Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Womyn Capote
Jul 5, 2004

Lol if u didnt have to learn how to program your 14.4k modem to get it to dial and connect to a local bbs for warez. John lennon was still alive for over an entire year when I was born, btw... noobs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Stinkier than your average bear
Lipstick Apathy
LOL if you never used punch cards to deliver instructions to a difference engine

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
difference engine? try a programmable loom you spoiled child

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Dapper Dan
Dec 16, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

notZaar posted:

Yeah man. What? Why is doing something purposely hard and lovely better?

because it feels better and is probably the closest shave you can get. you also don't have to keep buying razor heads and can sharpen the razor yourself. it just takes longer and has a more expensive buy in and takes a bit of practice. but it is the best shave you can get.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

nomadologique posted:

you want to know my problem with beard culture? all these dudes using beards to hide their lovely uninteresting faces

in our previous beardless culture, these faces would be known and loathed; but now they hide

they hide in the open

i have been honing my beard-piercing prowess to detect these faces even under the cover of beards

the results are disturbing

Hello! :)

We at CyberPast Interprises LLC are developing an iPhone attachment which might interest you!
It combines the technology of millimeter-wave radar and the science of frenology to tell you which people in your immediate area have a head shape that would predispose them to criminal and immoral behavior!

We're still in the pre-prototype stage, but we do have a kickstarter page which links to video clips from The Matrix!
If you would like to order in advance or just support our efforts there are many starting tiers for potential investors to choose!

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Millenials can;t even put their phone down for 10 seconds and shoot someone in the face

http://inteliscopes.com/

:rolleyes:

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

Ork of Fiction posted:

We at CyberPast Interprises LLC are developing an iPhone attachment which might interest you!
It combines the technology of millimeter-wave radar and the science of frenology to tell you which people in your immediate area have a head shape that would predispose them to criminal and immoral behavior!

We're still in the pre-prototype stage, but we do have a kickstarter page which links to video clips from The Matrix!
If you would like to order in advance or just support our efforts there are many starting tiers for potential investors to choose!

do you have a vimeo?

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

Booblord Zagats posted:

Millenials can;t even put their phone down for 10 seconds and shoot someone in the face

this is incredibly dope will it also record my kills in real time?

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

Mounty Pumper's Flying Circus

Booblord Zagats posted:

What is this amazing terrible future we live in?

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

ChesterJT posted:

What is this amazing terrible future we live in?

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Do you realize that fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous communist plot we have ever had to face?
Too bad monster didn't teach you to get a job huck huck huck

Hooded Reptile
Aug 31, 2015

http://www.astalavista.com/

http://www.aol.com/

Reference #9.3ef34317.1443655066.116655d4

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

holy mother of god

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

the ancestors are proud

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe

Imagine if this guy applied himself towards something productive.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

if you don't think spiritual achievement is productive i don't know what to tell you

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Dapper Dan posted:

because it feels better and is probably the closest shave you can get. you also don't have to keep buying razor heads and can sharpen the razor yourself. it just takes longer and has a more expensive buy in and takes a bit of practice. but it is the best shave you can get.

Username/post

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:

Why twitter and not, like, Spotify or Pandora?

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

listen to ppl you twit, not to music

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:
Yeah but it's still a really poor choice. Chatroulette and the like would work better, couldn't think of an actual suitable service at the time.

It's also a good place to learn how to masturbate.

ShaqDiesel
Mar 21, 2013

Borderlands 3 looks good.

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret

blugu64 posted:

Too bad monster didn't teach you to get a job huck huck huck

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Uncle Enzo posted:

I'm the guy you're referring to

Just letting you know I validate you and I have given thought to your opinions, and I've come to the conclusion that you make a good point, but you haven't provided a good enough argument to change my mind. If this was one of those forums where I could give you, like, a thumbs up or something, I'd consider it. I wouldn't actually click 'like' or anything because I think those things are stupid and shallow, but the thought would cross my mind.

I kinda want to get you a participation trophy is what I guess I'm saying.

i wish i could manually edit your heart with like cmd=stop or something i dunno i dont understand computers

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Booblord Zagats posted:

Mahuum Aqoha
Jan 15, 2004

SHEPARD!
Do it for the universe!
Fun Shoe

nomadologique posted:

lol wait what:

"the only caduceus cult do define is our own"

that's the snake people = millennials extension doing that (caduceus cult = generation we). It also changes Occupy Wall Street to "The Great Ape-Snake War"

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

are you schizophrenic?

are you sure?

Automatic Slim
Jul 1, 2007

Finally someone of this generation is applying themselves. It s the perfect collision Dishonored and stoner culture.

Dean of Swing
Feb 22, 2012

Automatic Slim posted:

Finally someone of this generation is applying themselves. It s the perfect collision Dishonored and stoner culture.

Dis-sobered.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

mad max cosplays getting weirder and weirder

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.

glory to the immortan v8 v8 v8!!

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Don't be such a squid, bro
When can we start calling them Trillennials?

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

a starwar betamax posted:

i wish i could manually edit your heart with like cmd=stop or something i dunno i dont understand computers

im half out and about to crash but i just want to say hi betamax we are proud to see you posting again here in our forums

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Excuse me, it's "Willennials."

Borden
Jul 23, 2008

Here's a list of companies that made me a better person.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

:lol: As a millenial this is one of the most offensive things I've seen in this thread.
Double :lol: at Twitter teaching anyone to listen, if anything it's had the opposite effect and turns users into over-reactionary, insular morons. It's taught people that being the first to say something is more important than saying the correct thing.

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
All Google taught me is that Rule 34 is a fundamental law of nature.

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

drat all i had was my gay old parents, loving thanks mom and dad how am i ever gonna learn how to listen if the sentences you speak exceed 140 characters

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams

Ork of Fiction posted:

• Locked thread