Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.

yaay posted:

yeah but doing that is to completely and utterly miss the point so hard on purpose it's sad.

If someone has 13k battles in a tank there's already something wrong with them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Valle
Apr 16, 2004

Telling customers how to solve world problems since 2001

Hellsau posted:

130 gold pen on a tier 4 is pretty nice. If you want to hard carry in the Luchs the 5cm is the correct choice so that you can stay at a further distance and abuse your pubbie ablative armor.

Sorry, I forgot to point out that the dude wasn't firing premium rounds. At least I assume he had none, because the game ended up him vs a full-hp Matilda, and he just drove around taking potshots from max distance and said he couldn't pen the Matilda, and it was a draw. Not sure how he got 60% without firing gold at all.

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

Valle posted:

Sorry, I forgot to point out that the dude wasn't firing premium rounds. At least I assume he had none, because the game ended up him vs a full-hp Matilda, and he just drove around taking potshots from max distance and said he couldn't pen the Matilda, and it was a draw. Not sure how he got 60% without firing gold at all.

burn that heretic.

yaay
Aug 4, 2006

to Accursed 2 leave armour

Hellsau posted:

:agreed:

Descar
Apr 19, 2010

Hellsau posted:

What if its a type59?

Mesadoram
Nov 4, 2009

Serious Business

Descar posted:

What if its a type59?

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

Descar posted:

What if its a type59?

Enjoy your 850 million credits.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
bastards

Salean
Mar 17, 2004

Homewrecker

Mesadoram posted:

Sometimes winning is more important than having fun.

How dare you....

Mesadoram
Nov 4, 2009

Serious Business

Salean posted:

How dare you....

Just calling it how it is.

I am terribly guilty of flipping my poo poo when I try hard. That is why drinking is an important part of this game, you tend to care a lot less.

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

Jesus even playing artilery is loving silly in this game. You'll go from missing every single fully aim shot you take in one game to rolling the dice beautifully and landing shells through turret roofs and doing thousands of damage in a single game. Either it is frustrating as poo poo or just plain loving silly stupid damage.

Mesadoram
Nov 4, 2009

Serious Business

BadLlama posted:

Jesus even playing artilery is loving silly in this game. You'll go from missing every single fully aim shot you take in one game to rolling the dice beautifully and landing shells through turret roofs and doing thousands of damage in a single game. Either it is frustrating as poo poo or just plain loving silly stupid damage.

I once one shotted an E5 in my M40/43 by penning his tumor.

The chance of events unfolding like that are pretty mind bending.

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

My best artillery kill is still on Westfield in the GwP where I shot at a E-50 and killed a Lorraine 40t and T-50-2 that hadn't been spotted yet. It's been, what, three years since that?

Exia00
Feb 13, 2014

When in doubt.... C4

BadLlama posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T22YxBjeJFI 5k damage One shot foch 155/is3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3w2se56Pwws 3k damage in 2 shots. One shot batchat/t32
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7h3BiRoxN4 5k damage

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Congrats on your 10k gold and 59-Patton.

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

Hellsau posted:

burn that heretic.

You are just jealous of the one true unicum of the NA server that was unearthed here.

CitizenKain
May 27, 2001

That was Gary Cooper, asshole.

Nap Ghost

Hellsau posted:

If the MTLS goes up for sale I'm going to need to think really hard about whether it's worth $100.

130 gold pen on a tier 4 is pretty nice. If you want to hard carry in the Luchs the 5cm is the correct choice so that you can stay at a further distance and abuse your pubbie ablative armor.

Never on NA server, but yeah it was sold on EU.

Well, one of the tanks mentioned for his month is The Two Headed Monster. The one on the 12th is the Tankacabra, can't think of that could be.

Exia00
Feb 13, 2014

When in doubt.... C4

McGavin posted:

Congrats on your 10k gold and 59-Patton.

I would like to know where my 10k gold is.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
probably up your rear end

Rincewinds
Jul 30, 2014

MEAT IS MEAT

RanKizama posted:

Ferdinand is utter poo poo. Don't waste your time or credits.

I liked it but once I got the Jgz 88 I had no reason to keep it. Then again, I liked Tiger P, so I obviously like poo poo tanks that occasionally blocks damage.

Nordick
Sep 3, 2011

Yes.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58loP8JgTjY

Pretty drat sweet video, I just wonder what the hell it has to do with, well, anything really.

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

CitizenKain posted:

Well, one of the tanks mentioned for his month is The Two Headed Monster. The one on the 12th is the Tankacabra, can't think of that could be.

Pz II J or SU-76i :pray:

Exia00 posted:

I would like to know where my 10k gold is.

If it's anything like the tournament prizes, it takes about a week for someone to get off their rear end and send it to you.

Mesadoram
Nov 4, 2009

Serious Business

Nordick posted:

Pretty drat sweet video, I just wonder what the hell it has to do with, well, anything really.

Probably a mini campaign or main campaign. It is that time of the year...

Exia00
Feb 13, 2014

When in doubt.... C4

Nordick posted:

Exactly what i thought... Congrats they wasted a bunch of time on a CGI video. How is that supposed to show us what 10.0 is like?.... only thing i can gather from it is maybe we are getting the psychics change and can bring down the eiffel tower?

Im guessing the bombs are rampage mode again.

I really dont understand why every game does CGI videos to show off their game when the actual game looks nothing like it. Other then to gently caress the consumer by leading them on.

Mesadoram
Nov 4, 2009

Serious Business

Exia00 posted:

Exactly what i thought... Congrats they wasted a bunch of time on a CGI video. How is that supposed to show us what 10.0 is like?.... only thing i can gather from it is maybe we are getting the psychics change and can bring down the eiffel tower?

Im guessing the bombs are rampage mode again.

I really dont understand why every game does CGI videos to show off their game when the actual game looks nothing like it. Other then to gently caress the consumer by leading them on.

I love how the Patton 3 was moving as fast as the E100 :v:

Fake Edit: Like it would ever move that quick.

Nordick
Sep 3, 2011

Yes.

Exia00 posted:

only thing i can gather from it is maybe we are getting the psychics change and can bring down the eiffel tower?
Nope, HAVOK was canned for now, sadly. The way the tanks moved maybe kinda sorta hinted towards the new motion physics though, but eh.

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

It's for the deathmatch mode that is going to be played on a Paris map, it also has those artillery and air-strike consumables.

Exia00
Feb 13, 2014

When in doubt.... C4

Mesadoram posted:

I love how the Patton 3 was moving as fast as the E100 :v:

Fake Edit: Like it would ever move that quick.

I liked it when the e100 shot and it sounds like a 90mm going off.

Valle
Apr 16, 2004

Telling customers how to solve world problems since 2001

Mesadoram posted:

I once one shotted an E5 in my M40/43 by penning his tumor.

The chance of events unfolding like that are pretty mind bending.

Drive KV-2 on Ensk. KV-5 charges out broadside 200m away busy with another tank. Snapshot his side and fullpen an HE round. Wat. Had to watch the replay in slow motion to see what happened. I was aiming more or less for where his turret is attached to the hull. Shot veered up and hit the observation device nub on top of his turret. Then he backed the gently caress up and hid from me the rest of the round. :v:

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

I've been playing like poo poo all week and losing tons of games but my back and shoulders feel good.

Mesadoram
Nov 4, 2009

Serious Business

BadLlama posted:

I've been playing like poo poo all week and losing tons of games but my back and shoulders feel good.

Platoon you fatty.

3 vs 15 is better than 1 vs 15.

Exia00
Feb 13, 2014

When in doubt.... C4

Mesadoram posted:

Platoon you fatty.

3vs 27 you mean.

Vorkosigan
Mar 28, 2012

Mesadoram posted:

Probably a mini campaign or main campaign. It is that time of the year...

Time for me to quit?

Mesadoram
Nov 4, 2009

Serious Business

Vorkosigan posted:

Time for me to quit?

Vork, we need you to do the planning, calling, and diplo for all of the petco clans.

Oh, and you must force PBKAC to do something.

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

Mesadoram posted:

Platoon you fatty.

I platoon with http://www.wotstats.org/stats/na/butte/

http://www.wotstats.org/stats/na/j0nnybg00d/

and

http://www.wotstats.org/stats/na/z31t/

Vorkosigan
Mar 28, 2012

Mesadoram posted:

Vork, we need you to do the planning, calling, and diplo for all of the petco clans.

Oh, and you must force PBKAC to do something.

:colbert:

Mesadoram
Nov 4, 2009

Serious Business

:yikes:

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

I've been tked for just platooning with z31t :roflolmao:

Exia00
Feb 13, 2014

When in doubt.... C4

BadLlama posted:

I've been tked for just platooning with z31t :roflolmao:

I have been tked for platooning with chillsau by chillsau.
http://www.wotstats.org/stats/na/chillsau/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

Obvious bot stats there.

The kanonpanther poo poo td thing is a regular premium now? I thought the whole point of this tank through time crap was "Grab your rare tanks before they are gone!"