of an idea is dropping Phillip Rivers at this point? My other QB is Dalton.

Reik fucked around with this message at 15:06 on Oct 1, 2015

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

BigFactory posted:

Hankerson
Dunbar/CMike
Hurns
R. Randle
Ty Montgomery
LaFell/Amendola

Dunbar is going to catch a million passes, he's on pace for ~100 catches and ~1000 receiving yards. Certainly much more useful than DMC. I would drop Mariota and DMC and grab Hankerson and Dunbar.

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002

RVProfootballer posted:

Dunbar is going to catch a million passes, he's on pace for ~100 catches and ~1000 receiving yards. Certainly much more useful than DMC. I would drop Mariota and DMC and grab Hankerson and Dunbar.

Done and done. Thanks guys. Feels really good to have DMC off my roster. Just like old times.

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

To sign them is my real test

With full no movement clause

Suave Fedora posted:

As a LVB owner, I'm pretty sure I needed all of those sweet, sweet 21 ppg from Deangelo Williams.

If you told me right now that Jamaal Charles was going to miss week 10, I'd pick up Davis week 8, otherwise, he sits in FA where he belongs and where any savvy LVB owner should be sending Williams now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

District Selectman
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Forever_Peace posted:

Be careful though. That doesn't mean you can trust Randle going forward. Fantasy value and real life performance don't always line up. Sometimes real life performance can get in the way. If you could guarantee me that Randle gets 20 touches a game with that o-line for the rest of the season, I'm in, because you're right, anyone getting volume behind that line is going to put up fantasy numbers. The problem is Randle wasn't actually that good last week, and the coaching staff knows this. If he puts in a couple more fantasy good/real life bad performances, especially if the team loses, the coaches may try something new.

• Locked thread